LONG ISLAND FRAUDIT VS LONG ISLAND AUDIT SEAN REYES via FAMILIA TV

S.SaulGood

Gives one the feeling that "boot" Sean is talking about wearing on his ankle, that he can't seem to stay off of, isn't going to do much to deter State Attorney Sedensky's STOUT-LACED ARROWS from piercing his Achilles Heel!

S.SaulGood

"He's (Marc J. Stout) written two memorandums. TWO!!!! This is my freedom right here!!! How many memorandums is he going to write? Three? FOUR?"

Maybe Sean should pray to Our Lady of the Disappearing Ink that the ink from Marc's printers cartridge starts disappearing and real soon!

IMO, Marc is exceptionally and possibly singularly fully qualified, an expert to compose memorandums concerning a case like this where the intersecting matters of Constitutionality, law, policy, and being able to approach and understand how it all joins together from the multi-angular perspective of both being an auditor and observing auditors.

IMO, THIS is Marc's calling and I'm glad to see that State Attorney Sedensky is availing himself of the type of robust expertise that Marc possesses without bias!

Would be great if Marc were to become the Frank Abagnale of 1st amendment auditing law, helping different municipalities as needed and that somewhere along the line they reciprocate and with their assistance help Marc to secure his law degree and become a member of the bar giving him the type of credibility on paper that IMO he already possesses!!

FearMyFez

"He's (Marc J. Stout) written two memorandums. TWO!!!! This is my freedom right here!!! How many memorandums is he going to write? Three? FOUR?"

Maybe Sean should pray to Our Lady of the Disappearing Ink that the ink from Marc's printers cartridge starts disappearing and real soon!

View attachment 961

IMO, Marc is exceptionally and possibly singularly fully qualified, an expert to compose memorandums concerning a case like this where the intersecting matters of Constitutionality, law, policy, and being able to approach and understand how it all joins together from the multi-angular perspective of both being an auditor and observing auditors.

IMO, THIS is Marc's calling and I'm glad to see that State Attorney Sedensky is availing himself of the type of robust expertise that Marc possesses without bias!

Would be great if Marc were to become the Frank Abagnale of 1st amendment auditing law, helping different municipalities as needed and that somewhere along the line they reciprocate and with their assistance help Marc to secure his law degree and become a member of the bar giving him the type of credibility on paper that IMO he already possesses!!
Marc is the AG of my glorious lavish palaces in Marrakech, he practices the NATURAL laws of the Moorish empire, not the ridiculous color of law that Long Island Audits has contracted with and is bound to. I am curious if the Dunning Kreuger is a result of altered mental state from long term meth delirium.... #HeNeedsAFez

S.SaulGood

I am curious if the Dunning Kreuger is a result of altered mental state from long term meth delirium.... #HeNeedsAFez
If science can ever prove that even a small part of either the conscious or sub-conscious mind resides within the teeth, IMO you could make a strong case for that phenomenon.

longislandfraudit

Website
www.youtube.com

View attachment 961

I'm going to respond to this at my desktop. This was deeply felt. Thank you so much for this kind of encouragement. I'm deeply touched.

longislandfraudit

Website
www.youtube.com
Marc is the AG of my glorious lavish palaces in Marrakech, he practices the NATURAL laws of the Moorish empire, not the ridiculous color of law that Long Island Audits has contracted with and is bound to. I am curious if the Dunning Kreuger is a result of altered mental state from long term meth delirium.... #HeNeedsAFez
I definitely have to respond to this. I love it. Thank you. I won't stop. I've been enlightened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo