Now that Saw-ool is gone

RaccoonMama

Saul alleged multiple death threats were made against him on this forum. He was pressed by the forum owner multiple times to show evidence but failed to show any. Saul was put on a timeout shortly thereafter.
This is TYPICAL Saul. He's a COWARD and a liar just....like.....Joey. Probably why they get along so well! They stroke each other's egos.......

RaccoonMama

I have singlehandedly, by virtue of the HATE generated towards me, transformed this forum from what probably started out as pro-cop-watcher, pro 1AA auditor leaning, to HATRED, not dislike, for anyone in the 1AA arena. And it wasn't intentional. It just happened. Just by my standing on principle, and not caving into peer/tribe pressure to bash an auditor that I thought could change the industry, thereby generating enough hatred for me and me alone, that people will hate ANYONE, EVERYONE in the field. Auditors, Frauditors, and what have you.

Look at the posts. Sure, I pointed out the hypocrisy of frauditors. But I never advocated harm against them with the type of vitriol here and now I see on full display. It's a forum of hate. Tell me I'm wrong.

The forum was conceived with a smiling emoji having a good time, holding a camera snapping pictures. Cute, happy little fella. PRO-camera. And now a common intense hatred of me, AN UNKNOWN ENTITIY AT THAT, has unified everyone's focus similarly, to anyone or anything perceived to be even remotely related to 1AA.

I truly believe I am the most hated person in the community and that given the opportunity to push a button causing me to literally burst into flames, remotely of course, they would do it. Which is actually funny, because I may not even be 1 person. I may be two. Or three. Who knows?

At the same time, it's also very sad to see how people hate and how vehemently over nothing at all.
A thing I never advocated anywhere. PEACE between adversaries. Like Doc, Like Joseph, Like Audit Them, is all I've ever advocated. Look at the chats on Doc's channel.When everyone is yelling for blood. I'm calling for quashing it (and yes. The word is QUASH a beef. Not squash).

Time to Bash Bash Bash. Let me have it!!! lol
Oh, Saul.....silly Saul. For someone who doesn't care what anyone says, you sure spent LOTS of time typing your little novellas to sing your own praises. As to others calling for blood, wow.....Saul, you are so far up Lil Joey's tush, your noggin should be pretty stinky by now. How in the world is that any different? Joey constantly threatens and threatens and is the very persona of violence and negativity. You support that. Come on. Wake up.

Dutch Phoenix

Did he? Or did he SAY he was going to? The two are a little different, wouldn't you say IF you were able to think? Don't be like that mook, Dutch. A brain on constant standby. AND a coward. ROFLMAO Funny but all too true. Disgustingly true.

Lmao you old candy *advertiser censored*, nobody threatened you because you're not worthy anybody's time. You love to play victim and tough guy simultaneously despite the obvious contradiction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo