Only if you are a POLICE INFORMANT, can you get away with

S.SaulGood

setting up in front of the post office with a camera, representing yourself as an agent of the post office, and preventing customers from entering, telling them, "You cannot go in until I've checked your temperature". Then they order the postal customer to pull down their mask. Anyone OTHER than a snitch would have a problem with the police for impersonating a postal employee or associate working in for USPS or public health in that capacity..

S.SaulGood

Now isn't this interesting?

This is the first time I've ever seen "auditors" that are actually allowed to not only become part of the investigation, not only taking an active role in it, but also at times taking the lead in the investigation, shoulder to shoulder, partnering with the police!!

Are Peter PorkChops and his little greasy friend, Porky on a ride along? Have they joined the police force, or somehow earned honorary cop status? Just THESE cops, for some reason? Or the entire police force?

No interest in names and badge numbers and about a dozen or so other things that are WAY the *advertiser censored* out of whack here with THIS police encounter. WAY the *advertiser censored* off! Something is definitely rotten in Denmark.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

In some of Fatso's harassment videos, when the cops show up and it's not going his way, he QUIETLY asks them if Sgt. or Lt. so and so is on and then tells them to call him and let him know what's going on. Then a minute later, the cops turn tail and run like the Devil was chasing them. I've seen this in several videos. Where invoking a certain ranking officer will make the cops disappear, giving Fatso carte blanche to do whatever the *advertiser censored* he pleases to whomever the *advertiser censored* he pleases.

I wonder if the elder ranking officer in this video is the, or one of the, Sgts. or Lts. that Fatso calls for his saves, and WHAT service Fatso performs for them that entitles him to Police-protected status.

Others have also commented on this in his video comment section and chats.

S.SaulGood

Another interesting video. You can clearly hear the conversation, or more like it, LECTURE, that the cops are giving Fat Jose McTits' victims; and the gist of it is, "They're in public. They can do whatever the *advertiser censored* they please to you since they are on the sidewalk".

And again, yet another group of victims that have suddenly gotten tongue-tied are unable to ask questions. Well, at least the RIGHT questions. Which should be:

1) Are they better than me?
2) Do they have more rights than I do?
3) Since they can say and do anything they want to me or my business or employees, as long as they are in public, do I have the same rights that they do?
4) Can I do whatever the *advertiser censored* and say whatever the *advertiser censored* I please to them?
5) Or are you cops merely their baggage handlers, you show up to wash their balls, and will come down hard on anyone who exercises the same rights that they do?
6) Can I tell them that if they come within 6 feet of me I will shoot, taze, or pepper spray them, same as they tell me? Or unlike them, will I be arrested for issuing threats, because I do not have protected status with the police like they seem to have?
7) Now, this fat *advertiser censored* was just crucifying my 72 year old father. If I get in my car and drive into LaPuente to pay a visit to the sidewalk in front of this fat *advertiser censored*'s 72 year old father's home, and spend the day on the sidewalk, with megaphone in one hand and a camera in the other screaming obscenities about how his dead *advertiser censored* wife has been *advertiser censored* by every demon in Hell and will be for all eternity, do I have the same first amendment rights to psychologically heckle Fat Jose McTits' 72 year old dad like Fat Jose McTits did to my father; in public, from the sidewalk?
8) And do I have the same rights that Fat Jose McTits has to show up or hire people to stand in front of that same house in LaPuente every day, videoing from the public sidewalk while screaming obscenities through megaphones? Just like Fat Jose McTits does, no different? Can I do the same as he does?

Unless the answer is "Yes you do have the same rights. You have the same rights that Fat Jose McTits and his greasy-haired dwarf have to do whatever the *advertiser censored* you please from the public sidewalk", then Fat Jose McTits is protected, with special rights granted Police Informants.

It's that simple, "Doods". Is that down? Sick *advertiser censored* fools. ROFL.

S.SaulGood

Still another VERY unusual set of circumstances in another SGV crew video:

First off the video starts AFTER there's been an accusation by an EYE-WITNESS. An account of Grandpa ManBoobs searching the interior of one of the cars belonging to one of the employees. Grandpa Downey Manboobs denies it and says that while he did FILM inside the car, sticking his camera inside the open window, he did not open the door and enter it.

Strange though how that wasn't part of the video, this video starting AFTER those allegations took place, thus conveniently, no video documentation that he either DID or DIDN'T open the door, enter, and search the car, as he told the employee "looking for drugs", or "why don't you want me to search your car? Do you have drugs in there?" or something to that effect. At times it's hard to decipher Grandpa ManBoobs' speech. He tends to mutter and drool as he speaks, a real physical and mental "marvel" to be sure. ROFL. After much deflection, avoidance, sputtering, and skirting the subject of if Grandpa Downey illegally opened the door and entered the car, the issue goes nowhere. No video proof.

Later on Fat Jose McTits, in further effort to escalate the aggravation, upping the ante, is seen holding his camera ABOVE the fence and what appears to be extending the top of his pole, thus camera OVER the fence line into above the business' property, which is why the employee was able to get in such a clean shot by swinging something in an arc vertical to the fence line AND the camera landing ON THE BUSINESS PROPERTY, because it was hit ON THEIR PROPERTY, on THEIR SIDE OF THE FENCE LINE. This HAS to be how the camera was hit, on the business property (suspended over it), or it would not have landed where it did, well into the business property.

Appearing to know the he can do whatever he pleases with full police protection, Fat Jose McTits assails the gate, flinging it open and storms onto their private property, not only breaking, entering, and trespassing, but also threatening and menacing the employee operating the fork lift.

He seems to know he can get away with doing this, a thing that almost anyone else would be arrested for, without criminal repercussions. The whole SGV crew seem to know they can enter cars, conduct searches of private property, and trespass at will. Fat Jose McTits seems to know he can fling open gates, enter, menace, and threaten. WHY can they do that?

With that in mind, I'd be inclined to believe the employee about Grandpa Downey ManBoobs opening the car door, then entering, and searching it. That's entitlement. The same type as Fat Jose McTits being able to trespass on private property and menace while fully armed. The type that comes from knowing that the police will back your play no matter what you do, just as Silence *advertiser censored* always says, "I can do anything I want to anyone. No one can stop me. The police will not stop me. It's that simple, Doods". Fat Jose McTits isn't quite stupid enough to blurt that out, while breaking the law with full immunity, but with his actions and that of his crew, he doesn't have to. It's obvious.

Their knowing they are above the law makes things pretty obvious. Now the question is, WHO PAID for this crew to enjoy this level of police protection; to be that valuable to the police on the street, that enables them to do anything they please with total immunity from breaking the law? Did the people who paid for their police protected status pay for it with their freedom?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo