SEAN PAUL REYES LONG ISLAND AUDIT: HIS RACIST, ANTI-BLACK FOLLOWERS

S.SaulGood

I'm watching this video:

and based on the type of hateful anti-black commentary typically strewn through the comment sections of his videos when black officers and security personnel are encountered, it didn't take long to find it right out of the starting gate.

Blessed by the ability to quickly speed read and comprehend, it doesn't take me longer than a minute to scan hundreds of comments for keywords.

Comments like this, from VERNON SMITHEE:

"What you're witnessing here is a textbook example of what happens when you turn an insufficiently trained *GARBOON loose on the public...."

A shout out to Sean, whose videos featuring interactions with blacks always seems to manage to coax anti-black followers out of the bush and into the tent to reveal themselves.

Interesting that such a high percentage of the comments are posted by followers CALLING THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT TO TRY TO HAVE THE DEPUTY FIRED.

Urban Dictionary: garboon

garboon
A garboon is a more specific racist term than words such as "*advertiser censored*" or "*advertiser censored*". It refers to large black men (or women?) with particularly stereotypically "black" features, the likes of which would be found in a racist portrayal, e.g. enormous lips, wide and flat nose, extreme prognathism. Possible etymologies include the word "baboon" and "Gabon" (an African country) and the fact that the word sounds like some species of ape.
Did you see that garboon with the horizontal *advertiser censored* of a mouth on his face?

S.SaulGood

One of the milder exchanges, but still clearly indicating a disturbing mindset:

Franky Flowers: "They need to meet the hiring quota"

Paul Jamison replies: "Got to tick those boxes and rush "THEM" through training!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FS27 replies: "Funny how that went from a racial insult to them just taking any warm body they can get over the years"

Comments also sometimes come and go. I'll see a terribly hateful comment and then look back and "POOF" gone or changed. As if someone posted overt hate speech and then, thinking better of it, edited or deleted it. Sometimes I see it before they amend or delete. I can only imagine what gets deleted or edited before I see it, and I see a lot.

The authorities should really start taking serious note of the followers and their comments. Maybe track other online activities of those posting some of the more egregious statements, IMO. Might be of interest what they find.

It's AMERICA, right, guys and gals? We all got here from someplace else. Whether or not you want to make fun of this deputy's "Sub-Saharan intellect", as another one of Sean's racist followers mentioned, blacks got here from "someplace else", AS DID WE ALL. Either we the people or our ancestors.

"WE THE PEOPLE" are EVERYONE here. From white as snow to black as coal, and every shade in between. Like it, or *advertiser censored* lump it, you're welcome.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Just to be clear, Sean Paul has absolutely no say as to what his subscribers/audience/followers post. Not saying he does. Although I'm critical of his ways and means, it would not be fair to blame him for that as he did conduct himself respectfully like a gentleman with the officer.

However, he does have the ability to monitor and remove hateful language and what I'm noting are the tendencies of the types of comments elicited by interactions with officers/security/administrators of a particular race. Again, the feelings and comments a thing that Sean Paul has no control over their expressing, other than subsequent moderator/administrator editing or deletion.

Last edited:

longislandfraudit

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't like Sean and he is becoming more confrontational with each video, always crying for a supervisor & filing lawsuits that go nowhere!
Sean has one active lawsuit right now. SeanPaul Reyes v. City of Danbury. He never even served the Defendants and the case has been sitting on the federal docket for months. If the Defendants aren't served within 90 days of the complaint being filed, any attorney for the Defendants can file a motion to have the case dismissed. Sean would have to refile, repay the filing fee, and try it all over again. I'll bet you that the case just sits on the docket forever. Sean doesn't know how to move forward with court proceedings.

Turtle pokin

I'm watching this video:

and based on the type of hateful anti-black commentary typically strewn through the comment sections of his videos when black officers and security personnel are encountered, it didn't take long to find it right out of the starting gate.

Blessed by the ability to quickly speed read and comprehend, it doesn't take me longer than a minute to scan hundreds of comments for keywords.

Comments like this, from VERNON SMITHEE:

"What you're witnessing here is a textbook example of what happens when you turn an insufficiently trained *GARBOON loose on the public...."

A shout out to Sean, whose videos featuring interactions with blacks always seems to manage to coax anti-black followers out of the bush and into the tent to reveal themselves.

Interesting that such a high percentage of the comments are posted by followers CALLING THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT TO TRY TO HAVE THE DEPUTY FIRED.

Urban Dictionary: garboon

garboon
A garboon is a more specific racist term than words such as "*advertiser censored*" or "*advertiser censored*". It refers to large black men (or women?) with particularly stereotypically "black" features, the likes of which would be found in a racist portrayal, e.g. enormous lips, wide and flat nose, extreme prognathism. Possible etymologies include the word "baboon" and "Gabon" (an African country) and the fact that the word sounds like some species of ape.
Did you see that garboon with the horizontal *advertiser censored* of a mouth on his face?
So you’re sayin people are not nice? Am I missing something? I mean Long Island Audit Videos are full full *advertiser censored* holes? No I mean LITERALLY in the videos..wow. People can be *advertiser censored* holes..but some get paid by taxpayer money..genius

Turtle pokin

So
Just to be clear, Sean Paul has absolutely no say as to what his subscribers/audience/followers post. Not saying he does. Although I'm critical of his ways and means, it would not be fair to blame him for that as he did conduct himself respectfully like a gentleman with the officer.

However, he does have the ability to monitor and remove hateful language and what I'm noting are the tendencies of the types of comments elicited by interactions with officers/security/administrators of a particular race. Again, the feelings and comments a thing that Sean Paul has no control over their expressing, other than subsequent moderator/administrator editing or deletion.

Turtle pokin

So just to be clear. He is now responsible for 300million people in the United States? So then I guess you are responsible for your buddies killing over 1000 citizens last year..did you delete them? Did you know them? What did you do exactly..stud? Oh that's right thin blue line flag and a Harley ride. I'll bet. If you can even ride one. Potato Potato Potato

Neko

I would say he has the burden of his followers actions, he cultivates them and incites them. If he wasn't walking around like an antagonistic POS then no one would watch his jersey shore BS.

Trossi80

You're
One of the milder exchanges, but still clearly indicating a disturbing mindset:

Franky Flowers: "They need to meet the hiring quota"

Paul Jamison replies: "Got to tick those boxes and rush "THEM" through training!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FS27 replies: "Funny how that went from a racial insult to them just taking any warm body they can get over the years"

Comments also sometimes come and go. I'll see a terribly hateful comment and then look back and "POOF" gone or changed. As if someone posted overt hate speech and then, thinking better of it, edited or deleted it. Sometimes I see it before they amend or delete. I can only imagine what gets deleted or edited before I see it, and I see a lot.

The authorities should really start taking serious note of the followers and their comments. Maybe track other online activities of those posting some of the more egregious statements, IMO. Might be of interest what they find.

It's AMERICA, right, guys and gals? We all got here from someplace else. Whether or not you want to make fun of this deputy's "Sub-Saharan intellect", as another one of Sean's racist followers mentioned, blacks got here from "someplace else", AS DID WE ALL. Either we the people or our ancestors.

"WE THE PEOPLE" are EVERYONE here. From white as snow to black as coal, and every shade in between. Like it, or *advertiser censored* lump it, you're welcome.
You're a tyrant. Taking about spying on citizens because you don't like free speech.

DaRat

I don't like Sean and he is becoming more confrontational with each video, always crying for a supervisor & filing lawsuits that go nowhere!
Or just threatening a law suit to be intimidating and hoping the officer will back down. They all have tactics they use to intimidate those they film. Just like “ I’m going to FOI Request your pay and details and post them online. That’s one used often

DaRat

Applicable to include this newer LIA thread here!

Could this be the LIA Sean Reyes?

LI fraudits he’s a passive, aggressive, smart arse, who soul intention is to create a disturbance with law-enforcement. He has no interest in rights, regardless, whether they are his for other people‘s, the only thing he is interested in is money whether that be through his channel or whether he gets to sue somebody, but him claiming that he is doing this to educate people is a load of *advertiser censored*. What he needs is more treatment like he got in jail if he receives more of that then maybe his Mike Tone it down a little, but I am extremely doubtful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo