J.L WARREN : CAN'T SEEM TO GET HIS FACTS STRAIGHT?

S.SaulGood

What a shame. Should get his facts straight before ACCUSING someone who DOESN'T lie of doing the same:

The BS begins at 2 hours 31 minutes in:

Without being a member of that forum, hence KNOWING which functions are and aren't available to a member, he INSISTS that a post/thread can be modified/deleted, as if it's Youtube. It isn't like that at all. Posts/threads CANNOT be deleted after 15 minutes have elapsed.

I inform him that it cannot and of the forum member functions.

He continues to INSISTS that it can. This continues along the same lines for awhile until I suggest he join the forum and see if a post or thread can be deleted/modified AFTER 15 minutes have elapsed from the time of it being posted.

Not really knowing, he continues to INSIST that it can. And that I'm "lying". (Jackwagon, right?) We'll see.

I suggest a $1000 wager. He brushes off that suggestion.

After some time., Megan, who is a member of that forum, offers some clarity. I am right, he is wrong.

Then, he ACCUSES me of DOXING him. Suggesting that I did a deep dive on the web to access his personal information.

I informed him that I did not, and that he DOXED HIMSELF IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS.

Once again, JL, who seems completely oblivious to most elements of his videos OTHER THAN HIS OWN IMAGE, IMO, called me LIAR, same as he did TWICE when I called his attention to the Buddha statue in the background.

He refused to believe that he himself mentioned Collin County, Texas IN HIS VIDEO (does he even know what he's saying in his videos?)

So here is THAT video, the one that I heard him DOX himself in that he refused to believe thus calling ME the liar. STRAIGHT FROM HIS OWN MOUTH:

"Hey everyone. JL Warren here, from Collin County, Texas!"

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

to anymore of that man.
You may have just insulted JL with that particular noun. I'm not sure in this case, and I'm being serious. I know that some folks take things like that very personally. Nouns, pronouns, gender implications, etc.

Typically best to simply refer to someone as "person" or "human". or actually, just their name as the best option, That's what I'm doing from now on to avoid needlessly being accused of being a homophobe, sexist, misogynist, etc, or any other perceived slight or insult to enable DEFLECTION thus sidetracking from main issues.

S.SaulGood

Meh. I said nothing defamatory. I'm good.

These frauditors on the other hand.

View attachment 1707
This little guy is my favorite constituent of the Demon Army, I imagine they consider him the "brains" of the organization, PhD and all:

er' er, uh... I, I .. uh... I don't, er..(stammer) er.. er. gather if, if, if... uh' well.. maybe.. (choke, sputter), ... er....

SPIT IT OUT TONY, you have a PhD, what are you trying to say?

Well one thing he said right out of the gate is to attribute, "Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse" to, wait for it............. wait for it...... uh' uh... er. er (sputter), Os... er. Osc, Osc, Osc, and, and, and.. uhhhhhhh.. er, Oscar uh' Wilde (laughter over nothing).

SAY WHAT, TONY? Osc, Osc, uhhhh, and, er' Oscar Wilde? REALLY?

Still ANOTHER member of the Demon Army that speaks without really knowing FACTS. Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I heard THAT come out of his mouth.

Someone like this should ALWAYS keep a google AND wiki page open on their PCs so they can refer there BEFORE opening their mouths, and avoid sounding ridiculous.

But then again, the BEST way to do that is to ALREADY HAVE THE FACTS STRAIGHT IN YOUR MIND BEFORE stating them. And don't deviate from what you KNOW to be facts, which CAN be wrong on both Google AND Wiki, based on which source is being referenced.

Always remember. Don't speak about things you know nothing about. Sadly, the opposite seems to be true with the Demon army self-imagined pseudo-intellectuals.

And let's get one thing straight here. I never insulted any of them. I never stated that they were about as dumb as an ox.

On the contrary, I stated that they were about as SMART as one!

Last edited:

FearMyFez

This little guy is my favorite constituent of the Demon Army, I imagine they consider him the "brains" of the organization, PhD and all:

er' er, uh... I, I .. uh... I don't, er..(stammer) er.. er. gather if, if, if... uh' well.. maybe.. (choke, sputter), ... er....

SPIT IT OUT TONY, you have a PhD, what are you trying to say?

Well one thing he said right out of the gate is to attribute, "Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse" to, wait for it............. wait for it...... uh' uh... er. er (sputter), Os... er. Osc, Osc, Osc, and, and, and.. uhhhhhhh.. er, Oscar uh' Wilde (laughter over nothing).

SAY WHAT, TONY? Osc, Osc, uhhhh, and, er' Oscar Wilde? REALLY?

Still ANOTHER member of the Demon Army that speaks without really knowing FACTS. Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I heard THAT come out of his mouth.

View attachment 1710
Stop trying to take out the proverbial pot of gold...

S.SaulGood

A PhD doesn't always indicate intelligence.

Unfortunately.

View attachment 1712
Based on my experience, absolutely true.

So what do you think of my new avatar? An even more diminutive version of the Irish Demon? I'm working on the production of a limited series, maybe 100, the first two being artist prototypes. Can I put your name on the list for one?

Could be very useful if you need someone to drive your wife back and forth to work her "long, hard hours", in order to support you and you don't feel like even as much as leaving the house. Let me know and I'll set one aside for you. I'll even include blocks for the pedals and a booster seat.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Does anyone know how TALL the Irish Demon is? I want to make sure that my pint-sized Demon replica isn't bigger than the original before I put it into production.

FearMyFez

Based on my experience, absolutely true.

So what do you think of my new avatar? An even more diminutive version of the Irish Demon? I'm working on the production of a limited series, maybe 100, the first two being artist prototypes. Can I put your name on the list for one?

Could be very useful if you need someone to drive your wife back and forth to work her "long, hard hours", in order to support you and you don't feel like even as much as leaving the house. Let me know and I'll set one aside for you. I'll even include blocks for the pedals and a booster seat.

View attachment 1714
PHD doesn't mean anything if you were spawned in the very shallow end of the gene pool!

D

Deleted member 2293

I know. I was kidding.

You don't HAVE to say anything particularly defamatory to have one of the overly sensitive types TAKE it that way and become offended over nothing at all.

I know. Agreed.

People will move onto another attempt to gather attention for themselves, eventually.

The universe is a very unforgiving place.

It rewards those that do their best, remain honorable, stand for those in need, and defend their virtues.

Time ravages us all.

Violence and vendettas, are futile.

objection.jpg tumblr_lu42vwKZEx1ql3o7so1_400.gif

david gardner

several people from the community called my wife at her mothers house and said terrible things

david gardner

What a shame. Should get his facts straight before ACCUSING someone who DOESN'T lie of doing the same:

The BS begins at 2 hours 31 minutes in:

Without being a member of that forum, hence KNOWING which functions are and aren't available to a member, he INSISTS that a post/thread can be modified/deleted, as if it's Youtube. It isn't like that at all. Posts/threads CANNOT be deleted after 15 minutes have elapsed.

I inform him that it cannot and of the forum member functions.

He continues to INSISTS that it can. This continues along the same lines for awhile until I suggest he join the forum and see if a post or thread can be deleted/modified AFTER 15 minutes have elapsed from the time of it being posted.

Not really knowing, he continues to INSIST that it can. And that I'm "lying". (Jackwagon, right?) We'll see.

I suggest a $1000 wager. He brushes off that suggestion.

After some time., Megan, who is a member of that forum, offers some clarity. I am right, he is wrong.

Then, he ACCUSES me of DOXING him. Suggesting that I did a deep dive on the web to access his personal information.

I informed him that I did not, and that he DOXED HIMSELF IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS.

Once again, JL, who seems completely oblivious to most elements of his videos OTHER THAN HIS OWN IMAGE, IMO, called me LIAR, same as he did TWICE when I called his attention to the Buddha statue in the background.

He refused to believe that he himself mentioned Collin County, Texas IN HIS VIDEO (does he even know what he's saying in his videos?)

So here is THAT video, the one that I heard him DOX himself in that he refused to believe thus calling ME the liar. STRAIGHT FROM HIS OWN MOUTH:

"Hey everyone. JL Warren here, from Collin County, Texas!"

i wonder if this is the guy who calls our house

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo