Invite to Incite

• Thread starter Deleted member 2293
  • Start date

FearMyFez

I am still uncertain. If sarcastic, you do it well.View attachment 1464
I feel that this is a discussion that would best be served in a vessel in the sapphire blue waters of my lavish palaces of Marrakech. Just remember that when I sue, I go directly to federal court as a Moorish national and demand a jury of all glorious Moors, you can be forced to pay levies that I only accept in gold, silver and Mir... #KneelToTheFez

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
So If I do not subscribe to the ridulous claims of Degen that only 4% of cops are bad, that makes me a moor?

Decide for yourself my true stance

Some do it for the right reason some for the wrong. Some quit doing it just because they do not agree with certain methods used. That is all I will say on the matter until my suits are over.

Dave

D

Deleted member 2293

So If I do not subscribe to the ridulous claims of Degen that only 4% of cops are bad, that makes me a moor?

Decide for yourself my true stance

Some do it for the right reason some for the wrong. Some quit doing it just because they do not agree with certain methods used. That is all I will say on the matter until my suits are over.

Dave
There is good and bad in almost every theater of this life. What matters, is being able to shake off the feeling those who behave poorly give you, and leave a bit of room for optimism/hope that people generally try to do the right thing.

All of these frauditors are examples of the poorest of poor moral guidance. A lot of these people, and some law enforcement, could use some help. But, these law enforcement types really do try their best to stop the frauditors and the lunacy that surrounds it. Screenshot_20220401-112942_Instagram.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo