KC Camera Boy ARRESTED: "Actually, KC WASN'T CARRYING HIS FIREARM ON HIM....

S.SaulGood

...he had it in the vehicle. They actually really arrested him for his concealed taser" according to Tubby the corpulent Tuba at exactly 13 minutes into this Masterpiece Theater of a video, unremarkable as usual for anything other than Tubby ratting out his pal, KC:

I wonder if the Sheriff's Department knows about the firearm he carries, if legal or illegal, licensed or not, and if any type of criminal record PROHIBITS him from even being in possession of a firearm.

They sure as *advertiser censored* do know now! Turns out the Volkman Seed Company was the perfect place to not only buy seeds but to plant some. How stupid can someone possibly be? Was plainly ratting out KC on a video intentional? Or just an act of careless stupidity? Only Tubby the Tuba knows for sure.

S.SaulGood

Here's the actual video of the skinny KC Camera *advertiser censored* allowing himself to be arrested. He's got a firearm in his vehicle, according to SGV Tubby, so WTF was his firearm doing there when he needed it the most? Looks like they aborted the video before the tears started to fall. ROFLMAO.

S.SaulGood

And here again is KC Camera *advertiser censored* taking out his frustration over being arrested (because of his own stupidity) on an old man, women, and little girls, very brave soul that he is, what a hero. There are just no words for the kind of extreme coward this *advertiser censored* really is.

My prediction is that if the Camera *advertiser censored* keeps acting out like this, the final roundup is close at hand, good riddance and AMEN!! Maybe they can donate his balls to science. If he has any and they can locate them. ROFLMAO

S.SaulGood

WHAT A *advertiser censored* DISGRACE that this typically tough-talking, child and mother stalking "sick-*advertiser censored* fool" (as SGV says every 3 or 4 seconds, alternating with his annoying repetitive and equally meandering, "Is that down?"ROFLMAO), can't handle a 60+ year old, obese, slow-moving, half-an-invalid.

Is this, "another day, another *advertiser censored*-out, calling other men to solve problems you can't handle yourself", KC Boy?

And just where the *advertiser censored* was the "OTHER" self-professed, non-battle tested, world's baddest street tough, "Not so Speedy" Gonzales, to help out his pal? Only "Speedy" with his mouth, but never his hands to help out a pal? How brave!!

In my profession, when I view an altercation, I see it all in slow-mo, much the way it's shown here. You train your mind to see the action in real-time as if each second is an event in and of itself. Like Barry Allen might see it.

But it's nice that Tubby slowed it down so everyone can see just how ineffective an "attack" this was, by this old man, using nothing more than his painfully slow-moving obesity, pitted against a whining skeleton. If this could be considered an "attack", then Furry and KC are the Queen and Duchess of England., KC has no idea what an attack really is, which effectively launched, neither one, neither Fat, nor skinny, would even have a chance to react to before their trip to the hall of magic mirrors.

KC instinctively, in cowardice tried to KNEE the man in the balls and even THAT, with his knee less than a foot from the target, even THAT he couldn't manage to do!! One of the most basic of all self-defense moves that even children can easily learn to deliver effectively enough to incapacitate a REAL attack.

60+ year old fat guy staggering in like this, straight in, all viable knock-down targets exposed, skinny legs and weak knees already straining to hold up a 300+ pound body not a clue as to what to do with his hands, head up, no cover, my God, it shouldn't have lasted 5 seconds before he crash-landed to planet earth if KC was 1/100th the tough-guy, the hitter he professes to be. What a *advertiser censored* disgrace, the three of them. KC, SGV, AND the 60 year old who only lucked out undamaged only because he was charging a defenseless (without his piece) living skeleton instead of a man.

S.SaulGood

How does KC Camera *advertiser censored* get away with brandishing a holstered, semi-concealed taser that he's representing as a firearm when he calls it to the attention of people he's torturing and threatens them (you can have THIS, or THAT), first showing the mace and then the "handgun"? Is he a police informant? A snitch? Is that why he gets away with something that most others would be arrested and booked for, not to mention the handgun police found in his car?

I thought that if you have a record in the state of California you cannot legally carry a stun gun OR firearm? Am I wrong, and if I'm not wrong, WHAT is the reason for his free pass to violate state criminal law as he so chooses, let alone brandish and threaten people with it?

S.SaulGood

IMO, with all the people that KC *advertiser censored* Boy and Fat Jose threaten with their MULTIPLE weapons, that nobody has pulled a Tom Cruise on them as they approach, hand on weapon or weapon in hand. Has to happen. Nobody has unlimited luck to *advertiser censored* with and threaten everybody. You can't keep brandishing weapons and not expect to eventually run into someone that doesn't recognize their acting quickly as a matter of life or death. This reaction will eventually most certainly be the result of their actions. Mark my words. They're going to miscalculate what they perceive as a soft target and their next 1A audit will be at the pearly gates.

S.SaulGood

And part 3 of the Ventura debacle:

Predictable. KC can pretty much do anything he pleases, threaten as he pleases, police give a pass. And why is that? Is he working for them? ROFL

Davydoe40s

And here again is KC Camera *advertiser censored* taking out his frustration over being arrested (because of his own stupidity) on an old man, women, and little girls, very brave soul that he is, what a hero. There are just no words for the kind of extreme coward this *advertiser censored* really is.

My prediction is that if the Camera *advertiser censored* keeps acting out like this, the final roundup is close at hand, good riddance and AMEN!! Maybe they can donate his balls to science. If he has any and they can locate them. ROFLMAO
He's a *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*.

Yogib37

...he had it in the vehicle. They actually really arrested him for his concealed taser" according to Tubby the corpulent Tuba at exactly 13 minutes into this Masterpiece Theater of a video, unremarkable as usual for anything other than Tubby ratting out his pal, KC:

I wonder if the Sheriff's Department knows about the firearm he carries, if legal or illegal, licensed or not, and if any type of criminal record PROHIBITS him from even being in possession of a firearm.

They sure as *advertiser censored* do know now! Turns out the Volkman Seed Company was the perfect place to not only buy seeds but to plant some. How stupid can someone possibly be? Was plainly ratting out KC on a video intentional? Or just an act of careless stupidity? Only Tubby the Tuba knows for sure.
My question is why does SGV have a Taser or even a firearm if he has that but I know he has a Taser. SVG is a ex felon he done prison and I would not be surprised if he was still in a gang.
Ex Felons can not carry the pepper spray, fire arms, tasers.. etc.

S.SaulGood

My question is why does SGV have a Taser or even a firearm if he has that but I know he has a Taser. SVG is a ex felon he done prison and I would not be surprised if he was still in a gang.
Ex Felons can not carry the pepper spray, fire arms, tasers.. etc.
First off, if they're not up to no good, why do they need to be armed, just to "take pictures"?

I can't ever recall over-hearing anybody that I know and love saying, "I'm going to take Jimmy jr. to feed the ducks", or some such similar innocent endeavor. "I'll take pictures for you. Oops!! Almost forgot my gun, stun gun, pepper spray, and shank."

West Coast. ANYTHING goes. No repercussions. Where else ON EARTH can a failed rapper sling an AR-15 over his shoulder, cordon off territory, and declare himself Warlord of a 6 block radius in the heart of a major city for an entire Summer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo