Please help me get this militant frauditor channel taken down. Really disturbing and dangerous stuff here.

DBCooper

Florida has a perfectly reasonable amendment to its ban on the open carry of firearms that protects sportsmen when camping, hunting, or fishing. It is intended only to provide a legal avenue for people who want to defend themselves from dangerous predators while out in nature. YouTube and their financially partnered “journalists” are using the law as legal means to create highly profitable viral videos instead. The YouTube game is to openly carry scary looking target rifles to the beach, the fishing pier, or while riding bicycles in crowded areas all night long with the intent of inciting a “self defense” shooting video with police and pedestrians. Frauditors just bring a fishing pole to make it “legal” while rarely actually doing any fishing. In this video I’ll share one of the bigger frauditor channels in FL attends a crowded bike week event in Daytona beach with full military tactical gear, body armor, and an AR15. The frauditor clearly states that the body armor is for police before he openly tries to incite several cops into a violent altercation while surrounded by a hoard of tourist pedestrians on a sidewalk.
Please help me with this. What this greedy drug addict vagrant is doing for big YouTube bucks is going to cost allot of innocent lives. He isn’t really a 2A activist at all. He isn’t even really a constitutional activist. He has admitted in the past that he doesn’t care that his videos are used by anti 2A activists as political propaganda for gun control bills. He has been honest with critics that he does it all to get paid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo