Let's take bets ............

stigsworth

....... as to when News Now Patrick, the pudgy little wife beater with the munchkin voice will finally reach puberty. He's my favorite, next to Richard 28 years old and living with Mommy Aguirre: "She spit in my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!"

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

....... as to when News Now Patrick, the pudgy little wife beater with the munchkin voice will finally reach puberty. He's my favorite, next to Richard 28 years old and living with Mommy Aguirre: "She spit in my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!"
Honorable mention to Fat Jose McTits for his plaintively bellowing chant, "BROKEN ARM.... BROKEN ARM.......BROKEN ARM........BROKEN ARM.......BROKEN ARM"......ad nauseum.

S.SaulGood

I'm amazed that someone "thrown out of the police academy", "Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man; bake me a cake as fast as you can", would openly ADMIT that on camera, as though it was actually an accomplishment to take pride in, rather than recognize it as the true disgrace that it is!

Grinchman3229

Oh all of em, at the mention of cuffs, and being arrested, all of a sudden develop a laundry list of disabilities. Like a disability will get you out of being arrested, didn't seem all that disabled when you were committing the crime. That's what kills me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo