NNO lies for money... AGAIN

observer

Staff member
Curator
Compliments for a well done video based on good factual evidence.

RogueRivered

Document from video
Is there something in that document that shows anything that news. now ohio said is a lie? It appears to me to accurately reflect what he said, plus we don't know how truthful his sister-in-law was in what she told him in the first place.

observer

Staff member
Curator
Way to congratulate another hit piece!
Once again we have a difference of opinion. You appear to view that video was lacking in factual information and was a "hit" piece. In my life experiences if something is factual it is not a hit piece. Like free speech, it may not be popular or desired, but that does not equate into a hit piece or hate speech.

The lies and inaccuracies are easily identified if the listener/reader chooses to discern the differences. I will allow the creator of the video to answer your question and address your remark. If it is not answered in a timely manner and if my schedule permits, I may address them so that you can conduct your own research if you so choose.

OG2.0

NNO has heavily criticized others asking for help while saying he'd never do the same. Things he's begged for: federal lawsuit (never filed), furnace repairs, vehicle repairs, a sump pump, utilities, cable, gas money and now a hotel room for several days a mere hour from his home.
He's lied about Theresa, he's lied about me, he's lied in support of earl.
She has an attorney, he's lying about it taking another 1 to 3 months to get one appointed. He's lying about her ability to make calls. He's lying about needing a hotel for an hour trip one way. He lied about the number of court dates, I count 4 so far. Jails don't allow inmates to trade commissary, he lied about it being something criminal.
Bottom line, he spun the story to make his audience more inclined to donate to something that has nothing to do with activism. He's lying for money.

observer

Staff member
Curator
NNO also lied about her arrest/conviction record. In the first video (SIS BEING HELD PRISONER, NEED HELP !!! ) he clearly indicated that she is in the Dearborn County, Indiana jail. These are what the video represented and are public records with no redaction or alterations. In the second video (GET A LIFE OG 2.0) NNO changes the story to he only checked the Hamilton Ohio records, but in the first video he indicated either his wife or himself had called Dearborn to get information.

In the first video (recorded 4/13/19) NNO claims his sister-in-law has been held for five months, however the records indicate her arrest was 12/27/18 with only one court appearance. It was not five months and as OG 2.0 indicated she has four court dates as of the video. One of the courts resulted in the dismissal of four class six felonies.

In the first video (@3:10) NNO referenced the two charges as a nuisance charge and possession of a syringe. The possession of a syringe is a also a class six felony. Listening to NNO explain the pending charges, one might be led to think the nuisance charge would be an ordinance violation or misdemeanor. However, the nuisance charge is also a class six felony and the rest of the story is that the full charge is "maintaining a common nuisance - controlled substances."

There are other lies and deceptions in the various videos created by NNO regarding his sister-in-law, but hopefully this demonstrates that neither the title of the video or the content within it was misleading or inaccurate. While we can agree to view things from different perspectives and come to different conclusions, we can not change the facts and facts are what was shown in the original OG 2.0 video.

There were substantially more records on the Dearborn court site, but only the current case was shown in the video as that was the subject of debate regarding the accuracy of NNO's claims in his e-beg video. Had OG 2.0 choose to scroll through the entire criminal and civil history I would be more inclined to call the video a "hit" piece, but video only documented the current case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo