Irish Demon video a GEM!! A calmer tone for the future. Well done.

S.SaulGood

And as Don Corleone said in the Godfather, " I will be the last one to break the peace we have made here today".

Charity Live stream would be incredible as suggested by Demon.

And, there's no vendetta, nor was there one. It was just plain talk. And absolutely true, If I was "after" someone, as was being stated by some, why would I warn them of that by posting anything at all? The loudest one in the room is usually the weakest one. Just watch a Big Nick video for an example. When someone doesn't openly share their thoughts, that's when there's cause to worry.

Hopefully, this new way forward will stick and the entire Demon Army will shelf their pitchforks as well. Mine is already back in my war chest.

Now, let's get back to those frauditors!!!!

Last edited:

FearMyFez

And as Don Corleone said in the Godfather, " I will be the last one to break the peace we have made here today".

And, there's no vendetta, nor was there one. It was just plain talk. And absolutely true, If I was "after" someone, as was being stated by some, why would I warn them of that by posting anything at all?

Hopefully, this new way forward will stick and the entire Demon Army will shelf their pitchforks as well. Mine is already back in my war chest.

FearMyFez

And, there's no vendetta, nor was there one. It was just plain talk. And absolutely true, If I was "after" someone, as was being stated by some, why would I warn them of that by posting anything at all? The loudest one in the room is usually the weakest one. Just watch a Big Nick video for an example. When someone doesn't openly share their thoughts, that's when there's cause to worry.

D

Deleted member 2293

LomstImSpamce.jpg

These "armies", "followers", "crew members", mentality is beyond tribal and insufferable.

Ideally, most people get into this type of content, to make the world a better place, legitimately. Without avarice or expectation.

Ultimately, if monetization is the concern, then one must be patient. Learn, ply their craft, and be as respectful to the "industry", as possible.

Be someone who offers tangibility to a situation. Fill in a void with your skill.

In my opinion, which is one of billions, people do not benefit from this type of behavior, and we will only see the criminal actions of frauditors, some people in Las Vegas, some in Oregon, Oklahoma, Illinois, Toronto, Detroit, Washington D.C., Irvine California, Brooklyn, NY increase. Which, is not ideal.

We must work together, be constructive, remain composed, calm, collected.

As a long time sideline observer who has finally decided to step up and try to offer some support, it would be of the utmost jubilance to realize that progress is being made in thar regard.

We have nothing, but time.

FearMyFez

View attachment 1723

These "armies", "followers", "crew members", mentality is beyond tribal and insufferable.

Ideally, most people get into this type of content, to make the world a better place, legitimately. Without avarice or expectation.

Ultimately, if monetization is the concern, then one must be patient. Learn, ply their craft, and be as respectful to the "industry", as possible.

Be someone who offers tangibility to a situation. Fill in a void with your skill.

In my opinion, which is one of billions, people do not benefit from this type of behavior, and we will only see the criminal actions of frauditors, some people in Las Vegas, some in Oregon, Oklahoma, Illinois, Toronto, Detroit, Washington D.C., Irvine California, Brooklyn, NY increase. Which, is not ideal.

We must work together, be constructive, remain composed, calm, collected.

As a long time sideline observer who has finally decided to step up and try to offer some support, it would be of the utmost jubilance to realize that progress is being made in thar regard.

We have nothing, but time.

S.SaulGood

That's the problem with being immortal. Filling all the time.

Mr. Mxyzpylk (pronounced Mix-Yez-Pittle-ick) first explains his true nature, and then gets deadly serious, for the first time in 40 years. I know the feeling:

S.SaulGood

That's the problem with being immortal. Filling all the time.

Mr. Mxyzpylk (pronounced Mix-Yez-Pittle-ick) first explains his true nature, and then gets deadly serious, for the first time in 40 years. I know the feeling:

Typo, wrong key: MXYZPTLK, not Mxyzpylk.

D

Deleted member 2293

Typo, wrong key: MXYZPTLK, not Mxyzpylk.

Upon analysis of the ID/Dave Stream
Both parties have that right to feel
We have found ourselves in a dream
Care, is what we must not conceal

Both parties did their best to explain
Neither man, is a malevolent soul
Composed, it may be difficult to remain
Amazing news they have it under control

Last night was amazing news, and it will only further serve to help everyone involved by working together. We are capable of making a big difference in many ways here.

P.S. headset acquired, will use ethernet on upcoming streams.

Happy Friday everyone.

Screenshot_20220414-220949_Instagram.jpg

D

Deleted member 2293

That will be wonderful, CC. Frustrating to see you there but not be able to fully hear or communicate with you, your insight always considerate, to the point, helpful, and most welcome.

Please accept my formal apology for not using one sooner. The ones I use for editing and quality verifying my tracks doesn't have a microphone.

So, if Dave was serious about getting people together to grab me one, I insist that money instead be used toward helping Ukraine, Irish Demon, or any children's charity.

This summer will be a fun one ladies and gentlemen. Let's get those memes going!
20201116_093710.jpg 20201115_132539.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo