NIK VOLT : FAKE PROFESSOR. FINALLY TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP. The $100,000 challenge.

S.SaulGood

We never talked about tech on Dave stream. Dave never let me talk for more than 5 seconds and Dave always keept my mic so low that if I did nobody could hear me. In fact, the most often made comment in chat when I talked was, "Can't hear Saul".

We never talked tech. P42 and Q36 modulators were the only "tech" we ever talked. Both fake space ray guns like you being a fake professor, FAKE. Boy, is your memory bad. Tell you what I'll do. NOW, I WILL dig and find out EXACTLY what you are. You are NOT a professor. And I will bet you $100,000 of mine against $10,000 of yours that you are NOT. Care to wager, Nik the fake? Do you accept that bet? You want my money? Or are you so rich that you don't need it? Because if you do take the bet, when I secure PROOF that you are NOT a professor and a fake, when you DON'T pay me, you will also not only be a fake, and a liar, but a welcher too. A rat. Do we have a bet? That you're not a professor and a fake? A wager that you are a fake professor.

Do we have a bet, Nik Volt, FAKE professor? Do we, or don't we? I'm so sure you're a fake after talking to you about music and other things that I'll make that wager BEFORE I even start digging into what you really are. Ready to bet and take my money? Just say YES, and we have a bet, FAKE. Or shut up and be KNOWN as a fake by not only me, but by ALL? BET? Call it, fake. Looks like you picked the wrong night to browse the forum and become involved in PMs, eh, Nik the fake. Sometimes you run into the genuine article and then THIS happens. A great reveal. You talk too much, Nik the fake.

You were easy. NEXT BS artist, please.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

And THIS should serve as a good example to all of what occurs when a FAKER, runs into the REAL McCOY. They talk, and spin, and talk some more, and weave their web of lies as the genuine article listens patiently, UNTIL their web of lies is fully spun and the ONLY one trapped in it, is the liar. And then OUT OF NOWHERE, BOOM, there it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your lies just blow up right in your face and you're left wondering, "My God, how did THAT happen?".

Nik the Liar. Nik the Fake. Which is why he can sit on or sit in and watch, for sometimes 8 to 16 hours each day, on Stream after stream after stream. These people are NOT what they seem. I'm the "realest" one there. The real McCoy. The sharpshooter. And THIS is what transpires when you try to sharpshoot a sharpshooter that is a human lie-detector, with all the tools, and all the wits to tell WHO are the ones that are full of ____. BOOM, Nik, fake "professor". Profess that.

Last edited:

ShadowWolf7272

you just keep adding to the pile dont you? the more unhinged crap i see you post the happier i am Dave wont be having you back on, you claim to be the realist yet you wont even say what you are, too famous? doubt it more like too afraid when people find out your a nobody/not as big as you always claim to be, now as you should know if you even brushed on debating, you need to provide proof to support your claims, well? we are waiting, all i see if you running your mouth and being a psycho at this point

S.SaulGood

you just keep adding to the pile dont you? the more unhinged crap i see you post the happier i am Dave wont be having you back on, you claim to be the realist yet you wont even say what you are, too famous? doubt it more like too afraid when people find out your a nobody/not as big as you always claim to be, now as you should know if you even brushed on debating, you need to provide proof to support your claims, well? we are waiting, all i see if you running your mouth and being a psycho at this point
So what do you think of my takedown of Nik the fake? A thing of beauty, right? I don't NEED to prove anything. I'm simply exposing FAKES. Like "professor" Nik is a fake. And now I will DIG, as promised, to support the EVIDENCE of my takedown of this fake, then post that ONCE IRONCLAD EVIDENCE has been secured. And oh' it will. He is most definitely a fake AND a kook. The things he was saying in the private section. Claims of God-level superiority over people considered in their fields as the top end of the spectrum!! INSANE claims that he CAN'T back up with videos. Like if you told me that you can outbench Jimmy Kolb and outrun a gazelle or break the unlimited land speed record held by a jet-powered ground vehicle with your turbocharged Maxima. Just pure insanity to anyone with any familiarity in the areas he claimed God-level ability in.

Nik is a dreamer. Nik is a child. Nik is a gadfly, flitting from one stream to the next in a failed effort to convince everyone that he is an erudite professor, maybe even convince himself for validation. Nik is a poser. A shallow fake. Not even a deep one. And my takedown is HIS OWN FAULT, because he SHOT HIS MOUTH OFF, KEPT FIRING< and I figured, as I usually do, "well hey. Why not? If he's willing to talk nonsense, I'll listen. I'll analyze. Until it's time to spring the trap. I wasn't gunning for Nik. He and his lies just fell into my lap. Like Manna from Heaven.

You and he should be best friends. You can join him in spinning tall tales and pretend you BELIEVE each other. It'll be therapeutic. Very good for both your egos. You two are MADE for each other. Two clinically delusional clowns. You can spoon feed each other your lies.

Last edited:

ShadowWolf7272

in order to take someone down you need proof of your claims, where is it? you gonna lash out like Little Joey does whenever thats brought up? just pointing out your really making yourself look psychotic over here, hell i was on earlier you even slept yet? post proof he isnt a prof, that he made all these crazy claims, not retyped words but screenshots ect. I havent made any claims, most I can say for myself is im a pretty damn good shot (for being in a trashy state that doesnt like its civs owning guns) and my car runs a mean quarter mile for what it is, nothing earthshattering, so knock it off with the crap about spinning tall tales, unhinged anger isnt a good look

S.SaulGood

in order to take someone down you need proof of your claims, where is it? you gonna lash out like Little Joey does whenever thats brought up? just pointing out your really making yourself look psychotic over here, hell i was on earlier you even slept yet? post proof he isnt a prof, that he made all these crazy claims, not retyped words but screenshots ect. I havent made any claims, most I can say for myself is im a pretty damn good shot (for being in a trashy state that doesnt like its civs owning guns) and my car runs a mean quarter mile for what it is, nothing earthshattering, so knock it off with the crap about spinning tall tales, unhinged anger isnt a good look
So what do you think of my takedown of Nik the fake? A thing of beauty, right? I don't NEED to prove anything. I'm simply exposing FAKES. Like "professor" Nik is a fake. And now I will DIG, as promised, to support the EVIDENCE of my takedown of this fake, then post that ONCE IRONCLAD EVIDENCE has been secured. And oh' it will. He is most definitely a fake AND a kook. The things he was saying in the private section. Claims of God-level superiority over people considered in their fields as the top end of the spectrum!! INSANE claims that he CAN'T back up with videos. Like if you told me that you can outbench Jimmy Kolb and outrun a gazelle or break the unlimited land speed record held by a jet-powered ground vehicle with your turbocharged Maxima. Just pure insanity to anyone with any familiarity in the areas he claimed God-level ability in.

Nik is a dreamer. Nik is a child. Nik is a gadfly, flitting from one stream to the next in a failed effort to convince everyone that he is an erudite professor, maybe even convince himself for validation. Nik is a poser. A shallow fake. Not even a deep one. And my takedown is HIS OWN FAULT, because he SHOT HIS MOUTH OFF, KEPT FIRING< and I figured, as I usually do, "well hey. Why not? If he's willing to talk nonsense, I'll listen. I'll analyze. Until it's time to spring the trap. I wasn't gunning for Nik. He and his lies just fell into my lap. Like Manna from Heaven.

You and he should be best friends. You can join him in spinning tall tales and pretend you BELIEVE each other. It'll be therapeutic. Very good for both your egos. You two are MADE for each other. Two clinically delusional clowns. You can spoon feed each other your lies.

Simon

We never talked about tech on Dave stream. Dave never let me talk for more than 5 seconds and Dave always keept my mic so low that if I did nobody could hear me. In fact, the most often made comment in chat when I talked was, "Can't hear Saul".

We never talked tech. P42 and Q36 modulators were the only "tech" we ever talked. Both fake space ray guns like you being a fake professor, FAKE. Boy, is your memory bad. Tell you what I'll do. NOW, I WILL dig and find out EXACTLY what you are. You are NOT a professor. And I will bet you $100,000 of mine against $10,000 of yours that you are NOT. Care to wager, Nik the fake? Do you accept that bet? You want my money? Or are you so rich that you don't need it? Because if you do take the bet, when I secure PROOF that you are NOT a professor and a fake, when you DON'T pay me, you will also not only be a fake, and a liar, but a welcher too. A rat. Do we have a bet? That you're not a professor and a fake? A wager that you are a fake professor.

Do we have a bet, Nik Volt, FAKE professor? Do we, or don't we? I'm so sure you're a fake after talking to you about music and other things that I'll make that wager BEFORE I even start digging into what you really are. Ready to bet and take my money? Just say YES, and we have a bet, FAKE. Or shut up and be KNOWN as a fake by not only me, but by ALL? BET? Call it, fake. Looks like you picked the wrong night to browse the forum and become involved in PMs, eh, Nik the fake. Sometimes you run into the genuine article and then THIS happens. A great reveal. You talk too much, Nik the fake.

You were easy. NEXT BS artist, please.
All this because you were scared that little joey would pick on you, so you jumped sides.
Tell me do you kiss each other's rings when you meet up?,

S.SaulGood

All this because you were scared that little joey would pick on you, so you jumped sides.
Tell me do you kiss each other's rings when you meet up?,
I'm glad you brought this up because it NEEDS to be brought up. Really. Do you actually think that someone JUST LIKE JOEY would be against him? I didn't even HEAR that livestream. I was busy on DOC's livestream when he made it. I listen to ONE LIVESTREAM AT A TIME.

I was NEVER against Joey. EVER. First video I ever saw of his, I said, OH my God. This is me. AND he's smart as a whip and FEARLESS too.

I even knew what he was going to say next. I was NEVER against Joey. EVER. I'd have to be against MYSELF and my FAMILY to be against Joey. Don't kid yourself. And Joey KNEW it. He's THAT perceptive. Which is why he NEVER even TRIED to escalate the threat he made against me THAT I DIDN'T EVEN HEAR UNTIL AFTER I refused to bash him on the DD stream.

Never get that twisted. I respect Joey. I always did. I NEVER bashed him. I never went to Doc and said, "you have to hurt Joet this way", and I'm even MORE cunning and treacherous than Joey, I know wll the tricks he doesn't, and I NEVER used or suggested to Doc to do anything TO Joey. Only, "try to make peace with Joey. it'll be better for you because Joey is the REAL DEAL". Smart, fearless. Savvy. Correct. proper. And not someone to trifle with. EVER. Just like me. THAT'S why I admire him and was always on his side, only telling Doc to make peace and not war. And Joey was SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT. He's that good at reading people and situations. Just like me. Going after Joey would have been like going after myself, or brother, or son, or father, or cousin. So go ahead and create a false narrative. I was laughing when I saw that someone said in the comments that I turned to Joey's side when he went after me! I was never against him. EVER.

Never get that twisted.

Last edited:

ShadowWolf7272

Being proud of being treacherous isnt a good look either, course you seem a lot tamer than Little Joey the entertainer if badmouthing Dave and the others on a ghosttown forum is the best you can do, a forum that got most of its newer people from Dave and on team Dave

S.SaulGood

Being proud of being treacherous isnt a good look either, course you seem a lot tamer than Little Joey
Of course I SEEM that way. You ever read the art of war? Strong? Act weak. Weak, Act strong. And NOW it's time for revelations. You want to come at me? I prefer physical contact. I'm geared for it. But I'll do internet too. Whatever you pick. We can roll, So what will it be? Time to put up or shut up, Prizefight? Or networth and age wager. Take your pick. But stop deflecting, Poser. I'll be back later for your answer or more yammering and stalling. I have money to attend to. OLD SCHOOL SICILLIAN, baby. Sometimes we have accents, you think we talk funny or talk with our hands, or LOUD. You think we're idiots and meanwhile, we're sizing you up like piranhas the whole time you think we're clowns. ROFLMAO. Money to attend to now, I'll be back for more of your top secret clown business later. Think about the terms for our wager. THAT'S what I want to discuss when I return later. TIME to put up or shut up.

Does anyone think that at some point we can get back to FORUM topics like 1AA? WTH?

Last edited:

ShadowWolf7272

the fact your barking so loud gives me the gut feeling you have no bite what so ever. Now something has my interest, you said "you think we're idiots and meanwhile, we're sizing you up like piranhas the whole time" So who is this WE saul? you that far in little joey's pocket? you over here runnin your mouth wanting three different people to fight you because your ego is so hurt because people are calling you out on your *advertiser censored*, you wanna come at me? play that oldschool mobster *advertiser censored*? go count your monopoly money and sit in the corner like the petulant little child you are. As for your last point, you do realize the last about 8 or so topics are you crying like a *advertiser censored* over Dave not being your friend anymore? your the moron derailing the topics here no one else, we are just coming at what you start, once again though, no pics of this magical 100 grand you got, none at all, hell why dont you post a pic of who you even are, goahead and scribble out your "world famous" face while your at it

RaccoonMama

Of course I SEEM that way. You ever read the art of war? Strong? Act weak. Weak, Act strong. And NOW it's time for revelations. You want to come at me? I prefer physical contact. I'm geared for it. But I'll do internet too. Whatever you pick. We can roll, So what will it be? Time to put up or shut up, Prizefight? Or networth and age wager. Take your pick. But stop deflecting, Poser. I'll be back later for your answer or more yammering and stalling. I have money to attend to. OLD SCHOOL SICILLIAN, baby. Sometimes we have accents, you think we talk funny or talk with our hands, or LOUD. You think we're idiots and meanwhile, we're sizing you up like piranhas the whole time you think we're clowns. ROFLMAO. Money to attend to now, I'll be back for more of your top secret clown business later. Think about the terms for our wager. THAT'S what I want to discuss when I return later. TIME to put up or shut up.

Does anyone think that at some point we can get back to FORUM topics like 1AA? WTH?
THE GUILTY DOG BARKS! Yet again. Saul, you keep taking the bait, that big bowl of virtual dog food you so eagerly gulp down and then you absolutely vomit ridiculousness. You're "old school sicilian" and so what? We're all cowering at your words? Christ, you're self-important aren't you? You keep talking about "exposing" people but so far you're just ranting like a nut and calling anyone who challenges.you stupid names. You are 100% threatened by Dr. Nik, Cleric, OR anyone with an actual brain. All your "sicilian-ism" and all the bragging in the world won't help you.

Truth is, Saul, you lost the game, match, tournament and "war". You let your emotions control you as most people who want to fight rather than use their minds do. Again, really pitiful to see. And you're still hiding your face.......

You want to go back to 1A discussions? Go! YOU are the one who got off topic in the first place bud!

Prof Nik Volt

THE GUILTY DOG BARKS! Yet again. Saul, you keep taking the bait, that big bowl of virtual dog food you so eagerly gulp down and then you absolutely vomit ridiculousness. You're "old school sicilian" and so what? We're all cowering at your words? Christ, you're self-important aren't you? You keep talking about "exposing" people but so far you're just ranting like a nut and calling anyone who challenges.you stupid names. You are 100% threatened by Dr. Nik, Cleric, OR anyone with an actual brain. All your "sicilian-ism" and all the bragging in the world won't help you.

Truth is, Saul, you lost the game, match, tournament and "war". You let your emotions control you as most people who want to fight rather than use their minds do. Again, really pitiful to see. And you're still hiding your face.......

You want to go back to 1A discussions? Go! YOU are the one who got off topic in the first place bud!
Well Said. Well done you hit the nail with this.

S.SaulGood

the fact your barking so loud gives me the gut feeling you have no bite what so ever. Now something has my interest, you said "you think we're idiots and meanwhile, we're sizing you up like piranhas the whole time" So who is this WE saul? you that far in little joey's pocket? you over here runnin your mouth wanting three different people to fight you because your ego is so hurt because people are calling you out on your *advertiser censored*, you wanna come at me? play that oldschool mobster *advertiser censored*? go count your monopoly money and sit in the corner like the petulant little child you are. As for your last point, you do realize the last about 8 or so topics are you crying like a *advertiser censored* over Dave not being your friend anymore? your the moron derailing the topics here no one else, we are just coming at what you start, once again though, no pics of this magical 100 grand you got, none at all, hell why dont you post a pic of who you even are, goahead and scribble out your "world famous" face while your at it
Wife and kids are at her sister's for the next few weeks, until the death threat thing is settled. Are you ready to play? Come. I'm still here. Waiting. NOW that they're not... by all means, come coward..

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
Hmm send people away until the death threat thing is settled. Do you think I should consider that as well or are you gloing to show me where on these forums ANYBODY threatened you?

S.SaulGood

Hmm send people away until the death threat thing is settled. Do you think I should consider that as well or are you gloing to show me where on these forums ANYBODY threatened you?
It was ALLUDED to here. But the same people like Simon were making comments like that on the streams of the related ones. Like Joey G.s Docs, Frauditor Troll. Audit Them Etc.

It's all the same fake people in the same crowd that go to the same 4 or 5 streams, like Nik is on all the panels of 4 or 5 different streamers. Now, when I went back to gather them. They were GONE. COMMENT DELETED. So I don't know it THEY were thinking better of it and deleting their own comments or their moderators did. I don't know how that worrks there with ddeletionss once a comment is posted,. I know how it works here, TW, but not there. I don't have a google or youtube account.

I don't even know WHY all these fakers sayingg they're Joey G.s hitmen are talking about coming to New Hyde Park anyway. Like what the hell did I do to him other than talk GOOD about him. Kill me for THAT, like Doc and Treacherous Meg did? Here's my IP info. You can back me up on this:

"This IP is owned by Clouvider Limited and is hosted in Phoenix, US. In today's dynamic cloud infrastructure environment, making security decisions about entire net-blocks (such as AS621244) often leads to mistakes. Use our context data to help inform your business decisions instead."

I think I know what happened. I never listened to Joey G.s streams until very recently. So the ONLY thing that could have happened for everyone to think I'm in New Hyde Park (unless they know where I really am and just saying NHP to make it seem like they don't) is that the night I was on Doc'ss Stream and said, "I just sent you a link for Joey G's Planned Parenthood video", Joey G. Heard that, and smart as he is, he went to his Youtube analytics and looked up WHO was viewing his Planned Parenthood video around the time I said that.

I would have done the same thing so this HAS to be the explanation. The IP was for a viewer at an IP in New Hyde Park using windows 7. I don't use Windows 7, you can verify that. What Joey G. didn't realize when I told Doc that I sent him a link is that I DIDn"T GO TO HIS VIDEO to copy the link. I already had the link saved to my notepad!!!! I just copied and pasted. But SOMEBODY ELSE that was waatching Doc's stream heard me talk about the Planned Parenthood video, and went to Joey G'ss video to watch it. Or watched it BEFORE by coincidence and the anlystics time are OFF. That happens. I wasn't getting messages here until almist an hour after they were sent!!! Whomever that is being the one in NHP that everyone is talking about, Coming to NHP to fill Joey's contract. So there are people on the internet talking about coming to NHP to kill someone that isn't me on youtube and alluding to it here. It's not me. It never was. IIt's some poor sschnook that just happened to go to the Planned Parenthood when mentioned and Joey G's analytics picked up the IP and operating system. THIS is why I called the police. Because they're talking about killing someone I don't even know. That I can't even warn. And yes. I did send the kids and wife to her sisters while this hirt is sorted out because who knows. Joey G. is smart as a whip. Clever. If I were him, I would let my mark think I've got someone else's address. Have me think, "I'm safe", a sense of false security. But as far as I know, someone's life noww can REALLY be in danger, aandd I can't even warn them. Which is why I called the bulls. Not on Joey G. On SImon, Shadow, and Activist. ESPECIALLY SIMON. The ones making overt death threats on youube. They may have deleted the comments but I'm sure Youtube can retrieve them if requested by authorities. What a mess, right. Over NOTHING.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

So nobody made threats here like you specifically said they did. One way or another your tantrum ends now.
What tantrum? All matter of fact. Cool as aa cucumber. Always was. Even on the stream when once again, Doc silenced me after allowing me on to speak my piece.

Simon

What tantrum? All matter of fact. Cool as aa cucumber. Always was. Even on the stream when once again, Doc silenced me after allowing me on to speak my piece.
Hey, No death threats from me Saul, and I am not on little joey’s side I’m with Dr Dave. Also I have only ever spoken to you on faanclub.com so how you are managing to get all those conspiracies from the few messages that I posted is beyond me, you have a vivid deranged imagination.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo