Poor Kenneth!

D

Deleted member 2293

He asked us for evidence of him committing crimes during the last stream.

He then, proceeds to post video proof of him committing crimes. This human, genuinely needs help. Badly.

I don't even feel morally proper about making fun of him, I think he needs to be evaluated by the same court ordered psychiatrists that evaluate murderers.

The dude is a loose cannon, but not in a Brian Pilman way. Rosenrot.jpg

S.SaulGood

I don't even feel morally proper about making fun of him,
Yeah, me too. But I think the WAY we do it with the memes is a good natured ribbing. We KNOW he's not a goat herder. It's his nickname now, an identity, more than anything. I see him more like a forum mascot. I don't see it as ridiculing him in a nasty way.

Let's remember how it started, "Doctor Dave is a convicted rapist", a claim without any proof. So IMO, the ribbing is MILD compared to be taken to task for slander. I harbor no ill will towards him and let's face it, as far as most frauditors go, he's harmless.

D

Deleted member 2293

Yeah, me too. But I think the WAY we do it with the memes is a good natured ribbing. We KNOW he's not a goat herder. It's his nickname now, an identity, more than anything. I see him more like a forum mascot. I don't see it as ridiculing him in a nasty way.

Let's remember how it started, "Doctor Dave is a convicted rapist", a claim without any proof. So IMO, the ribbing is MILD compared to be taken to task for slander. I harbor no ill will towards him and let's face it, as far as most frauditors go, he's harmless.

I hear ya. I understand how it, and most other situations start with Dave. Frauditors and sovereign citizens bite off more than they can chew with threats, name calling, deep fakes, and Dave just returns it, but with more efficiency.

I didn't mean to get all bleeding heart. The point of me confronting him during the stream was to be direct, try to provide some help in some way, but when one refuses to acknowledge their objective wrongdoing, it becomes a situation where mental illness may be at play.

I am a bit cheesy, in that I just want everyone I know to be happy and successful. The people I meet and make connections with, I want to see them thrive and work with them to do great things.

I just really hope Ken here wakes up and goes into tech sales.

Much love. 20220411_080311.jpg

S.SaulGood

I didn't mean to get all bleeding heart.
I understand. I have a heart too, and I more LIKE Kenneth than dislike him. I do dislike his manner, but he is young, has a lot to learn about being TACTFUL, and he is passionate about what he's doing, and who can dislike him for that. That is a thing to commend and I genuinely hope he does well.

What I think is that he should try to gain position as an APPRENTICE to someone like Judicial Watch for several years to really learn how to navigate FOIA and put it to best use. THAT would really be great for him.

S.SaulGood

I hear ya. I understand how it, and most other situations start with Dave. Frauditors and sovereign citizens bite off more than they can chew with threats, name calling, deep fakes, and Dave just returns it, but with more efficiency.

I didn't mean to get all bleeding heart. The point of me confronting him during the stream was to be direct, try to provide some help in some way, but when one refuses to acknowledge their objective wrongdoing, it becomes a situation where mental illness may be at play.

I am a bit cheesy, in that I just want everyone I know to be happy and successful. The people I meet and make connections with, I want to see them thrive and work with them to do great things.

Much love.View attachment 1619
And for the record, I viewed your talk with him as NEEDED tough love. Which is why when you finished, and he started in spouting FOIA, as if what you said went in one ear and out the other, I said to him, "Wait... Audit Them... wait a minute.... Is THAT all you got out of all that?".

It was great not only as an analysis but as a tutorial as well on what NOT to do and why.

FearMyFez

Much love.View attachment 1619
No worries Cleric! We have a saying in my glorious native home of Marrakech...

FearMyFez

And for the record, I viewed your talk with him as NEEDED tough love. Which is why when you finished, and he started in spouting FOIA, as if what you said went in one ear and out the other, I said to him, "Wait... Audit Them... wait a minute.... Is THAT all you got out of all that?".

It was great not only as an analysis but as a tutorial as well on what NOT to do and why.
Look Ssssssaaaaaaaooooouuuuuwwwwwllll....

A little known fact about the FOIA, originally only the first two sheets were free...

D

Deleted member 2293

That's the goal. To make life more convenient, happier, productive for anyone and everyone.

It likely will not be the last time you folks see that type of delivery if Mr Jones decides to make his way to the stream at some point.

Although, him and Kenneth will have nowhere to serve me a FOIA request, because they don't have them here.

It would be... interesting to see how they try to handle foreign nationals.

Life, is beautiful, and we must protect it. IMG_2022-04-11-09431186.jpg

S.SaulGood

That's the goal. To make life more convenient, happier, productive for anyone and everyone.

It likely will not be the last time you folks see that type of delivery if Mr Jones decides to make his way to the stream at some point.

Although, him and Kenneth will have nowhere to serve me a FOIA request, because they don't have them here.

It would be... interesting to see how they try to handle foreign nationals.

Life, is beautiful, and we must protect it.View attachment 1643
What's sorely needed are just as many DON'T DO THIS tutorial as DIY ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo