S.SaulGood unmasked - video revealed

FearMyFez

Hey you basement dwelling, inbred, useless denizen of the shallowest end of the genepool. Doxing is uncalled for, unneeded, and in reality illegal! Why is the continuation of something that had nothing to do with you so very important? Are you that worthless, does the world shun you that much? I know that the term "activist" makes a normal woman's womb as dry as Gobi, but does this ignorant behavior provide salve for your inner incel?

If this was my forum, I would boot you and report the information that you joined in with to the authorities as well as Saul. Truly, have a little introspection and see how you are not an activist, you are NOT special, you have absolutely no purpose in this entire world which is why your very existence is reprehensible in the eyes of the universe.

Amend your ignorant and misguided ways, become productive, get a job or volunteer, I would say help those that are more vulnerable yet in my estimation that is a hurdle too high. If you actually worked, paid taxes, did not break the law your faux "activism" would be unneeded.

In closing, next time you are in jail, may you get Turked by a syphilitic bear...
#FearThisFezIncel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo