SGV NEWS FIRST JOSE GONZALEZ: *advertiser censored* AND SUCKING; CAN'T SEEM TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!

S.SaulGood

Looking for love in all the wrong places?

Isn't there a local "bear cave" where this bellowing sow can indulge in the type of palaver with this cop concerning acts he appears to be fixated upon?

What's up with that? Over and over again, El Gordo here keeps steering the conversation back to *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored*-sucking?

Maybe he should be exercising his 1st amendment right by carrying around a giant inflatable dick instead of a monopod and camera?

At least I can understand some of the things I've heard him come out with in past videos that made no sense then but do now, and of course, what appears to be his on again, off again, sometimes apparently strained relationship with Furry. Not that it's either a good or bad thing, to each their own. But at least now, certain inexplicable things then now make sense.

Maybe Jose will come out of the closet and breath some fresh air without the choking scent of moth balls for a change?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

What Fat Jose McTits is doing here with the cop is exactly the way the sisters corner and push up on fresh fish in Mexican prisons. Really most prisons, but especially south of the border. It's part of the routine with the sisters and bull-queers.

Lots of graphic talk about dicks. They want to see how the newbie reacts to it. Read his eyes. Gauge if he seems receptive to it or is repulsed by it, as this cop appears to be. IMO, that's what Not So Speedy Gonzalez is attempting with the cop. Putting the "heavies" on him, hoping he shows interest in some mutual, intra-mural sword-swallowing, salad-tossing, and some scenic travel up the old Hershey Highway.

Maybe El Gordo should have just taken the direct approach? Came right out and asked the cop to go on a date?

S.SaulGood

More of the same.

If I was the cop, I would have confiscated David Chavez's (Riverside's) cigarettes and given him a basket of fruit. Maybe save his life because he's doing a bang-up job of it. Just look at him.

They have concentration camps on the West coast, do they? I've seen documentary films taken at Auschwitz; emaciated cadavers being carted in wagons and then dumped into mass graves that had more meat on their bones than this scarecrow appears to have.

And keep in mind, the SGV crew are his...... wait for it........ wait for it................

"FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Not a single one of them is friend enough to knock the coffin nails that are killing him out from between his fingers when they see him about to light up and stick a banana in his hand instead?
These are friends and not mortal enemies? THIS is how they look out for him?

"What good did you do for the community today, officer?", the pontificating, bloated *advertiser censored* sermonizes in his patented, practiced "holier than thou" phony preacher's tone, meanwhile he's letting Chavez slowly kill himself right in front of his fat *advertiser censored*-face? WTF?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Here's a whole google page of commercially available giant dicks that Fat Jose can easily purchase then walk around with. There are even costumes he can wriggle into. Get right to the point without having to even bother saying a word. Save some time. Hit em' hard, go home early.

giant inflatable dick - Google Search

David780a

This hispanic piece of *advertiser censored* is in this for the money, he harasses people for the money, he doesn't work yet is getting rich from people that think he's doing this for the first amendment,,look at this
Look at the money that all you people are giving this guy that doesn't work,but you people do,you are making this scab rich with his harassment of people,,,
,,,SGV NEWS FIRST Net Worth in 2022 - Income and Wealth Growth,,,,,,, not to mention he has a go fund me for even more money,,,,SGV NEWS FIRST, organized by Jose Gonzalez

S.SaulGood

This hispanic piece of *advertiser censored* is in this for the money, he harasses people for the money, he doesn't work yet is getting rich from people that think he's doing this for the first amendment,,look at this
Look at the money that all you people are giving this guy that doesn't work,but you people do,you are making this scab rich with his harassment of people,,,
,,,SGV NEWS FIRST Net Worth in 2022 - Income and Wealth Growth,,,,,,, not to mention he has a go fund me for even more money,,,,SGV NEWS FIRST, organized by Jose Gonzalez
David, what some of them make is unfathomable to me. Sure, they SAY they're "CREATING CONTENT", but they neither create anything nor perform any type of constructive service whatsoever.

"Protecting my rights" by telling an elderly church goer that "his wife is a useless *advertiser censored*" is as unnecessary as the *advertiser censored* on this bellowing SGV gang sow. He and his camera/weapons toting gang serve the same purpose as dunk-tank clowns; monetizing MISERY; entertainment for their equally miserable followers, who like them, love the company.

I don't know if you do, but I read the comments. Luckily, I can speed read so I can scan hundreds of them, sometimes thousands almost as quickly as I can thumb through them,

Some of their followers are as hateful as they are. "Come back later when it's dark and throw rat poison in their back yard. Kill their dogs". "Her kid's in the back seat. Spray him in the face, see if she likes that and then call protective services on her". "See if he's puncture proof". Their actions and language have found a following of like minded individuals and those are their supporters. The miserable. The ne'er-do-wells. The criminal mentality who hate ALL cops, ALL authority and order automatically.

And according to the great Doctor Dave Beer, the stats on the Youtube analytics are short of the true income. MORE is being made than indicated by the analytics we see on that site.

At any rate, as long as there are those that would rather hate and idle or destroy, rather than help and build, and youtube will continue to monetize misery, they are here to stay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo