Just got banned from Johnny Five Os channel

PillarOfSociety

So much for respecting other people's opinions. I am not a troll and have been a long time supporter of his. Yet apparently he gets triggered easily when you make comments about soldiers being sent to useless wars. Other similar posts were allowed to stay but me nope. As far as I'm concerned he now has an active detractor- but I'm certain that doesn't matter because I'm a worthless POS successfully determined as to being unworthy of an opinion in his elite one sided channel on the basis of a few sentences which cause him to melt. Hypocrite.

I've noticed a pattern where some auditors champion free speech yet are the first to shut down other people down. Its not doing them any good because the same people who support them do so solely on the basis of defending what they believe to have been taken away from them.

Anyway, rant over but I can't help seeing a pattern of hypocrisy.

PillarOfSociety

Edit: Reading up and asking it might not even be the channel owner, but trolls hitting report on legit users. Wish I knew what was happening. Hate making comments in support of auditors only to see them get taken down while those spreading misinformation staying up tracking likes.

Youtube is one of the worst video platforms in many regards. Anyone with a rotating IP and two dozen accounts can get any video taken down, dish out copyright strikes or have comments deleted. All without an actual human ever double checking the legitimacy of it.

FattMatt

If you disagree you're a troll, some people don't understand the word no.!

PillarOfSociety

Yup- aka echo chamber. Its easy to brush people off that way instead of re-evaluating where you stand.

Taoron

It's Belle for Freedom that's banning everyone, just don't talk in there until she disappears.

Liz

Staff member
Liaison
All his claims are lies. I watched J50 for the 1st time yesterday and I watched a little of the current stream. He's telling some crazy stories for the donations and it looks like it's working.

Mack

All his claims are lies. I watched J50 for the 1st time yesterday and I watched a little of the current stream. He's telling some crazy stories for the donations and it looks like it's working.
What stories ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo