Little fun with Rogue Nation

FearMyFez

I just sent you $1000 PayPal my sweet brave freedom fighter! Expose all the Tyrants that try to enforce feelings! Audit the crap out of lady's room in an elderly care facility! YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF PRESS! Oh, I got it, tell them that you are working on a story on the effects of prune juice in 80+ year old women and if they infringe on that right you will SUE!!!!
#FearMyFez

Simon

I just sent you $1000 PayPal my sweet brave freedom fighter! Expose all the Tyrants that try to enforce feelings! Audit the crap out of lady's room in an elderly care facility! YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF PRESS! Oh, I got it, tell them that you are working on a story on the effects of prune juice in 80+ year old women and if they infringe on that right you will SUE!!!!
#FearMyFez
View attachment 1938
Rouge nation is so desperate to debate someone that he tried to debate me in a comments section on a you tube video, I easily put that delusional clown in his place........

FearMyFez

Rouge nation is so desperate to debate someone that he tried to debate me in a comments section on a you tube video, I easily put that delusional clown in his place........
Sorry, I couldn't hear you I was getting a little B-roll of the FAAN club for my story exposing @Texas Wolfman and how he does not respect our 1st amendment or the Unified Moorish Code...
#FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo