Problem logging in

Simon

I know recently many of you have probably come across the issue of not being able to log in. This has been solved but let me kn
I still cant log in, the only way I can manage it is to reset my password and follow the link sent through the email where I am already logged in.
Once I log out I have to do it all again, be running out of passwords soon!!!!

FearMyFez

I still cant log in, the only way I can manage it is to reset my password and follow the link sent through the email where I am already logged in.
Use the great Pharaohs of the Moorish empire as passwords...

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
You may be viewing a cached version, please clear your cache and cookies and let me know how it goes.

Last edited:

Simon

I should add that you may be using an ad blocker which could interfere with the sites operation.
Alright tried it on my computer and tablet and still can’t log in, no ad blocker cleared out cache and cookies, will just have to keep changing password unless you can find something your end, sorry for all the bother.

Joseph G

Aweeee... The little girl is having problems signing in on his broken computer. LOL

Joseph G

Alright tried it on my computer and tablet and still can’t log in, no ad blocker cleared out cache and cookies, will just have to keep changing password unless you can find something your end, sorry for all the bother.
Aweee... The little girl has a problem with her tablet too. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo