Saw-ool the failed old man

Prof Nik Volt

ENJOY!
Nik
I also think it is such a cheap shot to try to mock someone's art just because they said something that hurt your feeling. I just saw what cleric said.....he said nothing bad at all.... So I really do not understand any of this. I was not even going to bother to what Tuesday's stream....You are not helping yourself by motivating me to watch it. You want dave to respect a person who just today put up a pic of there soon to be ex daughter-in-law with *advertiser censored* in her mouth......like are you serious???? I now even more understand why perhaps they do not want you on the stream. Lay off of it man.
Saw-OOL
Look what he'ss doing with it.

And how about this? This guitarist is garbage too? He's considered the #1 gypst jazz player in the world. Not up to you and Cleric's standards? ROFLMAO

Nik
You are not going to win this one with me. I take a dim view with people who know nothing about music, music theory or even how to play music but then think using computers is fake.
Eldar kinda sux anyways. Anyone can "jam" over someone else's music

Nik
I also think it is such a cheap shot to try to mock someone's art just because they said something that hurt your feeling. I just saw what cleric said.....he said nothing bad at all.... So I really do not understand any of this. I was not even going to bother to what Tuesday's stream....You are not helping yourself by motivating me to watch it. You want dave to respect a person who just today put up a pic of there soon to be ex daughter-in-law with *advertiser censored* in her mouth......like are you serious???? I now even more understand why perhaps they do not want you on the stream. Lay off of it man.
Now Eldar is someone who has no idea how to make music. All he can do is press keys on a piano. It is like being a master at English Grammar but unable to produce literature. One need to be a perfect speller in order to write the next great American novel. Just ask Hawthorne.

I assume you do not know about music theory...I could be wrong. After reading your posts, sure I could be being trolled. I just assumed that if you did know music theory you would be able to recognize that Chaos is not just a "DJ". Which actually being a DJ takes some skill. I assumed I would be a good DJ....I bombed the first time.....Here me with 35 years of music under my belt failed the first time.......of course I got better when I understood that is was a bit more complicated then just playing records.
Saw-OOL
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about Tatum and peterson. They suck too, compared to you? How about Bohrs, penrose, and Hawking? Mere flotsum to you. My God. You REALLY ARE delusional? Eldar sucks!!!!!!! VIDEOS please. let's see your piano videos. PROVE you can play RINGS around Eldar.
Nik
Of course I will admit I am more of a classical and blues guy.....not to big on jazz...so my opinion could be bias. But that is the great thing about art......it is only as good as what the listener/viewer thinks it is
Saa-ool
How can Kenny G be the beat when YOU are. You can play RINGS around Kenny G, Lennie Pickett, roland Kirk, and Bird, all together!! You can play all 5 part harmony of Supersax at the same time. You are GOD wwhen it comes to music. You can play ALL of the Godowski Chopin etudes at the same time, IN EVERY KEY!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO. VIDEOS, Nik. Let's see the piano video of you playing rings around Eldar. Just 1. C'mon. Humor me. make me laugh, fake everything
Nik
So now I am delusional. You are the old man [in a] fight with kids on some stupid fourm....FYI Bohr was wrong about the atom. Also how does my opinion of some overrated jazz artist compare to [the] physicist[s you mentioned]. You see in physics there is objective things that can back up claims. Art is not objective.
Saw-ool
Cziffra and Lan Lang and Yuja Wang. Can you play rings around them too?

Yuja can execute Korsakoff/Cziffra's Bumblebee perfectly in 1:42. Sho the video where you can do it in 22 seconds, fakir.
[Side note….did he just call me fakir????]
Nik
Are you just naming artists to impress me??? Honey, I have taken two 5 unit courses on counterpoint alone. If you wish to talk music theory let us go for it. ou do understand that the ability to play someone else's composition does not make one a composer right? I would also like to point out...and thank you for throw the first Ad Hommen attack....this allows me to claim victory. My troll is superior to yours.
Saw-ool
Nik, stop. You cannot bullS a man thast can play the piano like the folks in these videos.. Show ONE of your videos. You cannot because you can't play rings around Eldar. And if I can't. NOBODY can. And that's a fact. You embarrassed yourself with these statements. And yyou don't even realize just how much because you haven't a clue as to who I am.
Nik
Are you gunna rage quit....Dude you just started up my troll engine. To much of a spanking tonight....I think I will take a side with this whole war you are having with dave.....You are kinda of stupid &.......well you are kinda of stupid. You also have some real issues with not being famous. You imply that you are......but....nope just like someone else said...you are a nobody. You should thank people like Dave, Chaos, Meg and even me....This is the most alive you have felt in years.
I guess perhaps your troll is not as good as I thought it was. I clearly have gotten to you. Well hahah. But please do not rage quite, I am having so much fun. The difference between you & Chaos, Dave & meg....is this. I have do not always agree with them....but we all treat each other with respect. You on the other hand are unable to do this. You tried to act all intelligent on the stream (which BTW I did not correct you on things that you said which were wrong....for example how deep fakes work), but you are really insecure about this stuff. I assume that is why you want to claim that I do not actually work at a University. I am sorry child, but you are out of your league on this one. You even tried to impress me (and perhaps intimidate) with your knowledge on music. You failed to recognize they multiple times I said on Daves stream when I said I play synth. You thought you could mock Choas by claiming he uses samples. Did you not think for a second that I would know a thing or two about how people make music with computers. Nope......This is why your troll fails. You gotta be smart. I can help you with this. It is never to late to learn.

Haha now you sound like goat boat. I spanked you dude....but do not worry. Your spanking will be kept a secret. I have no need to gloat to my friends Dave, Meg, Chaos or Brian about how I got you to lose your temper

S.SaulGood

ENJOY!
Nik
Saw-OOL
Look what he'ss doing with it.

And how about this? This guitarist is garbage too? He's considered the #1 gypst jazz player in the world. Not up to you and Cleric's standards? ROFLMAO

Nik
You are not going to win this one with me. I take a dim view with people who know nothing about music, music theory or even how to play music but then think using computers is fake.
Eldar kinda sux anyways. Anyone can "jam" over someone else's music

Nik
Now Eldar is someone who has no idea how to make music. All he can do is press keys on a piano. It is like being a master at English Grammar but unable to produce literature. One need to be a perfect speller in order to write the next great American novel. Just ask Hawthorne.

I assume you do not know about music theory...I could be wrong. After reading your posts, sure I could be being trolled. I just assumed that if you did know music theory you would be able to recognize that Chaos is not just a "DJ". Which actually being a DJ takes some skill. I assumed I would be a good DJ....I bombed the first time.....Here me with 35 years of music under my belt failed the first time.......of course I got better when I understood that is was a bit more complicated then just playing records.
Saw-OOL
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about Tatum and peterson. They suck too, compared to you? How about Bohrs, penrose, and Hawking? Mere flotsum to you. My God. You REALLY ARE delusional? Eldar sucks!!!!!!! VIDEOS please. let's see your piano videos. PROVE you can play RINGS around Eldar.
Nik
Of course I will admit I am more of a classical and blues guy.....not to big on jazz...so my opinion could be bias. But that is the great thing about art......it is only as good as what the listener/viewer thinks it is
Saa-ool
How can Kenny G be the beat when YOU are. You can play RINGS around Kenny G, Lennie Pickett, roland Kirk, and Bird, all together!! You can play all 5 part harmony of Supersax at the same time. You are GOD wwhen it comes to music. You can play ALL of the Godowski Chopin etudes at the same time, IN EVERY KEY!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO. VIDEOS, Nik. Let's see the piano video of you playing rings around Eldar. Just 1. C'mon. Humor me. make me laugh, fake everything
Nik
So now I am delusional. You are the old man [in a] fight with kids on some stupid fourm....FYI Bohr was wrong about the atom. Also how does my opinion of some overrated jazz artist compare to [the] physicist[s you mentioned]. You see in physics there is objective things that can back up claims. Art is not objective.
Saw-ool
Cziffra and Lan Lang and Yuja Wang. Can you play rings around them too?

Yuja can execute Korsakoff/Cziffra's Bumblebee perfectly in 1:42. Sho the video where you can do it in 22 seconds, fakir.
[Side note….did he just call me fakir????]
Nik
Are you just naming artists to impress me??? Honey, I have taken two 5 unit courses on counterpoint alone. If you wish to talk music theory let us go for it. ou do understand that the ability to play someone else's composition does not make one a composer right? I would also like to point out...and thank you for throw the first Ad Hommen attack....this allows me to claim victory. My troll is superior to yours.
Saw-ool
Nik, stop. You cannot bullS a man thast can play the piano like the folks in these videos.. Show ONE of your videos. You cannot because you can't play rings around Eldar. And if I can't. NOBODY can. And that's a fact. You embarrassed yourself with these statements. And yyou don't even realize just how much because you haven't a clue as to who I am.
Nik
Are you gunna rage quit....Dude you just started up my troll engine. To much of a spanking tonight....I think I will take a side with this whole war you are having with dave.....You are kinda of stupid &.......well you are kinda of stupid. You also have some real issues with not being famous. You imply that you are......but....nope just like someone else said...you are a nobody. You should thank people like Dave, Chaos, Meg and even me....This is the most alive you have felt in years.
I guess perhaps your troll is not as good as I thought it was. I clearly have gotten to you. Well hahah. But please do not rage quite, I am having so much fun. The difference between you & Chaos, Dave & meg....is this. I have do not always agree with them....but we all treat each other with respect. You on the other hand are unable to do this. You tried to act all intelligent on the stream (which BTW I did not correct you on things that you said which were wrong....for example how deep fakes work), but you are really insecure about this stuff. I assume that is why you want to claim that I do not actually work at a University. I am sorry child, but you are out of your league on this one. You even tried to impress me (and perhaps intimidate) with your knowledge on music. You failed to recognize they multiple times I said on Daves stream when I said I play synth. You thought you could mock Choas by claiming he uses samples. Did you not think for a second that I would know a thing or two about how people make music with computers. Nope......This is why your troll fails. You gotta be smart. I can help you with this. It is never to late to learn.

Haha now you sound like goat boat. I spanked you dude....but do not worry. Your spanking will be kept a secret. I have no need to gloat to my friends Dave, Meg, Chaos or Brian about how I got you to lose your temper
Temper? What are you talking about. You're a fake, Nik. You're not a professor. You're a fake. And I tell you what. Since I'm such an old man, as you say. (it's amazing that everyone knows EVERYTHING about me without knowing who the hell I am). Since you're a professional fighter too, let's set up a match in a boxing ring near you. I'll put up $100,000 cash. You put up $10000 cash. No tap outs. No protective gear. Win by KO ONLY. And I mean OUT. Unconscious walks aaway with the wagers, $110,000.

Now you're a professional fighter and I'm an old man so you should JUMP at this, FAKE. Where and when. let's set this up, FAKE. Let's go. Let's put some hustle in your muscle, Fake. before I die of old age.

Prof Nik Volt

I actually am sorry for you. You had friends...including me...and now you have destroyed yourself. Sorry mate. I cannot help you. Have a good few years of life.

activist

@Prof Nik Volt That was too funny.

I know a thing or two about software and networking topology. Saul tried to explain to me that when he uses a VPN provider he gets to enter the IP address of the VPN endpoint.
Saul - " And you can change an IP by changing a value or number "

Saul is such a pretender.

@S.SaulGood I give you a new name: Saw-ool the pretender

Prof Nik Volt

I know a thing or two about software and networking topology. Saul tried to explain to me that when he uses a VPN provider he gets to enter the IP address of the VPN endpoint.

I on more than one occasion let him say something about tech that was wrong on Daves stream. I just assumed that he mis-spoke.....Turns out I was wrong..he really is that dumb.

S.SaulGood

I was playing with you, JL. I knew who you were. I had already told you who you were soon after you signed up. SAME WORDS as on your stream. God, are you stupid, JL Warren, from Collin County, Texas. And like you said about coming to New Hyde Park to kill me. COME. PLEASE COME AND TRY TO FIND ME. I beg you. Let me see your ugly, rainbow bearded face within 5 feet of me making a move to kill me as you promised, JL. And we'll see what color that pink beard soon turns. Do what you said you would, JL Warren. Come to New Hyde Park and TRY to kill me, as you promised, Chuckle Bottom. What are you waiting for? You're StILL not on your way?

S.SaulGood

I on more than one occasion let him say something about tech that was wrong on Daves stream. I just assumed that he mis-spoke.....Turns out I was wrong..he really is that dumb.
We never talked about tech on Dave stream. Dave never let me talk for more than 5 seconds and Dave always keept my mic so low that if I did nobody could hear me. In fact, the most often made comment in chat when I talked was, "Can't hear Saul".

We never talked tech. P42 and Q36 modulators were the only "tech" we ever talked. Both fake space ray guns like you being a fake professor, FAKE. Boy, is your memory bad. Tell you what I'll do. NOW, I WILL dig and find out EXACTLY what you are. You are NOT a professor. And I will bet you $100,000 of mine against $10,000 of yours that you are NOT. Care to wager, Nik the fake? Do you acccept that bet? Becaise if you do, when I secure PROOF that you are NOT a professor and a fake, when you DON'T pay me, you will alsso be not only a fake, but a welcher too. A rat. Do we have a bet? That you're not a professor and a fake? I'll start this in it's own thread. Our wwager that you are a fake professor.

S.SaulGood

Show the receipts Saw-ool the pretender
What receipts?

Whaat about this:

I knew who you were. I had already told you who you were soon after you signed up. SAME WORDS as on your stream. God, are you stupid, JL Warren, from Collin County, Texas. And like you said about coming to New Hyde Park to kill me. COME. PLEASE COME AND TRY TO FIND ME. I beg you. Let me see your ugly, rainbow bearded face within 5 feet of me making a move to kill me as you promised, JL. And we'll see what color that pink beard soon turns. Do what you said you would, JL Warren. Come to New Hyde Park and TRY to kill me, as you promised, Chuckle Bottom. What are you waiting for? You're StILL not on your way?

S.SaulGood

Now how say YOU. You want a piece of the action. Do YOU want to make a $100,000 challenge like I offered Nik, the fake professor. Let's do this. I'll put up $100,000 against your $10,000 that I do NOT reside in New Hyde Park. Do we have a wager? I WILL pay if I am lying. And if you lose and don't pay, then YOU are a welcher. We doing this? You can come to New Hyde Park to kill me, like you said you would and then collect your wager first if you find me there. Sound good? Do you accept the term. Don't forget to bring $10Gs with you. I'll give you directions to stop and drop off my $10gs on your drive back to Collin County, Texas. We have a wager?

ShadowWolf7272

every post i see Saul is turning more and more into glenda, gonna sweep the knee? give me a break man you can claim your good at one thing, maybe two, but when you claim your a badass pianist, a pro fighter, have some sort of psychological training (the crap you claim helps you understand Little Joey) great with tech a famous face but not a famous voice, providing nothing to back you up other than barking at anyone who claims your fake with probaly bogus bets (be curious if you can link a picture of those 100Gs, no?) give it up with the fake toughguy bravado, people see through that a glass sliding door

S.SaulGood

every post i see Saul is turning more and more into glenda, gonna sweep the knee? give me a break man you can claim your good at one thing, maybe two, but when you claim your a badass pianist, a pro fighter, have some sort of psychological training (the crap you claim helps you understand Little Joey) great with tech a famous face but not a famous voice, providing nothing to back you up other than barking at anyone who claims your fake with probaly bogus bets (be curious if you can link a picture of those 100Gs, no?) give it up with the fake toughguy bravado, people see through that a glass sliding door
So what do you think of my takedown of Nik the fake? A thing of beauty, right? I don't NEED to prove anything. I'm simply exposing FAKES. Like "professor" Nik is a fake. And now I will DIG, as promised, to support the EVIDENCE of my takedown of this fake, then post that ONCE IRONCLAD EVIDENCE has been secured. And oh' it will. He is most definitely a fake AND a kook. The things he was saying in the private section. Claims of God-level superiority over people considered in their fields as the top end of the spectrum!! INSANE claims that he CAN'T back up with videos. Like if you told me that you can outbench Jimmy Kolb and outrun a gazelle or break the unlimited land speed record held by a jet-powered ground vehicle with your turbocharged Maxima. Just pure insanity to anyone with any familiarity in the areas he claimed God-level ability in.

Nik is a dreamer. Nik is a child. Nik is a gadfly, flitting from one stream to the next in a failed effort to convince everyone that he is an erudite professor, maybe even convince himself for validation. Nik is a poser. A shallow fake. Not even a deep one. And my takedown is HIS OWN FAULT, because he SHOT HIS MOUTH OFF, KEPT FIRING< and I figured, as I usually do, "well hey. Why not? If he's willing to talk nonsense, I'll listen. I'll analyze. Until it's time to spring the trap. I wasn't gunning for Nik. He and his lies just fell into my lap. Like Manna from Heaven.

You and he should be best friends. You can join him in spinning tall tales and pretend you BELIEVE each other. It'll be therapeutic. Very good for both your egos. You two are MADE for each other. Two clinically delusional clowns. You can spoon feed each other your lies.

S.SaulGood

And where is your proof that I'm a "failed old man"? Ratholed in the deep recesses of your rosey red posterior? Can you fish it out and show us your evidence, poser? What kind of CASH wager would YOU like to make that you're not just talking out of your hat? (see Texas Wolfman, I'm trying to keep it absolutely clean!) Not a bogus bet. A REAL WAGER. I'll pay if I lose. Whoever DOESN'T pay if they lose is a wuss and a welcher. I'll bet. I'll win. YOU will lose. And in all likelyhood, YOU WILL NOT PAY. BLOWHARDS like you, ALWAYS welch.

Let's set the paramteres of the wager. "I'm a failed OLD MAN ".

Let's hear it. At least HOW MUCH MONEY to not be considered a failure, and do houses and other properties count as well? And how old will be considered "OLD". Let's set the details and make a robust CASH wager.

Go ahead. State the parameters. Unless you just want to make it a prizefight. Which I would prefer. I'll be back. I have to tend to business. In the meantime. Set the parameters for whatever you'd like. I'll come back later and see if we can get together on them and the details.

Last edited:

RaccoonMama

Temper? What are you talking about. You're a fake, Nik. You're not a professor. You're a fake. And I tell you what. Since I'm such an old man, as you say. (it's amazing that everyone knows EVERYTHING about me without knowing who the hell I am). Since you're a professional fighter too, let's set up a match in a boxing ring near you. I'll put up $100,000 cash. You put up $10000 cash. No tap outs. No protective gear. Win by KO ONLY. And I mean OUT. Unconscious walks aaway with the wagers, $110,000.

Now you're a professional fighter and I'm an old man so you should JUMP at this, FAKE. Where and when. let's set this up, FAKE. Let's go. Let's put some hustle in your muscle, Fake. before I die of old age.
Are you kidding? Fight Prof. Nik???? Saul, you are as bad as Little Joey the "entertainer" if you think solving problems is best done with fists. Typically, only people with lack of intellect and self-awareness want to fight. Wow, I thought you were self-important and narcissistic when I first heard you talk but know you're just an immature sad old guy. Stick with Joey, for that is EXACTLY where you belong. Dr. Nik is a genuine man and he thinks circles around you.

Prof Nik Volt

And where is your proof that I'm a "failed old man"? Ratholed in the deep recesses of your rosey red posterior? Can you fish it out and show us your evidence, poser? What kind of CASH wager would YOU like to make that you're not just talking out of your hat? (see Texas Wolfman, I'm trying to keep it absolutely clean!) Not a bogus bet. A REAL WAGER. I'll pay if I lose. Whoever DOESN'T pay if they lose is a wuss and a welcher. I'll bet. I'll win. YOU will lose. And in all likelyhood, YOU WILL NOT PAY. BLOWHARDS like you, ALWAYS welch.

Let's set the paramteres of the wager. "I'm a failed OLD MAN ".

Let's hear it. At least HOW MUCH MONEY to not be considered a failure, and do houses and other properties count as well? And how old will be considered "OLD". Let's set the details and make a robust CASH wager.

Go ahead. State the parameters. Unless you just want to make it a prizefight. Which I would prefer. I'll be back. I have to tend to business. In the meantime. Set the parameters for whatever you'd like. I'll come back later and see if we can get together on them and the details.
It is never to late to get educated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo