IRISH DEMON: High-quality First Amendment Auditor Debunker

S.SaulGood

Like Doctor Dave Beer, LaFamiliaTV/Destination 2Truth, and Unclean Hands, the Irish Demon is another intelligently entertaining videographer with a wonderful sense of humor and spot on commentary covering our favorite and not so favorite members of the auditing community.

These four greats should all have far more views. IMO, watching their critiques of the original videos makes the audtior's originals far less tiresome to watch thus far more enjoyable and time effective as most of the dead air has been excised:

Irish Demon - YouTube

Keep up the great work, Demon!!

S.SaulGood

Interesting video brought to us by the IRISH DEMON. Two bums in the street talking shop about life in general, Glenn, heigh-ho the Cerio, and a Semi-Sovereign Santa.

Glenn Cerio Meets a SovCit Fan And some Exotic Dancers! - YouTube

Every young man should see this above video.

When I was a tadpole my grandfather and I watched "On the Bowery" together:

I couldn't have been more than 7 or 8 when I first saw it, the 1956 movie was already 30+ years old, but it made enough of an impression on me that I learned right then and there NEVER to become like what I was watching unfold in the movie. To be responsible, disciplined, respectful, dependable, self-sufficient, and SOBER.

This Irish Demon take on Glenn and his hobo friend should be a training video for fathers to instruct their young teenage sons about what NOT to do. "We're going to go through this video carefully over the next week or two, son, then repeat again. I want you to note everything these two hobos do and say because I want you to do the OPPOSITE as you grow and achieve manhood".

Sort of a scared straight video. A life tutorial on how what NOT to do, how NOT to turn your life into an upside down, furniture nailed to the ceiling, Bizarro World living Hell.

The scene in "Let It Ride" where to pick a winner at the racetrack, Trotter (Richard Dreyfuss) abandons all chance, all systems, and simply goes out and ASKS all the degenerate losers which horse is their pick, and as they make their choices, he draws a line across that horse's name, crossing it out on the racing form. By process of eliminating all the picks of the losers, he's left with one horse on the list who is not crossed out, who WINS the race! That's what these two bums, Glenn and Sovereign Santa talking shop about life reminds me of. A "WHAT NOT TO DO" for success life tutorial.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo