News Now Patrick Lies Again

The Frog

Staff member
Administrator

Patty Cakes lied to his followers suggesting he was on the way to Seattle and needed money for fuel urgently when instead he was still in Buffalo OKC hiding his car.

observer

Staff member
Curator
It is news when Pattycakes it truthful. He has been caught in so many lies, mistruths, omissions, and deceptions that he takes pride in it. Borrowing from NNML: "Shame, Shame, Shame"

FattMatt

Fat Pat and Selena have finally detached the sofa from their arses and are off, last heard they were planning where to stop for their breakfast.
They could have packed some food and saved some bucks.

observer

Staff member
Curator
saved some bucks.
Why save? They can e-beg for breakfast money and pocket the extra. They can e-beg for lunch money and pocket the extra. They can e-beg for gas & hotel money and pocket the extra. Rinse and repeat. They have got this fleecing of the sheep down to a science and sheep are willing to be led to slaughter. It is disgusting the lack of personal value and respect they have for themselves and each other.

RogueRivered

Patty Cakes lied to his followers suggesting he was on the way to Seattle and needed money for fuel urgently when instead he was still in Buffalo OKC hiding his car.
What's he doing in Idaho today then? Why are you making up lies about other people lying?

observer

Staff member
Curator
What's he doing in Idaho today then? Why are you making up lies about other people lying?
Not that The Frog needs me or anyone to defend his works, I do have some insight that might help address your concerns.

The issue is not that NNP is in Idaho today, the basis of the video by The Frog is that NNP put out e-beg videos as early as 4/5/19 stating he was in route to Seattle to pick up Nomad. NNP and D-Cup put out more videos claiming that NNP was in route when NNP was still in Buffalo. There are many that are tired of the e-begging and lies and are trying to demonstrate to the sheep/followers the deceptions. Ultimately it is the decision of each person if the choose to donate or not, but they need to be informed truthfully so they can made sound decisions. Hopefully this explanation puts to rest your concerns that The Frog made up any lies or distorted the truth in any manner.

RogueRivered

Ultimately it is the decision of each person if the choose to donate or not
For the first time ever, today I felt the urge to donate -- all because of you guys and your Patty obsession. I thoroughly enjoyed all his content from the Texas road trip.

The Frog's timeline doesn't make sense. He says the photo was taken around 10:00 am yesterday morning, but whose local time is that? Either way, they have driven around 1,000 miles since then. Has the request for gas money video been removed? I don't see it. How do we know it is his car in that picture? Are who is spying on him? It's a very weird obsession, indeed.

observer

Staff member
Curator
For the first time ever, today I felt the urge to donate
You are most welcome to donate to NNP or anyone else you choose to whether you believe the facts or not. The videos, the FAANClub forum, and comments left on YouTube videos are not always a slam to or against the auditor or auditing community. Most are intended to provide factual information to prevent the detention and/or arrest of the auditor.

An added intended benefit of the information and comments is to rectify and correct common mistakes of law commonly quoted by auditors and commenters. For example the Supreme Court has ruled 10 feet is enough distance between auditor and LEO as there is no set distance. Another common error is that you can not be trespassed from public property, which is totally wrong and has been demonstrated time and time again with arrests of the auditor.

Has the request for gas money video been removed?
Simply put, yes the video was taken down and marked as private. This is a common practice to some but not all auditors. activists, and entertainers. I am intentionally adding the category of entertainer as some channels on YouTube do not fit into the other two categories but do have a following. NNP (and Selena) will post videos that either are classified as an e-beg or is ridiculed in the comments and will take them down usually within a couple hours of the post. Another example is Clash with Bao. Clash with Bao live streams hours of content that are taken down within minutes of the stream ending. On rare occasion, Bao may edit the video and put a shortened video back up but that is rare.
I thoroughly enjoyed all his content from the Texas road trip.
If you truly enjoyed the content and feel what NNP and Selena are doing is helping to protect your rights and the rights of others you should support them. The majority of those involved in FAANClub and posters on the YouTube channels fully support your right to choose who and how you support those the produce content. Likewise, we also support free speech and an informed citizenry and hope you find the information on this site to be helpful. We welcome suggestions of areas where you feel the site could be changed or improved.

As a frequent commenter on the site you appear to benefit from the content and I encourage you to share your experiences with others that may hold similar views as to your own so that others can also benefit from the shared knowledge and experience.

Last edited:

RogueRivered

We welcome suggestions of areas where you feel the site could be changed or improved.
Yes, I've been trying! Eliminating the hateful and misleading Forum Post titles from people like the Frog and OG2 would help a lot, and add to the FAANClub's credibility.

observer

Staff member
Curator
Eliminating the hateful and misleading Forum Post titles from people
FAANClub does not censor comments, video posts linked on FAANClub, or Forum Post titles. Each poster is responsible for their comments, titles etc. If they are hateful or misleading, the readers will comments calling out items they feel are hateful, misleading, discriminatory, or any other inappropriateness. What one reader/viewer sees as hateful, misleading, discriminatory may be viewed by others as honest and frank.

I would encourage you to comment on each video or comment that you disagree with so that the creator can reply if they chooses. It goes without saying that others may disagree with your views and comments and will respond accordingly.

observer

Staff member
Curator

This is a classic case of what NNP does. The video was available at 5:59 pm and by 6:40 pm, it was down. These are facts not lies or deceptions that are well documented. NNP needs to realize that if he posts something there is a high probability that someone has captured it so removing it or marking private does not take it out of the public realm. There are numerous other places to copy video files to the YouTube does not control.

RogueRivered

This is a classic case of what NNP does. The video was available at 5:59 pm and by 6:40 pm, it was down. These are facts not lies or deceptions that are well documented. NNP needs to realize that if he posts something there is a high probability that someone has captured it so removing it or marking private does not take it out of the public realm. There are numerous other places to copy video files to the YouTube does not control.
So what was in the video? Did he have an apparent good reason for taking it down?

It certainly looks like the video at the top of this thread is mistaking about the timing of the photo on the car was taken. And it's creepy that someone is spying on him.

observer

Staff member
Curator
So what was in the video? Did he have an apparent good reason for taking it down?
IMO the video demonstrated NNP and Selena both acting inappropriate and being an embarrassment to the auditing community. You would need to ask NNP as to why the video was taking down, but as stated earlier NNP needs to realize that even if he takes it down it is not removed from the public realm. There was a second video on Selena Carol's channel that was taken down within minutes of the stream being completed.

It certainly looks like the video at the top of this thread is mistaking about the timing of the photo on the car was taken.
Though the video is unable to show it, the metadata of the pictures was examined with the purpose of documenting the date and times. This was done on the Discord chat so many were verifying the information.

And it's creepy that someone is spying on him.
Perception is in the eye of the beholder. You view this a creepy and someone is spying, while others view this as documenting and recording facts so when efforts to hold parties accountable, there is factual informational to document the allegations.

It is interesting that in the EDW/NNH situation even with all the court records and related documents many of the EDW/NNH sheep refuse to accept that as factual and use a variety of excuses like they are forgeries, they are not evidence. etc.

All that can be said is you can lead the sheep to the facts, but you cannot force them to read and understand what is put in front of them.

RogueRivered

Perception is in the eye of the beholder. You view this a creepy and someone is spying, while others view this as documenting and recording facts so when efforts to hold parties accountable, there is factual informational to document the allegations.
My point being, which I know a lot of you don't agree with, why is someone trying to prove Patrick is lying? Why do you care if someone gives him gas money, or whatever? It's an impossibility that that photo was taken on the day claimed, anyway. Well, maybe not impossible, but how does one drive a thousand miles in that short of time?

So the videos showing them acting "inappropriately." Haha. Anything they do is inappropriate to a bunch of the obsessed on here. Can you be more specific as to what it was that was annoying you, other than them being alive?

observer

Staff member
Curator
My point being, which I know a lot of you don't agree with, why is someone trying to prove Patrick is lying?
Again it is not my desire or the desire of FAANClub to dictate who receives donations or why. The concern that many have is the lies and in some cases the FRAUD being committed by the auditor(s). The goal is two-fold, one to make those donating to be informed as truthfully as evidence will support where the money is going and 2) encourage the auditors to be truthful in their representations to the viewers of the videos they create.

RogueRivered

Again it is not my desire or the desire of FAANClub to dictate who receives donations or why. The concern that many have is the lies and in some cases the FRAUD being committed by the auditor(s). The goal is two-fold, one to make those donating to be informed as truthfully as evidence will support where the money is going and 2) encourage the auditors to be truthful in their representations to the viewers of the videos they create.
You didn't answer the question. "IMO the video demonstrated NNP and Selena both acting inappropriate and being an embarrassment to the auditing community." What did they do?

observer

Staff member
Curator
What did they do?
Watch the video(s) and you tell me how they behave. Oh wait, you can not watch them because they are taken down.

Based on the numerous threads where you have posted, we see things from a very different perspective. If I see something as red you will insist that it is green. I will continue to answer questions that can be supported with factual evidence but I see no benefit in answering questions that require me to give an opinion, which I can almost be assured you will disagree with.

Perhaps, other readers of this thread would like to answer you question and give their opinion.

Last edited:

RogueRivered

Watch the video(s) and you tell me how they behave. Oh wait, you can not watch them because they are taken down.

Based on the numerous threads where you have posted, we see things from a very different perspective. If I see something as red you will insist that it is green. I will continue to answer questions that can be supported with factual evidence but I see no benefit in answering questions that require me to give an opinion, which I can almost be assured you will disagree with.

Perhaps, other readers of this thread would like to answer you question and give their opinion.
You are a strange one. You tell me there was a video that they took down where they were doing things that were inappropriate and embarrassing to the auditing community. I ask you what those things were, because you obviously saw the video, but then you tell me you see no benefit in answering my question. I suppose you're right, though, you'll see problems in everything they do, and I will see none. But I still think you guys are FLAT OUT LIARS, and will criticize anyone that's on your naughty list, no matter what they do.

observer

Staff member
Curator
But I still think you guys are FLAT OUT LIARS, and will criticize anyone that's on your naughty list, no matter what they do.
I believe this proves my point. I have realized that I could post anything and it would not satisfy you and you would still feel that we are wrong. There is no naughty list as that exists for children that believe in Santa Claus nor is there a coordinated effort or list to target an auditor or group of auditors. I have never communicated directly with any other poster on this thread beyond what is wrote on each post.

For clarification, it is not a single video that was taken down but numerous sometimes two or three in a single day. I have also previously stated that just believe that a video is taken down and marked private that it is gone forever. There are other sites that will host copies of these videos and are not subject to the same copyright strikes as used by YouTube.

FattMatt

You are a strange one. You tell me there was a video that they took down where they were doing things that were inappropriate and embarrassing to the auditing community. I ask you what those things were, because you obviously saw the video, but then you tell me you see no benefit in answering my question. I suppose you're right, though, you'll see problems in everything they do, and I will see none. But I still think you guys are FLAT OUT LIARS, and will criticize anyone that's on your naughty list, no matter what they do.
The difference between Patrick and the other auditors is he has acknowledged that he is only in it for the money, and he regularly puts up videos just to beg for money that his YouTube revenue streams should already be covering.
All other auditors only do this when there is an emergency, normally for bail money.
Patrick and Selena might increase their popularity within the small auditing community if they learnt how to budget within their means, and not hand out their begging bowl.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo