Maybe Frauditors really can't Read.

Papa Bear

Last night I was watching two frauditors at a traffic stop in Texas. They began spouting off as usual and began to quote Texas Penal Code and Supreme Court decisions. Just to keep things real, I researched the specific Codes and Case Law. I was shocked, shocked I say that the bulls**t they were shouting was not even close to what was in the code or case law. At first I though they were just cherry picking only sections that supported thier case, but they were not even in the ball park. Then I remember the mantra they use when trying to get a law officer to say their Name and Badge Number, "Say it out loud because I can't read". Maybe they were telling the truth all along and can't read. This would answer many of the questions of how they can be so misguided in their ideas about the Law and Government building rules/regulations.

FearMyFez

Last night I was watching two frauditors at a traffic stop in Texas. They began spouting off as usual and began to quote Texas Penal Code and Supreme Court decisions. Just to keep things real, I researched the specific Codes and Case Law. I was shocked, shocked I say that the bulls**t they were shouting was not even close to what was in the code or case law. At first I though they were just cherry picking only sections that supported thier case, but they were not even in the ball park. Then I remember the mantra they use when trying to get a law officer to say their Name and Badge Number, "Say it out loud because I can't read". Maybe they were telling the truth all along and can't read. This would answer many of the questions of how they can be so misguided in their ideas about the Law and Government building rules/regulations.
Correct sir! they have all gotten their education that they are sharing with us via instructional videos and in person seminars at the grey bar motel during rec time. Another thing that I have noticed with people like the mighty goat herder who carries the clip board with his notes that he obviously CAN read the text yet is totally unable to comprehend any shred of what it means...

S.SaulGood

Correct sir! they have all gotten their education that they are sharing with us via instructional videos and in person seminars at the grey bar motel during rec time. Another thing that I have noticed with people like the mighty goat herder who carries the clip board with his notes that he obviously CAN read the text yet is totally unable to comprehend any shred of what it means...
View attachment 1358
Have you listened to any of the Permanent Audit Them Live Stream Fraudithon?

You're very well educated and well read. You have to hear this:

Stanley, meet Livingston:

They were trying to talk about particle theory, quantum mechanics, and how it relates to FOIA and they don't even know what a molecule is let alone trying to discuss sub-atomic particles, fields, waves, etc., and how THEY RELATE TO FOIA, you believe this? FOIA!!!!!!

It would make a great comedy act for an audience of theoretical physicists.

I have spent time with kids, I have nieces and nephews, I've taught children, and kids can sometimes say the funniest thing. But I can't say I've ever heard a more consistently moronic level of naivety that matches ANYTHING like this before actually coming from alleged adults, trying to sound erudite, but missing the broad side of the barn in that MISERABLY, monumentally failed effort.

Last edited:

FearMyFez

Have you listened to any of the Permanent Audit Them Live Stream Fraudithon?

Saul, I cannot attempt to listen to that until I start drinking this afternoon but I want to share some things that you may not have caught.

1- Particle theory in the goat herding community mainly pertains to the many cloth particles missing from his "uniform" or the many dirt particles under his fingernails...

2- Quantum mechanics were learned on the flight from Uzbekistan in the movie Antman...

3- It goes without saying that fields are near and dear to any goat herder worth his feta...

4- Waves are important as a way to prepare himself for his future campaigns as he will probably one day be mayor or even governor by using his vast intellect, great personality and the power of the FOIA as he is the prophet of FOIA. (Little known fact, if you are martyred while preforming a FOIA you are promised 72 goats in paradise).

#FearTheFez

Andrey Sloan

What you're going to find is most of the fucktards are going to spout what they think the law says, or make up whatever they want, in an effort to confuse or make the officer think he doesn't know what the law is. That has been my observation in 99.9% of these videos and real life experience. As long as you know your job, don't second guess yourself and go with what you know!

Cimarock-1966

It might also explain why they're so determined to use Blacks Law Dictionary as some kind of a law book instead of just a dictionary that defines law terminology.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo