SGV NEWS FIRST: WHO is paying them to disrupt Dispensary business?

S.SaulGood

THAT'S the key question. Someone wants as many dispensaries shut down, their business interrupted, as possible. WHO, I wonder? :rolleyes:

As if it isn't easy enough to figure out who stands to gain by paying fatso here and others to interfere with dispensaries ability to do business if you have at least half a functional brain in your head.

S.SaulGood

Anyone going in or coming out is berated. No reason. Other than just to make the experience of patronizing the shop uncomfortable enough for them that they will not return. Most won't return. Most choose the path of less resistance. If they have to go through being threatened, doxed, and verbally assaulted just to buy weed, they'll go back to their drug dealers and have them bring them their product; does it really matter who it comes from if they have to deal with this? Most people just aren't built for it, the poor bastards. You try to enter a store or come out of one and you're told, "*advertiser censored* you, you piece of *advertiser censored*" just for walking in, walking out, and then followed, and doxed?

S.SaulGood

:rolleyes:Watch just 1 SGV 1st Amendment Harassment Video and you've seen them all. At some point, someone will ask why they're being filmed, be told, "*advertiser censored* you, mind your own business", and if it's a man and woman together, the Shandoolie Stoolie will quickly follow up with, "Your wife is a *advertiser censored*, tell her to suck my dick", while flipping the bird. Then they'll dox the plate and VIN, inferring a stalking threat in an attempt to instill fear.

They'll be the general insults hurled, "Look at you. I can climb a 6 foot fence faster, you fat *advertiser censored*", meanwhile, the Shandoolie Stoolie can't even walk up a 5 degree grade carrying a stick without gasping like a beached pig. And I do mean pig, with the kind of dirt and body grime encrusted in the folds and pores of his skin that can only be gotten from at least a year without bathing. You see this pig's face? When was the last time he splashed water on it?

And this is the one insulting everyone? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cimarock-1966

Why would that POS scare a poor lady into thinking she's possibly going to get water dumped on her at any second? These losers really are the lowest of the low. I almost feel sorry for them. No friends, no home, no shower, no clean clothes, no pets (obviously), again no friends, no significant other. The list goes on and on. Then I think of all the misery they bring to everyone on a daily basis and I go back to ALMOST feeling sorry for them.....but I'll never quite get there. They're sick *advertiser censored*'s.

S.SaulGood

Why would that POS scare a poor lady into thinking she's possibly going to get water dumped on her at any second? These losers really are the lowest of the low. I almost feel sorry for them. No friends, no home, no shower, no clean clothes, no pets (obviously), again no friends, no significant other. The list goes on and on. Then I think of all the misery they bring to everyone on a daily basis and I go back to ALMOST feeling sorry for them.....but I'll never quite get there. They're sick *advertiser censored*'s.
My father related a story to me about a group of gyro-copter enthusiasts. This took place in the 80s. They were the type of vehicles that looked like the basic skeleton of a stripped down helicopter for one rider. There was a seat, a tube frame, one engine driving a vertical shaft with a prop atop. It was no more than 10 feet long and couldn't have weighed much more than the pilot, if that, according to him. They would take off from a ramp, I believe, and fly around the area at low altitude, maybe 50 to 200 feet, crisscrossing the sky, back and forth, back and forth, up to a dozen, maybe more, at a time. He said their numbers grew from the initial few that first flew.

My father would look up and watch, sometimes someone nearby would say, "Makes you want to get up and fly like a bird, no?", and my father would say, "Hell no. I'm good right here. They can fly for me, until they crash and burn, which eventually, someone will because just look at what's holding them up in the air".

Summer progressed, getting used to the air-traffic and small engine sounds, he barely noticed them anymore until one sunny day, he realized they weren't there. The next day too, and the next day. Sunny days, beautiful late Summer weather, where'd they go?

Well, about the 3rd day of air silence, he found out where at least one of them went. Down. the copter plunged straight down into the earth and "Gyro Gearloose" traded his copter for a ride down the River Styx, don't forget the quarter to pay the ferryman, you stupid *advertiser censored*.

All it took was one catastrophe to curb their enthusiasm for flying. That's my prediction here. Eventually, El Gordo will pick the wrong victim. Their husband or son will not be a snowflake or half a man, take vigorous exception to their wife or mother being called a *advertiser censored* and this fat rat ordering her to suck his dick, and an example will be made, same as the guy who told Jason (Amagansett Press) to go ahead and pepper spray him because he will then take his car key and bury it in Jason's nostril. Amagansett didn't do another video for over a month after doing 2 a day for a year! And now, easy to see the effect that encounter had on him when he does post the occasional video at all, about every 2 weeks or more..

Bill_of_Rights

My father related a story to me about a group of gyro-copter enthusiasts. This took place in the 80s. They were the type of vehicles that looked like the basic skeleton of a stripped down helicopter for one rider. There was a seat, a tube frame, one engine driving a vertical shaft with a prop atop. It was no more than 10 feet long and couldn't have weighed much more than the pilot, if that, according to him. They would take off from a ramp, I believe, and fly around the area at low altitude, maybe 50 to 200 feet, crisscrossing the sky, back and forth, back and forth, up to a dozen, maybe more, at a time. He said their numbers grew from the initial few that first flew.

My father would look up and watch, sometimes someone nearby would say, "Makes you want to get up and fly like a bird, no?", and my father would say, "Hell no. I'm good right here. They can fly for me, until they crash and burn, which eventually, someone will because just look at what's holding them up in the air".

Summer progressed, getting used to the air-traffic and small engine sounds, he barely noticed them anymore until one sunny day, he realized they weren't there. The next day too, and the next day. Sunny days, beautiful late Summer weather, where'd they go?

Well, about the 3rd day of air silence, he found out where at least one of them went. Down. the copter plunged straight down into the earth and "Gyro Gearloose" traded his copter for a ride down the River Styx, don't forget the quarter to pay the ferryman, you stupid *advertiser censored*.

All it took was one catastrophe to curb their enthusiasm for flying. That's my prediction here. Eventually, El Gordo will pick the wrong victim. Their husband or son will not be a snowflake or half a man, take vigorous exception to their wife or mother being called a *advertiser censored* and this fat rat ordering her to suck his dick, and an example will be made, same as the guy who told Jason (Amagansett Press) to go ahead and pepper spray him because he will then take his car key and bury it in Jason's nostril. Amagansett didn't do another video for over a month after doing 2 a day for a year! And now, easy to see the effect that encounter had on him when he does post the occasional video at all, about every 2 weeks or more..
I have stumbled across your long-winded rants about these auditors twice now in one day. The first time I said to myself, "self, this cat is unhinged." But this morning I found this one and felt like a response was in order.

In both of your short stories, you allude to "one day" a "real man", or in another rant I believe your choice was, an "alpha male" would arrive and harm these guys.

I am puzzled. Why are YOU triggered by what THEY are doing? Why are you rooting for harm to come to them? Why do members of the press bother you? I see people exercising their 1st amendment rights and talking *advertiser censored*. Totally legal. Totally within their rights. Yet you wish that the imaginary MAN will come up and harm them. Are you a wimpy man? Have you been "picked on" your entire life? Is your longing for punishment to SGV born from your numerous memories of being bullied? I think so.

Well, add this comment to your memories!

S.SaulGood

I have stumbled across your long-winded rants about these auditors twice now in one day. The first time I said to myself, "self, this cat is unhinged." But this morning I found this one and felt like a response was in order.

In both of your short stories, you allude to "one day" a "real man", or in another rant I believe your choice was, an "alpha male" would arrive and harm these guys.

I am puzzled. Why are YOU triggered by what THEY are doing? Why are you rooting for harm to come to them? Why do members of the press bother you? I see people exercising their 1st amendment rights and talking *advertiser censored*. Totally legal. Totally within their rights. Yet you wish that the imaginary MAN will come up and harm them. Are you a wimpy man? Have you been "picked on" your entire life? Is your longing for punishment to SGV born from your numerous memories of being bullied? I think so.

Well, add this comment to your memories!
I'm not rooting for harm. I don't wish harm on anyone.

Auditors come in all shapes and sizes. From the cadaverous, consumptive scarecrow, Riverside David Chavez, to the corpulent, bellowing sow, Fat Jose Gonzalez. But every auditor I've seen appears to have one thing in common. Each one, is the self-professed toughest man on the planet.

But who are they picking as their targets?

1) Cops, who won't and can't fight back
2) Kids
3) Women
4) the Elderly

The soft targets. That's my problem. You want to be a tough guy, spray people in the face, taze people, threaten them with concealed weapons, then pick OTHER tough guys.

Audit a gang. Audit a boxing club. Go right in and issue challenges for mutual combat WITHOUT the rest of your crew on standby palming weapons.

You want to be a bad *advertiser censored*, then challenge OTHER Bad *advertiser censored*, not this. Not women. Not kids. Not 90 year olds. Be a tough guy with OTHER tough guys and let's see where the chips fall and if you are in one piece to be able to cash them in.

That's MY problem with these *advertiser censored* cowards telling old men that they're going to *advertiser censored* their wife. Spraying old women in the face, and their followers egging them on, "Spray her baby in the back seat and see if she likes that". "Looks like a dog run on the side. Come back at night and throw rat poison in there, kill their dogs". THIS is their audience. Scum. And if you approve of this, YOU are scum as well, and "wimpy little me" would be glad to tell you that to your face if you're in close enough proximity. First amendment freedom of speech, right?

Now you can add THIS comment to your memories, you're welcome.

S.SaulGood

I am in Oakland, CA. and I am free at noon today. Or if that doesn't work, 5:00 pm.
Oakland, California, huh?

That's pretty specific, right? What do I do. Make a 2000 mile wild goose chase to Oakland and walk the streets yelling, "Paging Bill of Rights; paging Bill of Rights"? Yeah. That's #1 on my "to do" list. Along with other various snipe hunts.

S.SaulGood

I am in Oakland, CA. and I am free at noon today. Or if that doesn't work, 5:00 pm.
Also, it's likely that forum administration would take a dim view of members using their forum to state a physical location in an effort to take a feud off forum for a face to face confrontation.

I stated that I would not have a problem repeating anything I've written here to anyone who feels it's somehow insulting. I always speak my mind, on forums, and in person, and do so honestly.

I didn't give a location to try to effect a physical altercation. You did. I would back off on that and respect the house that allows the privilege of entering and speaking one's mind. It's a 1AA forum. Not a BKFC forum.

S.SaulGood

Listen to this moron go on and on about masks causing carbon MONOXIDE poisoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going on about masks; like HE'S the medical authority on masks and Covid transmission rather than the ones who ISSUE the mask mandates. Doctor Jose McTits.

"Carbon monoxide (like issues forth from a tailpipe or faulty heating system) is the silent killer instead of CARBON DIOXIDE. That's why we're all passing out! From wearing masks".

Then McTits is going on about how they're all "Civil Rights heroes", and they should be writing essays about them.

I don't think he realizes that most civil rights heroes didn't carry weapons and accost and threaten the citizenry with them.

S.SaulGood

Here's a good example of someone wishing deadly harm against others, in no uncertain terms:

If we go to comments, we'll see one in particular by Dr. Shawn Berry who posts videos typically of the 1st AND 2nd Amendments. Dr. Shawn appears to be a firearms advocate.

And in this above SGV video, he makes the comment in reference to the police:

"We can all hope they catch a hot one before the end of the year". He should speak for himself. What's his doctorate in? Shame?

So here we have one of SGV's followers advocating "hope" for the shooting of police officers?

THIS is what a hateful comment of ill will, wishing death on others looks like. Not stating that if you want to be a tough guy, choose other tough guys to be tough against instead of women and kids and the elderly.

Did James J. Braddock become the world champion by getting in the ring with Max Baer's children and knocking them out? Or girlfriends? Or knocking out his mother? Or grandfather? Or by getting in the ring with Max Baer and beating the champ.

These cowards ALWAYS choose the path of less resistance, which is why they look like they do. Physical trainwrecks that they are.

S.SaulGood

Source: Google

Are governor's executive orders law?

An executive order is declaration by the president or a governor which has the force of law, usually based on existing statutory powers. They do not require any action by the Congress or state legislature to take effect, and the legislature cannot overturn them.

lizcalvey69

I'm not rooting for harm. I don't wish harm on anyone.

Auditors come in all shapes and sizes. From the cadaverous, consumptive scarecrow, Riverside David Chavez, to the corpulent, bellowing sow, Fat Jose Gonzalez. But every auditor I've seen appears to have one thing in common. Each one, is the self-professed toughest man on the planet.

But who are they picking as their targets?

1) Cops, who won't and can't fight back
2) Kids
3) Women
4) the Elderly

The soft targets. That's my problem. You want to be a tough guy, spray people in the face, taze people, threaten them with concealed weapons, then pick OTHER tough guys.

Audit a gang. Audit a boxing club. Go right in and issue challenges for mutual combat WITHOUT the rest of your crew on standby palming weapons.

You want to be a bad *advertiser censored*, then challenge OTHER Bad *advertiser censored*, not this. Not women. Not kids. Not 90 year olds. Be a tough guy with OTHER tough guys and let's see where the chips fall and if you are in one piece to be able to cash them in.

That's MY problem with these *advertiser censored* cowards telling old men that they're going to *advertiser censored* their wife. Spraying old women in the face, and their followers egging them on, "Spray her baby in the back seat and see if she likes that". "Looks like a dog run on the side. Come back at night and throw rat poison in there, kill their dogs". THIS is their audience. Scum. And if you approve of this, YOU are scum as well, and "wimpy little me" would be glad to tell you that to your face if you're in close enough proximity. First amendment freedom of speech, right?

Now you can add THIS comment to your memories, you're welcome.
I wish harm on them.
To be perfectly clear, I truly can't wait until they get a beat down. First amendment gives you and I and this other *advertiser censored* literally trying to arrange a fight online the right to speak freely if not stupidly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo