Joey The Jester

• Thread starter Deleted member 2293
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2293

Good Day All,

Hope this finds you well.

I bring to your attention, the following.

Unfortunately, rather than walk away, our mutual annoyance, has decided to one up his idiocy.

This husk 0f a human, is not capable of rehabilitation, nor respect.

For the record, I am willing to engage in "civilized" discussion with this husk.

Regardless of his position, I am not, nor will ever feel threatened by him, or any of his associates.

Additionally, his threatening behavior, is nothing more than posturing. He possesses no soul, and the room is now dumber, for having heard what he said.

This too, shall pass.

Let's continue to stand with Dave, Demon, Skeptic, whoever else wishes to make life a bit more serene, for those around them.

There may be no hope for Joey.

But, I'm not telling you anything...
You don't already know. Screenshot_20220415-134751_YouTube.jpg

S.SaulGood

Good Day All,

Unfortunately, rather than walk away, our mutual annoyance, has decided to one up his idiocy.

For the record, I am willing to engage in "civilized" discussion with this husk.

Regardless of his position, I am not, nor will ever feel threatened by him, or any of his associates.

Additionally, his threatening behavior, is nothing more than posturing. He possesses no soul, and the room is now dumber, for having heard what he said.

This too, shall pass.

Let's continue to stand with Dave, Demon, Skeptic, whoever else wishes to make life a bit more serene, for those around them.

You don't already know.View attachment 1765
Can't enlarge it enough for legibility. Can you copy and paste the text in a post?

D

Deleted member 2293

I resized and cleared it up a bit. Let me know if this is legible. If not, I will transcribe it, or dm you the image, or it is on the community tab on Dave's Youtube channel. Screenshot_20220415-143902_YouTube_3000x3000.jpg

S.SaulGood

I resized and cleared it up a bit. Let me know if this is legible. If not, I will transcribe it, or dm you the image, or it is on the community tab on Dave's Youtube channel.View attachment 1766
Got it. Thank you..... I think! :eek:

I didn't know whose community tab or channel it was on. Couldn't really make out any of the lettering on the first small iteration.

There's an old Italian saying about hot heads and cold feet. Hopefully, as you called for, cooler heads will prevail.

FearMyFez

Good Day All,

This too, shall pass.

You don't already know.View attachment 1765
Look Cleric,
I enjoy our banter and consent to joinder yet I am very concerned about this post.
1- Mr. Lopez is large scale mobilizing goats from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan using the Russian Ukraine war as cover to avoid the eyes of the world.
2- The Genovese family is still quite real and powerful, my Moorish intelligence agency (The MIA) has credible information that lil' Joey may have the rank of Capo...

D

Deleted member 2293

I can't even begin to retort with
Look Cleric,
I enjoy our banter and consent to joinder yet I am very concerned about this post.
1- Mr. Lopez is large scale mobilizing goats from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan using the Russian Ukraine war as cover to avoid the eyes of the world.
2- The Genovese family is still quite real and powerful, my Moorish intelligence agency (The MIA) has credible information that lil' Joey may have the rank of Capo...
View attachment 1767

I don't know how you do it, but that, was absolutely hilarious. Well done sir.

LeChopperHasArrived.jpg

FearMyFez

I can't even begin to retort with

I don't know how you do it, but that, was absolutely hilarious. Well done sir.

View attachment 1769
@Dr. Dave Debunker @S.SaulGood If we are going to let Cleric question these gents that have all the answers and believe that they are Alpha, I say that we invite the great and powerful Amon-Ra who has 0 problem in going full parabellum as the El-Bey!

Let's see what these kids do when I start blasting them with Moorish law, federal liens, calling them out for federal corporate treason, explain the right to travel for a goat vs. goat herder...

LOLZ if they get bad enough, I may propose to contract them to film a male on male "art" movie with them both going "leg on leg"...

I will teach them both to #FearMyFez it is not just education, it will be COMPLIANCE!

D

Deleted member 2293

@Dr. Dave Debunker @S.SaulGood If we are going to let Cleric question these gents that have all the answers and believe that they are Alpha, I say that we invite the great and powerful Amon-Ra who has 0 problem in going full parabellum as the El-Bey!

Let's see what these kids do when I start blasting them with Moorish law, federal liens, calling them out for federal corporate treason, explain the right to travel for a goat vs. goat herder...

LOLZ if they get bad enough, I may propose to contract them to film a male on male "art" movie with them both going "leg on leg"...

I will teach them both to #FearMyFez it is not just education, it will be COMPLIANCE!

View attachment 1770
All praise the Sun God, for the sun gives us vitamins and reasons to go to the beach.

f239cb3811b50808a9a4fb391c11836b.jpg 5aef5295e296a63a76fd9f7e2b11872f.jpg

NineNine

I found this guys address in las vegas. Solid lead. Can I post it here? Joey has been slapping Daves address everywhere in his comments (I know its not the real address of dave). And its not like this guy hasn't threatened dave, irish demon, and several other debunker/watchdog channels.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

I found this guys address in las vegas. Solid lead. Can I post it here? Joey has been slapping Daves address everywhere in his comments (I know its not the real address of dave). And its not like this guy hasn't threatened dave, irish demon, and several other debunker/watchdog channels.
Also, I would consult Dr. Dave about posting info relevant to Joey. Just to assure no conflict of interest may exist with whatever he has, is, or may be coordinating with his counsel, the mechanics of which I have no knowledge.

NineNine

Also, I would consult Dr. Dave about posting info relevant to Joey. Just to assure no conflict of interest may exist with whatever he has, is, or may be coordinating with his counsel, the mechanics of which I have no knowledge.
Yea I doxxed Joey again on a post he just made on his community page, but I removed it after a few minutes. I won't give him attention and play into his game anymore. He's crossed several legal lines now and he WILL have to answer for these dastardly deeds sooner than later.
A quick google search yields many pages that doxxing is illegal with malicious intent which he has clearly expressed by getting him kicked out of his apartment, affecting his finances by defaming his youtube channel, and probably a few other things I can't think of.

D

Deleted member 2293

What you did, was an act of benevolence and damage control. You are not doing anything negative with the information.

Joey is taking time to make sordid attempts to bring harm to others, that type of behavior is abhorrent.

Take some time to get yourself a treat today.

SilentHillWell.jpg

S.SaulGood

Yea I doxxed Joey again on a post he just made on his community page, but I removed it after a few minutes. I won't give him attention and play into his game anymore. He's crossed several legal lines now and he WILL have to answer for these dastardly deeds sooner than later.
A quick google search yields many pages that doxxing is illegal with malicious intent which he has clearly expressed by getting him kicked out of his apartment, affecting his finances by defaming his youtube channel, and probably a few other things I can't think of.
Never mistake even for a moment that Joseph (and that is the name he said he prefers, so out of respect, I will use that when referring to him) cares about legal lines. He doesn't care about that, and he doesn't care about being demonetized because he is NOT a frauditor. Joseph is not motivated by clicks and views and nobody seems to understand this but me.

Joseph DOES live by a code of ethics, much of which is actually SHARED by many on this forum and by many of Doc's followers, although they don't see it as such because Joseph goes about things in his own way which although are conventional to him are unconventional to others.

In my estimation, his primary motivator and code is very simple:

RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen most of his videos now and the one common theme though all is, "respect me and we're fine, disrespect me at your own peril". I understand this and recognize it, and I tried explaining this, but it falls on deaf ears when I try to on the stream because so many people are talking at the same time that it's difficult to get a word in, especially with the mic setting for me turned so low. Joseph SHOULD expect respect because he has EARNED it, and sadly, most don't realize this. And I'm not referring to his videos. I'm referring to respect because of WHO he is and what he has been through, most trying to walk a mile in his shoes would have been toes up on a slab before their 21st birthday, Joseph IS a wise guy and by wise, I mean in the sense of the word, "Street wise. Savvy. Intelligent in ways that most book smart folks can't conceive of.

I've tried to say this many times on the stream and then get cross-talked over and that's that, silence. what's the point, I'm not going to try shouting over people with a half muted mic.

What I've been trying to say is that Joseph is NOT a frauditor in any sense if the word. He doesn't care about clicks and views. He is a different breed that the frauditors we discuss. Joseph is the real deal and people that want to take him on instead of respecting him need to realize that he is not going to back down until he is given the proper respect that he is due.

I can't say this on the stream because there's always 6 people talking over me when I try to start explaining these so easily understood observation.

This is why I kept pushing for everyone to let Joseph on the stream to talk. I figured just maybe everyone would let him say what I already know and written abover, but don't have the chance to say on the crowded stream.

TheOneTrueRobb

I'd bet some cash that JoJo's problems run deeper than anything we're privileged to see here. I'd bet that there's stuff going on in his pathetic life that's far bigger than his YouTube *advertiser censored*-ups.

I'm still flabbergasted that the channel hasn't been terminated. Oh well. If Merrick Garland can finally grow a pair, perhaps YouTube will as well.....

S.SaulGood

I'd bet some cash that JoJo's problems run deeper than anything we're privileged to see here. I'd bet that there's stuff going on in his pathetic life that's far bigger than his YouTube *advertiser censored*-ups.

I'm still flabbergasted that the channel hasn't been terminated. Oh well. If Merrick Garland can finally grow a pair, perhaps YouTube will as well.....
Rob, Joseph will NEVER be AS adversely affected financially by having videos or even his entire channel terminated. He is unlike the frauditors we discuss that are driven by clicks, views, subs, likes, shares, contributions, etc., that provide the financial incentives for the majority, because, and I'll state this again, he is NOT a frauditor. He would survive and prosper just the same WITHOUT Youtube, as with youtube.

Now, as I've stated before, I like to see people do WELL. IMO, Joseph has the potential to build the #1 1AA channel. Why do I say that? Because he has all the skills to make it work AND the tools, the type of personality and determination to build a 1 million subscriber channel and be the #1 auditor and UNIQUE in the field.

Most will disagree with me, but most don't look deep enough to see and realize their own full potential let alone see that in others. Like Joseph, I've always had the ability to read people and situations in a nano-second. And I always speak the truth. For me to do otherwise would be lies by omission.

People look and say, "Oh Jeeze, Joseph is at war with Doc". When in truth, Joseph hasn't even fired the first volley! This is the equivalent of "foreplay" thus far. He COULD have. But he is still being a gentleman. He is still being nice, until he feels he is given a reason to NOT be nice. If Joseph really was at war with Doc, well, by now, it would be in its final stages. The mop up phase. Counting casualties. And I don't mean physically necessarily. For people that are very intelligent, very savvy and wise, and capable of extreme treachery, the sky is the limit. Joseph could have reached out in many ways and ALREADY created a living hell for Doc in an innumerable amount of ways that most folks can't begin to imagine.

I hope Doc allows him to come on his livestream tonight to possibly discuss possible means of quashing the beef. Because that's where it stands now. A beef. Nothing more. Joseph feels slighted. Disrespected. By Doc's implication and insistence that Joseph hit that kid. And in all honesty, the videos that I saw are a huge cluster-F. Unless there was an eye in the sky looking down, videotaping ALL of the action, I can't imagine how someone could state, "Joey hit that kid", because I've analyzed thousands of fights and I am unable to reach that conclusion. Going by lack of video evidence to the contrary, I would take Joseph at his word that he did not hit the kid, in all honesty.

Hopefully, there is still a possibility of resolution by exercising diplomacy.

S.SaulGood

Meanwhile, the #1 comment on chat last night went UNNOTICED, while everyone was giving Doc advice on what he should do, and what THEY would do if they were in Doc's shoes (and of course, they are NOT):

_____________________________________________________________________________________

BEE ACOUNTABLEHey Man. This has gotten outta hand. Find a way to squash it
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well, the correct word is "quash", not "squash", but aside from that, the comment was
short and sweet and straight to the point.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo