Long Island Audit: "STATE ATTORNEY STEPHEN SEDENSKY IS CORRUPT"

S.SaulGood

Calling out the entire "Corrupticut" State Attorney's office, the mayor, the police, Phil, and basically, the entire Danbury - "Corrupticut" government and everyone associated with it.

Lots of threats being spread around! How "smart" of him to do that. Good for him. Hope he keeps the threats and accusations coming. It'll really "help" him with his well-deserved, absolutely earned criminal charges.

I hope that the state attorney's office sticks to their guns and prosecutes to the full extent of the law. Maybe his harangues will serve that purpose; to galvanize their resolve. People like this only learn their lesson sitting is stir. Gives them lots of time to think about it.

Video saved, in case it's deleted.

S.SaulGood

Steve, Familia TV, who posts auditor videos with spot on commentary, has a worthwhile take on this Long Island Audit: Sean Paul Reyes video:

Turtle pokin

Calling out the entire "Corrupticut" State Attorney's office, the mayor, the police, Phil, and basically, the entire Danbury - "Corrupticut" government and everyone associated with it.

Lots of threats being spread around! How "smart" of him to do that. Good for him. Hope he keeps the threats and accusations coming. It'll really "help" him with his well-deserved, absolutely earned criminal charges.

I hope that the state attorney's office sticks to their guns and prosecutes to the full extent of the law. Maybe his harangues will serve that purpose; to galvanize their resolve. People like this only learn their lesson sitting is stir. Gives them lots of time to think about it.

Video saved, in case it's deleted.
I must have missed something. So are sayin the video CGI like Avitar or some *advertiser censored*? I mean you obviously have been dippin into the evidence room stash. Naw what I means

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo