Jabba the Butt Arrested!

TheOneTrueRobb

OK, Glen spent some time locked up a few days ago. My question: Is he considered a repeat offender? If so, will that be a factor in sentencing?

S.SaulGood

OK, Glen spent some time locked up a few days ago. My question: Is he considered a repeat offender? If so, will that be a factor in sentencing?
Here it is, copied and pasted from the Incredible Doctor Dave Beer's channel:

Here's what I fail to comprehend:

Since WHEN can you act out schizophrenic paranoia to THIS extreme extent and NOT be detained and brought to the local ER for a psychiatric hold/evaluation?

"I don't know what this is. It MAY be a woman but IT has no *advertiser censored*! It has no *advertiser censored*!! Get away from me!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! Etc., etc.

Everything he's doing and saying here is irrational and insane, IMO. His actions, calling the police from the police lobby, repeated misuse of 911 and emergency calling systems, his paranoid delusions.. at WHAT point is he taken for psychiatric hold, and the video played for doctors and a JUDGE, who will commit him for at least 3 months, probably 6, based on his ongoing schizophrenia and paranoid delusions.

All a doctor and judge need to see are THIS video plus a compilation of "lowlights" from other numerous videos of likewise behavior.

Do the police honestly feel that this isn't a SEVERE mental health issue and that he IS a very real danger to himself, others, and public welfare in general?

TheOneTrueRobb

Good points. It's been apparent to me that Glen is getting increasingly more desperate, and this vid is further evidence of that. The vile harassment of the female officer, the manic screaming "Sent Where? Sent Where?" at 24:40 in Doc's vid...SOMETHING is coming for this yahoo. I dearly hope it's some time in a mental health facility. I mean, ferchrissakes, he records himself URINATING...

Because he will not survive a week in a real jail. Not to mention the distinct chance that someone will just lay some street justice on his enormous *advertiser censored*.....

S.SaulGood

Good points. It's been apparent to me that Glen is getting increasingly more desperate, and this vid is further evidence of that. The vile harassment of the female officer, the manic screaming "Sent Where? Sent Where?" at 24:40 in Doc's vid...SOMETHING is coming for this yahoo. I dearly hope it's some time in a mental health facility. I mean, ferchrissakes, he records himself URINATING...

Because he will not survive a week in a real jail. Not to mention the distinct chance that someone will just lay some street justice on his enormous *advertiser censored*.....
He would be on his best behavior in a jail. He'd be about as much as a tuff guy as he was at the post office when he told the Aussie, "Let's go outside", and the Aussie said, "Sure. Let's go".

Unless he was in a holding tank or dorm with 50+ year old white collar guys there for DUIs and non-payment of support, he'd be as sweet as pie.

Dr. Dave Debunker

I'm hoping he gets a least a week in jail, could be an eye-opening experience for him and not in a good way!

S.SaulGood

I'm hoping he gets a least a week in jail, could be an eye-opening experience for him and not in a good way!
He won't. For some reason, and although I'm decently knowledgeable in things like String Theory, Quantum Loop Gravity, Particle physics; things that most have difficulty even approaching yet understanding, I can't wrap my mind around what the deal is with the criminal justice system on the West Coast. From what I've seen of this fat *advertiser censored*'s videos, he can do pretty much whatever he pleases, with only the most minor of repercussions.

After watching these videos, where the role of the police and courts are relegated to being nothing more than very tolerant babysitters, I now have a better understanding of how other garden variety reprobates like this fat *advertiser censored* were able to establish their own CHOP zones undeterred by law enforcement authorities.

It's truly the Wild West out there.

S.SaulGood

Now from my understanding, Doc Dave stated that Glen has an upcoming court date in early Feb., 2022.

Shouldn't this video be submitted to the court? For the judge's review? To show her the true nature of exactly what she's dealing with here before she renders a verdict?

She might have the option to mandate a period of psychiatric confinement and evaluation. That's the only way to stop something like this in its tracks. Every time you act out like a nut, you wind up in the nuthouse. THAT'S the type of deterrence that even he would take note of and learn from. What they've done up until now isn't working, nor will it ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo