RIVERSIDE COUNTY ACCOUNTABILITY: Another 1AA carrying weapons

S.SaulGood

Like KC, Pedo, Fat Downey, Fat Jose, the whole enchilada, and the rest of the SGV crew, sick *advertiser censored* fools all (is that down? is that down? is that down?); the whole crew lacking enough balls to audit without carrying weapons, I also have quite a sense of humor.

I've assembled quite a prodigious file of personal information on the entire crew. Names, addresses, associates, another whole enchilada (sick *advertiser censored* fools all) all information obtained and compiled from the net, the deep web, the dark web, and FOIAs from arrests. Sick *advertiser censored* fools. Damn, small *advertiser censored* fools, big *advertiser censored* fools. Is that down? (nervous laugh at nothing at all)

My sense of humor is even superior to the SGV crew, I'd wager. Such a good sense of humor that I'm silly. Simply silly. Is that down? Is that down? Is that down? (more nervous laughter at nothing at all).

I'm so silly that what I do with that information is to share it. That's what public information is for. Sharing. With who? Why, with the sick *advertiser censored* fools. The same sick *advertiser censored* fools these boys torture. It's all about transparency and accountability, right? Is that down? This is what the 1AAers profess. TRANSPARENCY. It's all about transparency. And accountability.. Sick *advertiser censored* fools. Sick *advertiser censored* fools. I'm sure the SGV crew would approve, in the name of transparency, accountability and education on the first amendment of course. Damn... *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* fools. (more nervous laughter, like Riverside, a *advertiser censored* moron laughing at nothing at all after every sentence).

And what better way to foster accountability and transparency than to share all that info, all accessible online and neatly compiled for EZ reference, with the sick *advertiser censored* fools that the SGV sick *advertiser censored* fools torture.

So as silly as I am, I always reach out to the businesses and/or people the SGV crew tortures, by phone (a burner), by anonymized email, or other means to make contact and share this information of shame that may one day bear the fruit of further accountability and transparency. Silly. I'm silly like that. Is that down? Is that down? Sick *advertiser censored* fools! (more nervous laughter at absolutely nothing at all, Holmes), Damn. *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* fools.

S.SaulGood

Straight up coward:

Gets exactly what he's looking for; a fight, and what does the rotten toothed scarecrow with dreams of being brave do? He pulls his taser and pepper spray, *advertiser censored* of shame that he is.

There just are no words for the type of cowards the entire SGV crew are. chanting, "*advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* you, I'll kick your *advertiser censored*", etc., and then when it's time to throw down, they surround their prey and pull their weapons.

The lowest of the low when it comes to the scum at the bottom of the barrel of humanity, IMO.

Only a matter of time before they bait then draw down on someone carrying who won't hesitate to draw and drill as soon as they spot the guns. Someone that will put them on their richly deserved slabs of shame, IMO.

S.SaulGood

Here's what I don't understand. How can ANY of this SGV Frauditor crew consider themselves a man?

How can ANYONE who is totally without honor?

What joy, what glory can a MAN take from calling out mostly women and kids? Or challenging a MAN to a fight, and then when he accepts and says, "Let's go mother *advertiser censored*", pulls a gun on him?

That's not a man. That's not even a human. That's a straight up criminal *advertiser censored*, but not one of this SGV crew understands that. NONE of them understand that there's no honor in pulling guns against unarmed people and then considering yourself "the Champ".

That's a shameful *advertiser censored* loser. That's slime.

Major league ballplayers don't compete in T-Ball against 5 year olds. They play against OTHER major league ballplayers, or what the *advertiser censored* kind of glory could they take in beating 5 year olds 10,000 to 0?

You want to be a man? FIGHT A MAN when you challenge one. Without the guns.
But these shameful cowards have no understanding of just how shameful they really are.

S.SaulGood

Here's what happens when part of the chickenshit SGV crew of shame try harassing the wrong ones:

With the cop there, they couldn't pull their guns! That shouldn't have been a problem if they had balls, but the SGV gang only has balls when they can harass and bait, and THEN pull weapons! Without the weapons, THIS is exactly what they are. Chickenshits.

And who OWNED THEM? Two UNARMED skinny kids, probably still well into their teens, made the Riverside scarecrow and Franklin, the greasy dwarf look like the chickenshit cowards that they really are. Always spoiling for a fight, talking a good fight, and when they can't pull weapons..... FIZZLE. *advertiser censored* duds. All talk, no action. Runts and *advertiser censored*.

I'm surprised they left the video up. They'll pull it, I'm sure. Too revealing about the true nature of the SGV cowards. Weapons, or their balls of shame detach and run off.

Maybe they better stick to antagonizing babies, women, the elderly, and churches although I've trained women they wouldn't last 15 seconds against, weapons and all.

A tip for the Riverside Scarecrow. If you can't afford to fix your rotted tooth, buy some White-Out and paint it.

S.SaulGood

The rotten-toothed, scarecrowesque Riverside Racist *advertiser censored* stammering over and over about how the black cop is dirty, sloppy, foul, disgusting, etc., etc, because HE HAS DREADS. And from what I can see, his locks are neat, clean, and not of a length that would interfere with his performance as an officer whatsoever.

The scarecrow should audit a Jamaican community and rant his racist views there. Fat chance of that happening though.

Why doesn't this coward try PUNCHING a cop in the face instead of blowing smoke in one's face? Because without the weapons, this armed SGV crew are all chickenshits. And they know it.

"They're all scared to come out and say anything to our face", the delusional scarecrow says.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Here's a better look at this cadaveresque, chain-smoking scarecrow (what is he? A light-flyweight? Under 108 pounds?), the emaciated, concentration camp prisoner-looking runt of the SGV gang litter, without his typical effort to hide his face, which in all honesty, after seeing this clear image of him, I can full well understand his wanting to hide THAT face:

One thing I would never accuse him of being is two-faced, because if he had a spare face, why the *advertiser censored* wouldn't he be using THAT face instead of this face?

The browned/rotted teeth are probably from the constant smoking, IMO, even as young as he is. His lungs must look like the La Brea Tar Pits. Good for him. Good for everyone, really.

The SGV crew should donate their lives to people who would do some good in the world: something productive instead of this, IMO.

S.SaulGood

Relevant video for inclusion in this (and many other) thread(s) that clearly explains the personality traits behind and motivating this type of behavior:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo