NIK VOLT : FAKE PROFESSOR. FINALLY TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP. The $100,000 challenge.

FearMyFez

What tantrum? All matter of fact. Cool as aa cucumber. Always was. Even on the stream when once again, Doc silenced me after allowing me on to speak my piece.
@Texas Wolfman On the record, for the record, let the record show... I only threatened to suspend his Fez. I say this as the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey, I say this all rights reserved, Pro Se, Pro Per, with of course my...

ShadowWolf7272

unless you can post screenshots of these threats, your tantrum needs to end, its clear to see unless you post screenshots, not type out what you SAY was said, you have no credibility what so ever. So go for it, take a screeshot and post where people said these things to you

Dutch Phoenix

Wife and kids are at her sister's for the next few weeks, until the death threat thing is settled. Are you ready to play? Come. I'm still here. Waiting. NOW that they're not... by all means, come coward..
Awww excuses, excuses, excuses. I can tell just by the sound of your voice that you’re a frail old man and likely a Jew which is why you’re pretending to be “Sicilian” as if we’re impressed by this.
Get a hobby and stop playing pretend tough guy online.

Joseph G

We never talked about tech on Dave stream. Dave never let me talk for more than 5 seconds and Dave always keept my mic so low that if I did nobody could hear me. In fact, the most often made comment in chat when I talked was, "Can't hear Saul".

We never talked tech. P42 and Q36 modulators were the only "tech" we ever talked. Both fake space ray guns like you being a fake professor, FAKE. Boy, is your memory bad. Tell you what I'll do. NOW, I WILL dig and find out EXACTLY what you are. You are NOT a professor. And I will bet you $100,000 of mine against $10,000 of yours that you are NOT. Care to wager, Nik the fake? Do you accept that bet? You want my money? Or are you so rich that you don't need it? Because if you do take the bet, when I secure PROOF that you are NOT a professor and a fake, when you DON'T pay me, you will also not only be a fake, and a liar, but a welcher too. A rat. Do we have a bet? That you're not a professor and a fake? A wager that you are a fake professor.

Do we have a bet, Nik Volt, FAKE professor? Do we, or don't we? I'm so sure you're a fake after talking to you about music and other things that I'll make that wager BEFORE I even start digging into what you really are. Ready to bet and take my money? Just say YES, and we have a bet, FAKE. Or shut up and be KNOWN as a fake by not only me, but by ALL? BET? Call it, fake. Looks like you picked the wrong night to browse the forum and become involved in PMs, eh, Nik the fake. Sometimes you run into the genuine article and then THIS happens. A great reveal. You talk too much, Nik the fake.

You were easy. NEXT BS artist, please.
I threw the fake professor off my panel for lying to my viewers about knowing electronics. LOL He's a joke.

Joseph G

Awww excuses, excuses, excuses. I can tell just by the sound of your voice that you’re a frail old man and likely a Jew which is why you’re pretending to be “Sicilian” as if we’re impressed by this.
Enjoy your doxxing. Tell your wife and Daughter to say cheese to my camera!!! You got my address but would NEVER in your scared life come over. You would NEVER make it off my street. LOL

Joseph G

Tell your wife to call me. You know my address because you followed your wife to my house!!! LOL She was loose after I got done with her.

Dutch Phoenix

Tell your wife to call me. You know my address because you followed your wife to my house!!! LOL She was loose after I got done with her.
That’s cute tiny, I don’t have a wife. Or do I?

tell your son I said “hello.” Or maybe I will?

Dutch Phoenix

Enjoy your doxxing. Tell your wife and Daughter to say cheese to my camera!!! You got my address but would NEVER in your scared life come over. You would NEVER make it off my street. LOL
awww Tiny, you’re a small fry I take bigger shots than you before breakfast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo