SGV News First: The cops have finally had enough of the SGV gang's *advertiser censored*?

S.SaulGood

Are California cops actually going to be acting like cops from now on or is this a one-off? Are they finally wising up that this is a well armed gang of cowards, preying on and threatening businesses, women, kids, and the elderly? Guns instead of balls?

"The corpulent Jose McTits first resists. He should be thankful that he wasn't face-planted right into the pavement when he did. And then he starts squeeling like a fat bearded hog with women's *advertiser censored*, "I've got a broken shoulder", then "broken arm". Is he like Mr. Glass? If he gets touched he breaks? THIS is the tough guy challenging women and the elderly to "mutual combat"?

Here he looks less like a tough guy and more like the second coming of Bobby Trippe from Deliverance to me. Squeal, piggy hog:

First off, the way he flung open a gate last month, there's NOTHING wrong with his shoulder and NOTHING here that any cop did could have even slightly hurt his arm, as evidenced by his carrying his gear at the end.

This is the tough guy that needs an ambulance and EMTs? For *advertiser censored* what? Because he's a fat prima donna? And the fat sow squeals about "wasting resources" in most harassment videos he posts.

The cops are finally wising up to this ARMED gang. My guess is that the days of them threatening businesses, kids, women and the elderly are numbered. They've had it. They know what this gang really is. The cops know what they're looking at here and this wasn't the end of something. It's only the beginning, IMO.

Notice, no balls. None of them would DARE to draw weapons on the police. The gang postures, but all bark, all pose and no action. Cowards of the slimiest, crawl under a rock type.

And what's the deal with Riverside? He's a racist runt like Cerio? He has a problem with blacks?

Also, shoulders typically don't "break". They either dislocate or the rotator cuff muscles are damaged.

"I'm beyond pissed". Then do something about it or just be smart and shut the *advertiser censored* up, like the good little, rotten toothed scarecrow. He's "pissed", he says!! ROFL. A tempest in a tea cup, look out everybody!! There's a tough guy coming through. You ain't never gonna' see another bad guy like this, I tell ya', as Tony Montana once said. And we all know how and where he wound up, right?

Coach K

Great post! I've always despised Mc Titts and loved hearing his *advertiser censored* squeal while getting cuffed. Do you happen to know what RCA's real name is? That little rotten toothed *advertiser censored* has the most punchable faces I've ever seen. One of these days he's going to blow cigarette smoke in the wrong dudes face and find a fist knocking those rotten teeth out of his mouth.

S.SaulGood

Great post! I've always despised Mc Titts and loved hearing his *advertiser censored* squeal while getting cuffed. Do you happen to know what RCA's real name is? That little rotten toothed *advertiser censored* has the most punchable faces I've ever seen. One of these days he's going to blow cigarette smoke in the wrong dudes face and find a fist knocking those rotten teeth out of his mouth.
Working on that. Found it on the deep web in a place that isn't typically publicly accessible. Not confirmed that it's him yet.

And you are 100% right about the smoke. It's annoying even when done unintentionally. But when done deliberately, well....

And this rotten toothed emaciated, sunken-chest scarecrow's openly racist remarks, really that of the entire SGV gang, are reprehensible.

And non-security civilians have NO business whatsoever walking around the streets armed with guns, stun guns, pepper spray, blades, etc., etc, unless they're up to no good AND are cowards.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Great post! I've always despised Mc Titts and loved hearing his *advertiser censored* squeal while getting cuffed.
Fat Jose McTits will grow a pair of balls on the same day you see pigs flying in formation like the Blue Angels, IMO. "I challenge you to mutual combat", and then you look and Downey, Franklin (Pedo), and other of his gang member are surrounding who was challenged with weapons. And then look at what he's challenging. Old men, fat men, half-men. And he STILL needs the deck heavily stacked in his favor, his gang on standby with weapons secreted in hand, before even engaging in "mutual combat". His gang would act immediately, 2, 3, 5, 10 on one, weapons and all if someone even tried to take him up on his challenge of "mutual combat". And they all pull the same street gang *advertiser censored*.

There are just no words for how much of a coward that fat sow, McTits and his crew really are, IMO. And my prediction is that one day, and maybe not that far off, they will pick the wrong one(s) to play this chickenshit's game of "chicken" with. They're typically careful to pick what appears to be soft targets. But the odds grind against them with each and every one of their "soft target" picks. Nobody wins a game of chicken forever. Especially chickenshits.

S.SaulGood

Do you happen to know what RCA's real name is? That little rotten toothed *advertiser censored* has the most punchable faces I've ever seen. One of these days he's going to blow cigarette smoke in the wrong dudes face and find a fist knocking those rotten teeth out of his mouth.
Riverside County Accountability (@dchavezzz048) / Twitter

David Chavez

Gmail is [email protected]

More to follow.

I wonder which part of the 1st amendment lawfully backs this cadaverous geek's right to deliberately blow smoke in people's faces. I can't find that anywhere in the Constitution.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

And if SPITTING in someone's face is considered a criminal act; an assault, then deliberately BLOWING SMOKE in someone's face SHOULD be construed likewise, ESPECIALLY that CoronaViruses are ALL transmissible through breathing in someone's forceful exhalation.

Is that what this walking-dead look-a-like trying to do? Deliberately infect people?

S.SaulGood

Here's where David Chavez, Riverside, lives. He calls it "his house". Most folks with nothing to very little do that when their family owns the property. In this case this business and adjoining home belong to his GIRLFRIEND'S family. I wonder if her family knows about how this rotten toothed, scurvy *advertiser censored* behaves with police and their fellow citizens and business owners on the California streets. Maybe someone should reach out and elucidate them. If they are unaware, perhaps they would be grateful for and most receptive to a rude awakening? Give them a crash course in the REAL David Chavez, the armed camera toting *advertiser censored*? All they have to do is to be directed here to this forum for a beginner's to advanced tutorial in the REAL David Chavez.

riverside stone veneer inc - Google Search

Believe it or not, the Cadaverous Chavez was actually stupid enough to dox himself in a video of a car accident right outside of this business and home.

Of course, before he did that, his address was already easy to find using standard internet and deep web searches, as are ALL of the SGV news first armed street gang, but by his doxing himself, he himself made that info even more readily available and easily referenced:

Stryker1126

SGV news?, Yea he isn’t news. And for the record, harassment and disorderly conduct are not protected by the first amendment. I did mention to him (doubtful he would do it) that maybe he and sidewalk boy along with KC transparency should go to Oakland California, and film the clubhouse owned by the Hells Angels motorcycle club and then we see what happens next. Oh what fun that would be

DBCooper

The rarely mentioned pathetic thing about Mctits is that he stole the SGV handle from a real professional journalist who still has to post on all of his social media that he is not Jose Gonzalez.

S.SaulGood

The rarely mentioned pathetic thing about Mctits is that he stole the SGV handle from a real professional journalist who still has to post on all of his social media that he is not Jose Gonzalez.
I wasn't aware of that. Good info! Feel bad for the one that has to be disgraced by the coincidental name association.

S.SaulGood

On the Wild Wild West Coast ANYTHING goes. Carte blanche. The police are nothing more than ball washers, baby sitters, and baggage handlers.

If there are any laws left on the books they haven't yet burned, any enforcement of those laws is null and void. I, or one of my students, will typically reach out to one of their victims or businesses when the harassment reaches a certain level that I would think that either they or a loved one would want to know exactly who the ones were that attacked them and where they can be contacted if they desire further "education".

There can't possibly be enough transparency, and I do my part to help frauditors spread that message.

D

Deleted member 2293

The word transparency, has now been brutally disembodied by people believing law enforcement and legal authorities are not honest enough for their standards. Screenshot_20220408-104039_Instagram.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo