Michigan Constitutional Crusader

DBCooper

I’m looking for a name for Steve Jones’s boyfriend. I want the info to add to my communications with their victims.

It looks like I scored an address on spanky panties and I can now start sending all of his personal information to the businesses he harasses. The extortion game he plays is beyond obvious. All 7000 lbs of Jose Gonzalez has been perfecting it for years. Te idea is to harass customers and employees until the frustrated business owner offers “donations” to leave the business alone. Something needs to be done and I think sharing information with businesses might help them to file protection orders and maybe even sue their YouTube channels.

FearMyFez

I’m looking for a name for Steve Jones’s boyfriend. I want the info to add to my communications with their victims.

It looks like I scored an address on spanky panties and I can now start sending all of his personal information to the businesses he harasses. The extortion game he plays is beyond obvious. All 7000 lbs of Jose Gonzalez has been perfecting it for years. Te idea is to harass customers and employees until the frustrated business owner offers “donations” to leave the business alone. Something needs to be done and I think sharing information with businesses might help them to file protection orders and maybe even sue their YouTube channels.

These truly brave individuals who hail from the state I reside in have dedicated their lives to defend your constitutional rights while simultaneously fighting these tyrants as well as any semblance of personal hygiene. Have you any concept of what that pizza place or Vlassic pickles have in store to destroy our rights? You really need to send them a thank you and not try to expose them to harassments... I state this on the record for the record all rights reserved... The glorious Fezant, The Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph and Royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey... 1035

Coach K

MCC's name is Mathew Wrosch

S.SaulGood

Coach K

He was at the Capitol? A Qanon insurrectionist?

That guy in the article isn't MCC. That guy was also a frauditor that use to go around with PayPal Patty. I forgot the name of his YouTube channel. Here's the MCC I mentioned.

S.SaulGood

The YouTube channel for that insurrectionist idiot was Political Trans Tribune and he's out of Texas.
Which is why it's always prudent and responsible to simply PRESENT information for discussion BEFORE making accusations, like Audit Them did with the Good Doctor Dave Beer., thereby potentially landing himself in a world of civil suit *advertiser censored*.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo