IRISH DEMON : WE GOT KICKED OUT OF OUR HOUSE

S.SaulGood

Nice word salad……… don’t give a *advertiser censored*. Have fun attacking people for a dusty old man
So what we CAN do, is to discuss it LIKE MEN DO. Leg on leg, right?, as the Goat Herder would say.

For instance, start by actually PROCESSING what it is that I wrote in this thread. ALL of the word salad (to you). After doing that, let me know exactly WHAT was written about Demon that the source of which, even the very quotes, DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH; HIS OWN WORDS.

Let's see what kind of "word salad" this really is. Let's see if any of it is based on FICTION or stretches of a wild imagination. Are you able to do that?

S.SaulGood

I missed something major in this whole dialogue. You okay?
That depends upon the sense in which YOU mean "okay". And there really hasn't been any dialogue/two-way discussion thus far.

He seems either unwilling or unable to do that as of yet.

D

Deleted member 2293

Mentally, emotionally.

I wasn't sure what I had just dropped in on.

TriggerTroll

Just so there's no further confusion for idiots, imbeciles, and morons who can't fathom where Doctor Dave got the crazy notion that the Irish Demon and his poor slave, uh' "wife" got KICKED OUT OF "THEIR" HOUSE, here is the report of that, straight from the Demon's mouth:

On a side note, based on MY experience, I have NEVER been kicked out of any home that I own, had owned, or have owned. Nor do I know of anyone who has. Thus, I would have to conclude that if you OWN your home, no one will come along and kick you out of it at a moment's notice all on a whim. Hence, I can further suspect that this sob story is just that. Another sob story.
I'd be far more receptive to hearing poor JEN's (Mrs. Demon's) perspective on the matter AND her viewpoint on being driven to and from work by Sean, "EVERY DAY", as he said, to "work long, hard hours", while he E-Begs, tends to the fish tank, the chihuahuas, the King Quail, and washes the plates.

That must be some ornery King Quail that requires him to be home to attend to it while she slaves, uh'.... works.

There should be a separate section here for those TRULY victimized by frauditors and anti-frauditors. Where spouses that must foot the bills for the frauditors and anti-frauditors follies and hobbies can share their burden openly.

Demon has a live stream upcoming later today. Let's see how long it takes him or cronies to mention Dr. Dave negatively.

OR, if he and the other 10 to 12 drones in the Dr. Dave bashing echo-chamber can surprise me, and possibly surprise themselves, by growing balls and exhibiting some manner of self-control and discipline, as MEN often do; thereby reversing the engines powering this petty feud.
[/QUOT
It's funny that you should mention that "we" are no better than the auditors we cover here. Because I was thinking the same thing about the Demon, JL, Bridge, Wombat, and the rest of that troupe going after Dr. Dave nonstop since the moment he besmirched your drama Queen. A thing that you have all dwelt upon since that moment.

In fact, what I've been considering is to lend a bit of my extensive and prodigious skills to the frauditors that YOUR crew rails on. Quite possibly provide them with some ideas and resources to enable them to extend to your crew the same brand of fellowship and good cheer that you so graciously bestow upon them. Maybe allow you to deservedly reap some of the fruit that you selflessly sow for them.
I've been considering that all day, along with the way Benedict Arnold (you know her as Megan) sold out Dr. Dave, and your timely post may have provided the final deciding push in that direction! Thank you for that.

I was recommended to come here for good like minded discussion @SaulGood... based on your comments methinks you wee sitting down and you sleep in a nightie! Why are we picking on Demon, surely we should be focused on muppet frauditors?

Dr. Dave Debunker

Doc, the anti-frauditors are even more of a bunch of disgruntled, hapless misfits than the frauditors, if that's possible! I may have to start reaching out to some of these anti-frauditor's targets about this and that. Maybe level the playing field a bit. I'm considering it.

Not all. Just a select few frauditors that are the target of a particular batch of anti-frauditors of the two-faced, back-stabbing variety. Nice to keep things fresh AND FAIR.
These idiots remind me so much of the cancel culture!

S.SaulGood

No doubt, I recall having clowns like these in the classroom!
I kidded around on the stream about that when you left for a moment. I said, "OK, Doc's gone. We can all act up now. I'm dipping Megan's hair in the inkwell. Nik, you throw spitballs". lol That's why when you came back, I said, "uh oh, Doc's back. Everybody settle down." lol

S.SaulGood

They only "read" magazines such as Penthouse, Hustler & Playboy
"Saul this, Saul that" now on Irish's stream. They just can't seem to grasp what I keep writing, even though they discuss the webpage and SHOW it, that ALL of my material ON THEM, COMES FROM THEM!!!! Out of their own mouths or videos!!

S.SaulGood

I'm still waiting for the explanation as to HOW someone who OWNS THEIR OWN HOME..... uh', I mean "castle" (didn't Demon say, "Where's YOUR castle, Dr. Dave?"), can be kicked the F out of their house?

How is that possible? Anyone here on the forum ever kicked out of a home that they OWN? What a bunch of blarney. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo