My Town is getting infested with vermin.

Papa Bear

I was taken a trip to the local Post Office to mail a card and to my horror I spotted two Frauditors.
One was George Nathanson aka (XXGEO X) and the other was Malinda (last name unknown) aka (Lady Justice Liberty Press). It after 5 PM on a friday so they were on a mission to terrorize the unsuspecting local populace. I am sure Shawn Michael Berry aka ( Dr Shawn Berry) is not far behind because he lives in the next town over. I live in a small southern to ripe to be plucked. What did I do to deserve such a curse of Sov-cits/ frauditors. It seem that my State of Florida is now like Texas and Arisona a magnet for these crazy nut cases out to make an easy buck. God help us!!!!!

S.SaulGood

I was taken a trip to the local Post Office to mail a card and to my horror I spotted two Frauditors.
One was George Nathanson aka (XXGEO X) and the other was Malinda (last name unknown) aka (Lady Justice Liberty Press). It after 5 PM on a friday so they were on a mission to terrorize the unsuspecting local populace. I am sure Shawn Michael Berry aka ( Dr Shawn Berry) is not far behind because he lives in the next town over. I live in a small southern to ripe to be plucked. What did I do to deserve such a curse of Sov-cits/ frauditors. It seem that my State of Florida is now like Texas and Arisona a magnet for these crazy nut cases out to make an easy buck. God help us!!!!!
Here's a thread I posted on Dr. Berry, showcasing Dr. Berry's hope for the worse for police:

FearMyFez

Spray them with high pressure wasp/hornet spray from a distance and actually go to court and state that you were just trying to protect the general populace from venomous pests...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo