Ice Cold Audits: Drug-Fueled Gibberish

S.SaulGood

Stupor is as stupor does. If you transplanted Ice Cold's brain into a bird, the bird would fly backwards.

Who I feel bad for is his son and his dog, Puggy. ESPECIALLY the dog. And he's too stupid and too drugged out to even realize that he's killing his dog slowly but surely. He drives around, sucking on a crack-pipe, the poor dog sitting on his lap INHALING all the smoke his master is blowing down into his face.
Little dogs = little lungs, but they get lymphoma just like humans do, and faster, with far less exposure necessary to wake up those dormant cancer cells. ALL smoke, blown directly into pets' faces has the potential to kill them slowly but surely, some faster than others.

S.SaulGood

Mentioned through his pharmaceutically skewed perception of himself and the world around him, with his reverse Midas touch, everything he touches or comes in contact with turned to *advertiser censored* instead of gold, at about the 20 minute mark:

"Did I get beat up? People wish I would. Trust me, I would never get beat up".

Really? :rolleyes:

He reminds me of the Kodiak Marmoset, Canada's biggest littlest predator from the Ren and Stimpy Royal Yaksmen cartoon. :D

S.SaulGood

Near the end, one of the other reprobates that struck up a conversation with Ice Cold Crack addict told him, "I always watch your *advertiser censored* all the time".

I myself, couldn't think of a more appropriate word than "*advertiser censored*" to describe it, although a turd might construe being compared to Ice Cold's vignettes being referred to as "*advertiser censored*", an insult.

S.SaulGood

Unfortunately, drug addict's pets typically die from direct exposure to the drugs that are fatal to their delicate systems long before their owners do.

Unbelievably, Ice Cold *advertiser censored* has 13 likes on his dog torture video.

Do any of his fans think the dog is enjoying it? Has anybody asked the dog if he'd like to have smoke that is disastrous to his longevity blown in his face on a constant basis? And what does getting pets high and laughing about it have to do with the first amendment?

Hopefully, one day someone less a captive than this poor, doomed pet will have a pow-wow with Ice Cold, seeking answers, from the animal's perspective. Animal to animal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo