San Bruno, CA

TheOneTrueRobb

What's in San Bruno? Why, YouTube HQ. Why am I mentioning that fine organization, in that fine city?

Well, as some of of you may have noticed, I'm on a tear trying to convince scene-watchers to report Frauditor videos. One point I make is that YouTube's reporting system is the only way for us to convey our disgust with YouTube's financial support of the Frauditor crime wave, through monetization and through their tolerance of clearly detrimental behavior by these thugs.

But is it?

I'm just putting this out there to get a feel for any support it might have. My proposal? That we get as many people as possible down to 901 Cherry Ave. in San Bruno, and demand an answer from YouTube. The question?

Why. Why do you pay Frauditors to abuse and harass Govt. Workers, Postal Employees, LEOs, Private Businesses, Medical facilities - all the typical Frauditor targets. We've been reporting these videos now for at least a year, and we still have no answer.

Well, we need to demand that they answer. We need to demand that they answer for this situation, a situation that they could've quashed years ago, but instead decided to just collect the AdSense revenue and wash their hands of it. And just now, this Saturday afternoon, May 20, 2023, some innocent worker is getting a camera shoved in their face, and now has to deal with some rude, foul-smelling unemployable malcontent whose entire purpose is to piss them off for Clicks and Views.

I'm thinking early to mid September, the 9th or the 16th.

I'm still going to urge right-minded people to report these videos, and I'm still going to bug commentators to include links to the original videos they cover. But it seems to me that an image of YouTube HQ surrounded by pissed off viewers, Frauditor victims, perhaps even some stars of the anti-frauditor scene, might light a fire under this clueless company, maybe pull their heads out of whatever sand they might be currently stuck in.

Interested in any thoughts you might have. Is this worth pursuing?

catz21

I doubt YouTube is in a position to stop paying these frauditors. It opens a huge can of worms for them. I doubt that they will follow it to the Supreme Court, which is where it will eventually wind up. It's probably cheaper to pay than to litigate. Also, once that door is open, which will be perceived as censorship, the special interests will not let it stop at only Frauditors. They will want their piece of the pie. Legislation is the only thing that can get YouTube out of this hole they have dug themselves into and that the frauditors are burying them with their *advertiser censored*.

TheOneTrueRobb

YT channels get demonetized all the time. It’s YouTube’s platform, they make the rules. If enough people vent their feelings about the Frauditor Crime Wave, you bet they’ll do something.

Report Frauditor videos, as many as you can. And again, give us your thoughts on a proposed protest at YouTube HQ. Worth the time and effort? Discuss away…

Ed_vincent

What's in San Bruno? Why, YouTube HQ. Why am I mentioning that fine organization, in that fine city?

Well, as some of of you may have noticed, I'm on a tear trying to convince scene-watchers to report Frauditor videos. One point I make is that YouTube's reporting system is the only way for us to convey our disgust with YouTube's financial support of the Frauditor crime wave, through monetization and through their tolerance of clearly detrimental behavior by these thugs.

But is it?

I'm just putting this out there to get a feel for any support it might have. My proposal? That we get as many people as possible down to 901 Cherry Ave. in San Bruno, and demand an answer from YouTube. The question?

Why. Why do you pay Frauditors to abuse and harass Govt. Workers, Postal Employees, LEOs, Private Businesses, Medical facilities - all the typical Frauditor targets. We've been reporting these videos now for at least a year, and we still have no answer.

Well, we need to demand that they answer. We need to demand that they answer for this situation, a situation that they could've quashed years ago, but instead decided to just collect the AdSense revenue and wash their hands of it. And just now, this Saturday afternoon, May 20, 2023, some innocent worker is getting a camera shoved in their face, and now has to deal with some rude, foul-smelling unemployable malcontent whose entire purpose is to piss them off for Clicks and Views.

I'm thinking early to mid September, the 9th or the 16th.

I'm still going to urge right-minded people to report these videos, and I'm still going to bug commentators to include links to the original videos they cover. But it seems to me that an image of YouTube HQ surrounded by pissed off viewers, Frauditor victims, perhaps even some stars of the anti-frauditor scene, might light a fire under this clueless company, maybe pull their heads out of whatever sand they might be currently stuck in.

Interested in any thoughts you might have. Is this worth pursuing?
You know what needs to happen? We need someone to do a 1st amendment audit aka fraudit on youtube.

catz21

I'm sure that You Tube HQ has advised their security as to how to handle Frauditors. They are not unaware of the situation and have probably installed roadblocks to their entry. However, It would be interesting to see an attempt. Send five or six at once so they can feel the pain like everyone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo