Invite to Incite

• Thread starter Deleted member 2293
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2293

Upon review and analysis of numerous frauditor videos, American state and federal legislation, the mission is clear.

There is no formal attempt by these frauditors to abide by or comply with any legal precedents. Rather, the ultimate goal is to invite to incite anyone and everyone who challenges them.

Similarly, the behavior patterns are indicative of obvious classic narcissistic and sociopathic disorders. These, "people", we are dealing with...

They are not decent people. They are not contributing members to society. They are disgusting, disgruntled, disturbed, delusional derelicts, who drift through each day.

It will be, rather nice to see this slowly disipate into the ether, as we continue to tread through the lakes of lunacy.

Attachments

S.SaulGood

Tyrant Slayer Studios can't see his kids because he raped them.
Fricn Media aka/ Steven Jones aka/ Spanky Pants was on Audit Them's ongoing live Fraudithon and casually mentioned having had trials and tribulations with CPS.

D

Deleted member 2293

Ah, so, the reason this derelict does what he does is to try to push aside the legal issues he is facing. Interesting.

S.SaulGood

Upon review and analysis of numerous frauditor videos, American state and federal legislation, the mission is clear.

There is no formal attempt by these frauditors to abide by or comply with any legal precedents. Rather, the ultimate goal is to invite to incite anyone and everyone who challenges them.

Similarly, the behavior patterns are indicative of obvious classic narcissistic and sociopathic disorders. These, "people", we are dealing with...

They are not decent people. They are not contributing members to society. They are disgusting, disgruntled, disturbed, delusional derelicts, who drift through each day.

It will be, rather nice to see this slowly disipate into the ether, as we continue to tread through the lakes of lunacy.
Yes. All of these less than admirable traits that would HINDER them in seeking and maintaining gainful employ, CONTRIBUTING to society in some way; providing NEEDED services from changing oil to changing bandages; USEFUL employment, regardless of how menial or important to instill a gratifying sense of self-pride and accomplishment, ARE ASSETS for frauditing.

Nice guys finish last in frauditing. Drama = views = $$$$.

S.SaulGood

Ah, so, the reason this derelict does what he does is to try to push aside the legal issues he is facing. Interesting.
I've studied quite a few of them. Their names and well beyond.

There's enough skeletons in the closet of the average Fruaditor to decorate a Haunted house on Halloween. .

D

Deleted member 2293

I've studied quite a few of them. Their names and well beyond.

There's enough skeletons in the closet of the average Fruaditor to decorate a Haunted house on Halloween. .
The hypocrisy is abundant with these people.

From disgusting felonies to unnecessary misdemeanors, they do not understand yhe meaning of hubris.

It will not be long before the bulk of them are not able to continue these types of behaviors. YouTube is likely to Crack down as well.

Attachments

S.SaulGood

I do agree with one of their main tenets. TRANSPARENCY is a good thing. But sadly, they seem to forget to leave a business card or their names and addresses as to WHERE they can be contacted if their vict..... uh'.. "STUDENTS" wish to continue their education process at a later date.

So in the spirit of the transparency they tout, I help out.

I, or one of my students, contacts the business or individual they "educated" and reach out to them with their names and ONLY associated information that is easily obtained online through google searches from Spokeo, criminal records divisions, etc., it's all there.

Of course there's FAR, FAR more about them for the searching on the deep and dark webs, if you have the right browsers and don't mind buying another burner PC every so often when you get hijacked even if you know what to avoid, but as info there is not as verifiable, sources often unstated, I don't impart that info. Just the readily available Google info once you know the name, age, address, etc.

I don't think they realize that there's scads of angry sons, daughters, brothers, father, mothers, friends, husbands out there they are leaving in their wake.

FearMyFez

As I have discussed with Saul, as a student of humanity and of course a glorious natural living Moor, I would argue that these, for the most part, (#NOTALL) are players from the very shallowest end of the genepool. Auditors like "bucketboy" and our favorite goat herder are obviously lowriding on the Bell curve and have accepted these urban myths and videos, as well as the In-person survey course at the local jail, as gospel.

The "auditor" movement is as prevalent in our US jails as the conversion to Islam is in our prisons. Make money on YouTube hating the police for enforcing the laws that you chose to break and are salty for your decisions. These low IQ players and hopeless drug addicts such as the deceased "Nomad" feel that this is a viable income venture as I would trading currencies on the world market.

The sad fact is that these video's have poisoned the well forever, if their previous criminal actions had not disqualified them from any potential employment, these videos have. I once tried to mentor a youth when I worked in education to be able to be an employable member of society but "Physical torture to a minor, under 6" is pretty hard to shake!

#FearMyFez

FearMyFez

Show proof of such. This is not a place to throw around baseless accusations, but a source of accurate information and proof.. I am not saying this is true or not true, but of you are going to say it then post proof.
Audit them has carnal knowledge of several underage goats... I have a confidential informant in Kazakhstan that I have dubbed "goat throat".
#FearMyFez

D

Deleted member 2293

I do agree with one of their main tenets. TRANSPARENCY is a good thing. But sadly, they seem to forget to leave a business card or their names and addresses as to WHERE they can be contacted if their vict..... uh'.. "STUDENTS" wish to continue their education process at a later date.

So in the spirit of the transparency they tout, I help out.

I, or one of my students, contacts the business or individual they "educated" and reach out to them with their names and ONLY associated information that is easily obtained online through google searches from Spokeo, criminal records divisions, etc., it's all there.

Of course there's FAR, FAR more about them for the searching on the deep and dark webs, if you have the right browsers and don't mind buying another burner PC every so often when you get hijacked even if you know what to avoid, but as info there is not as verifiable, sources often unstated, I don't impart that info. Just the readily available Google info once you know the name, age, address, etc.

I don't think they realize that there's scads of angry sons, daughters, brothers, father, mothers, friends, husbands out there they are leaving in their wake.

Transparency is key, but the general belief and consensus is that law enforcement officials, legal professionals on both sides, know how to properly protect rights, and do what is morally clean.

Bad people do bad things, but bad people are in every walk of life.

These frauditors are exacerbating a completely imaginary problem.

They all look like chickens running around.

Attachments

FearMyFez

Transparency is key, but the general belief and consensus is that law enforcement officials, legal professionals on both sides, know how to properly protect rights, and do what is morally clean.

Bad people do bad things, but bad people are in every walk of life.

These frauditors are exacerbating a completely imaginary problem.

They all look like chickens running around.
I do not consent, you are being recorded, name badge number.. You have violated my civil rights!

FearMyFez

I will always take the side of Frauditors in relation to the problem with Police. My problem is with those that think "By any means neccessary".
Texas Wolfman Badge/member #1, I want to talk to your supervisor because you have made a terrible mistake and your qualified immunity is absolutely gone! You have violated my rights and I am going to SUE you in FEDERAL court! #FearMyFez

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
Get in line. I just got rid of 1 suit from an auditor, threatened with another. Currently in the end phases of my suit against Leon Valley and another against San Antonio.

D

Deleted member 2293

Texas Wolfman Badge/member #1, I want to talk to your supervisor because you have made a terrible mistake and your qualified immunity is absolutely gone! You have violated my rights and I am going to SUE you in FEDERAL court! #FearMyFez
View attachment 1432
I am still undecided if you're serious or sarcastic about being a moor.

FearMyFez

I am still undecided if you're serious or sarcastic about being a moor.
Cleric0fChaos, member/badge 2293... Look you silly fiction, this is 2022 and my nationality is somewhat fluid... As the Amon-Ra, I would like to quote a good friend, "God's cannot be arrested". You truly seem to expect some level of privacy in public of which you have none as has been ruled by the supreme court.

All rise! It clearly states in the treaty of friendship the bankrupt corporation that is known as the United States of America, is simply a company that is located on glorious native Moorish lands. The inability too comprehend this simple facts just shows that you are brainwashed and happily contract with road pirates under either Maritime of color of law.

As we say in my glorious lavish palaces in Marrakech, may those that are asleep finally wake...
#FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo