Meet South Central Audits

RickyD

2109 Meet Jesús Enrique Crespo

AKA South Central Audits

Born: 04/17/1981
https://www.facebook.com/jesusenrique.crespo
He’s been convicted of 2 felonies and 8 misdemeanors. Including domestic violence.

1068 E ARTESIA BLVD #6 LONG BEACH CA

Previous address:

6014 HOOPER AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90001
16273 OREGON AVE BELLFLOWER CA

He doesn’t like to take care of his kids so on May 23, 2016 County Of Los Angeles, filed a(n) Child Support - Family case against Crespo Jesús Enrique

Other parent: Perez Aguilar Maricela (Other Parent)

La1 Familia

View attachment 2109Meet Jesús Enrique Crespo

AKA South Central Audits

Born: 04/17/1981
https://www.facebook.com/jesusenrique.crespo
He’s been convicted of 2 felonies and 8 misdemeanors. Including domestic violence.

1068 E ARTESIA BLVD #6 LONG BEACH CA

Previous address:

6014 HOOPER AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90001
16273 OREGON AVE BELLFLOWER CA

He doesn’t like to take care of his kids so on May 23, 2016 County Of Los Angeles, filed a(n) Child Support - Family case against Crespo Jesús Enrique

Other parent: Perez Aguilar Maricela (Other Parent)
Ricky, You Are The Man, & if you ever need to throw something you feel important to you to a large audience then feel free to email me @[email protected] & Not only will I spread it out on my channel but I will have my friends as well throw it on their channel, I consider this Net-working & Feel free to consider me a friend if you so choose to

RickyD

Ricky, You Are The Man, & if you ever need to throw something you feel important to you to a large audience then feel free to email me @[email protected] & Not only will I spread it out on my channel but I will have my friends as well throw it on their channel, I consider this Net-working & Feel free to consider me a friend if you so choose to
There’s more coming. They are all going to be exposed, even the wives that support them.

RickyD

That’s his mugshot. If you look up his name he has 2 child support cases, 10 years apart. If I read it correctly, he failed to appear on both.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo