Please let us all come together...

FearMyFez

Personally, I feel that we all need to come together as a community and start a GoFundme for Silence boy. I mean who is going to keep those damn al fresco diners in check? Tyranny is spreading in LA, I see that FurryPotato needs $20,000 USD for it's new platform. I offer here as the glorious royal Fezant that I will match all donations 100%... Tha's simple...

S.SaulGood

Personally, I feel that we all need to come together as a community and start a GoFundme for Silence boy. I mean who is going to keep those damn al fresco diners in check? Tyranny is spreading in LA, I see that FurryPotato needs $20,000 USD for it's new platform. I offer here as the glorious royal Fezant that I will match all donations 100%... Tha's simple...

View attachment 1225
In the spirit of your philanthropy, the frauditors can have my support. And anything else they need in my gym bag. Except for the heavy duty bar-extender that I use to put extra 100 pound plates on Hammer machines. I haven't seen a one of them that would possibly get any use out of that.

FearMyFez

In the spirit of your philanthropy, the frauditors can have my support. And anything else they need in my gym bag. Except for the heavy duty L-Bar I use to pin extra 100 pound plates on the weight stacks. I haven't seen a one of them that would possibly get any use out of that.

You do realize that the reason no one hears about the Gracie's and the Brazilian jujutsu style is that the Glenn Cerio version of Krav Maga is taking over the UFC and he easily lifts over a thousand pounds.. #FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

Hard to believe, but there's actually a power-lifter, Jimmy Kolb, who does 1 board (partial) BENCH PRESSES with 1425 pounds!

What was Captain America's bench press limit? 1200 pounds? Yikes!

I'm a long time power-lifter and I had NO IDEA that the bench pressing mechanism of a human being could possibly support 1425 pounds, even momentarily. That's 100 more than the heaviest squat and 300 more than the deadlifting records!

FearMyFez

I'm a long time power-lifter and I had NO IDEA that the bench pressing mechanism of a human being could possibly support 1425 pounds, even momentarily. That's 100 more than the heaviest squat and 300 more than the deadlifting records!

Glenn could sweep the leg on that fooooo..... #FearTheFez

S.SaulGood

Glenn could sweep the leg on that fooooo..... #FearTheFez

View attachment 1230
Ha! Just that foo's leg? I haven't a doubt that Glenn could sweep ALL SIX; the bench's four legs and that foo's two legs with but ONE slash of his mighty, oaken leg!

FearMyFez

Ha! Just that foo's leg? I haven't a doubt that Glenn could sweep ALL SIX; the bench's four legs and that foo's two legs with but ONE slash of his mighty, oaken leg!
Glenn is Thorin Oakenleg! This is his look in my glorious native living lands!

SamG

How about some Mexican Life Insurance for SilenceBoy? You know, how they have car washes when one of their own kicks off?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo