Silence boy and KC Camera boy

Yogib37

Looks like they kissed and made up. They just did a video together, and I am hearing that Silence boy's mother booted him from the house. So they are harassing people. The video he did looking at a Gentleman's club in the middle of the day.

Yogib37

That was an old video already covered by his lover. Nothing new. Not sure why his dumbass would post in the turmoil he got himself into
yeah that is what I been reading but I do not follow those two clowns that much. I dislike both of them..
I guess the mess he got himself into just became a bigger mess, He was arrested for that. I guess the Latino community got after him and roasted him.

FearMyFez

Looks like they kissed and made up. They just did a video together, and I am hearing that Silence boy's mother booted him from the house. So they are harassing people. The video he did looking at a Gentleman's club in the middle of the day.

If you did not see they are getting hitched and have registered, I am preforming the ceremony under all of Moorish natural glorious law...

kirbyforlife69

i heard he just got arrested

Drphibes

947 Magnolia Avenue Koreatown In LA
They both need to get out of this country

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo