Silence Boy info has been made available

S.SaulGood

Looks like someone found out the name of sidewalk boy. Now I’m gonna see if I can find any info on him. Including arrests, criminal records and what not
Be aware of one thing. There's are TWO Richard Garcia Aguirre in that area. I believe that one is 27 years of age, and one is 28.

If this is correct, and again, this is going by online public records, which MAY or MAY NOT be completely accurate, the one we all know and "love" as Silence Boy (I think of him as the Not Nearly Silent Enough *advertiser censored*) would be the 28 year old one.

Here's the "OTHER" Richard Garcia Aguirre, the 27 year old, sometimes listed in public search with the middle and last names swapped in position:

Richard Aguirre Garcia

Richard Aguirre Garcia
Maintenance Technician at ConAm Management Corporation
Los Angeles Metropolitan Area1 connection

Obviously NOT our "beloved" Fat Faced Richie.

Stryker1126

Be aware of one thing. There's are TWO Richard Garcia Aguirre in that area. I believe that one is 27 years of age, and one is 28.

If this is correct, and again, this is going by online public records, which MAY or MAY NOT be completely accurate, the one we all know and "love" as Silence Boy (I think of him as the Not Nearly Silent Enough *advertiser censored*) would be the 28 year old one.

Here's the "OTHER" Richard Garcia Aguirre, the 27 year old, sometimes listed in public search with the middle and last names swapped in position:

Richard Aguirre Garcia

Richard Aguirre Garcia
Maintenance Technician at ConAm Management Corporation
Los Angeles Metropolitan Area1 connection

Obviously NOT our "beloved" Fat Faced Richie.

Attachments

kirbyforlife69

Filing a false police report I’m guessing?
YES maybe, he sent a street vendor one of his Race (mexican) to jail, he went up to her and told her "thats how i wanted to see you, you stupid *advertiser censored*, is this what you do to support yourself you are a disgraced"

he called police and said she hit him witch she only smacked his arm like to push him away. he said he was just walking minding his own busniess until she came up to him and hit him for no reason

S.SaulGood

YES maybe, he sent a street vendor one of his Race (mexican) to jail, he went up to her and told her "thats how i wanted to see you, you stupid *advertiser censored*, is this what you do to support yourself you are a disgraced"

he called police and said she hit him witch she only smacked his arm like to push him away. he said he was just walking minding his own busniess until she came up to him and hit him for no reason

Stryker1126

There’s one problem. It’s Commiefornia, and thanks to Gavin *advertiser censored* Newsome, he defunded the police. It’s highly unlikely that he will face any charges let alone jail time. He could be out already getting ready to harass the same woman again (which is not beyond him) and yet with the police being defunded in Commiefornia, we can always hope the criminal element can make him a victim of violent crime. Which is something to hope for, and no I won’t apologize for it

S.SaulGood

There’s one problem. It’s Commiefornia, and thanks to Gavin *advertiser censored* Newsome, he defunded the police. It’s highly unlikely that he will face any charges let alone jail time. He could be out already getting ready to harass the same woman again (which is not beyond him) and yet with the police being defunded in Commiefornia, we can always hope the criminal element can make him a victim of violent crime. Which is something to hope for, and no I won’t apologize for it
I'll never understand how the leap was made from assault being considered assault when no injury occurs, and when simply touching something that someone is holding became considered assault.

For that matter, if you walk within 100 feet of someone, couldn't that be construed as assault? You're walking on ground in close enough contact to ground that he's standing on too and he may be able to feel the footsteps if sensitive enough. Isn't that the same as brushing up against someone's shirt sleeve being assault? You moved something that they felt with the vibrations of the ground from the feet contacting the ground.

And also, the air. What if you run past someone and they feel or sense the turbulence, the stream of air you left in you wake on their skin? Isn't that assault by the definition the police and frauditors seem to consider assault?

And then, when YOU can feel THEIR air stream, why isn't THAT assault?

How about foul odors? When you smell the stench coming off of one of the filthier frauditors, what you're smelling are physical PARTICLES in the air. These particles are ASSAULTING your olfactory receptors. Using the same logic that frauditors use in considering ANY contact on both the macro and micro level, isn't the exquisitely overpowering stench that emanates from these *advertiser censored* bu.....er', I mean "people", an assault on the senses?

And for the sake of argument, say you're sitting at a table at a sidewalk cafe and one of them saunters past. They linger, and then it hits you. Their aroma. It's bad. How bad? Bad enough to knock a buzzard right off of a *advertiser censored* wagon at 50 yards. And it clashes with the aroma of the sausage and peppers on your plate and makes you retch. You feel ill, stand up and intend to run for the bathroom but don't make it even a two steps before you projectile vomit in the direction of the next table. A stream of puke that Linda Blair would be in awe of. You cover everyone sitting at the next table, though minding their own business, with vomit, they're going to need pails of water and perhaps a hose to clean the mess. Now you've assaulted THEM. But wait? Is it your fault? Or the fault of the frauditor who hasn't bathed since the last time they went for a swim?

Something so simple as assault can be very complicated.

Last edited:

Stryker1126

I'll never understand how the leap was made from assault being considered assault when no injury occurs, and when simply touching something that someone is holding became considered assault.

For that matter, if you walk within 100 feet of someone, couldn't that be construed as assault? You're walking on ground in close enough contact to ground that he's standing on too and he may be able to feel the footsteps if sensitive enough. Isn't that the same as brushing up against someone's shirt sleeve being assault? You moved something that they felt with the vibrations of the ground from the feet contacting the ground.

And also, the air. What if you run past someone and they feel or sense the turbulence, the stream of air you left in you wake on their skin? Isn't that assault by the definition the police and frauditors seem to consider assault?

And then, when YOU can feel THEIR air stream, why isn't THAT assault?

How about foul odors? When you smell the stench coming off of one of the filthier frauditors, what you're smelling are physical PARTICLES in the air. These particles are ASSAULTING your olfactory receptors. Using the same logic that frauditors use in considering ANY contact on both the macro and micro level, isn't the exquisitely overpowering stench that emanates from these *advertiser censored* bu.....er', I mean "people", an assault on the senses?

And for the sake of argument, say you're sitting at a table at a sidewalk cafe and one of them saunters past. They linger, and then it hits you. Their aroma. It's bad. How bad? Bad enough to knock a buzzard right off of a *advertiser censored* wagon at 50 yards. And it clashes with the aroma of the sausage and peppers on your plate and makes you retch. You feel ill, stand up and intend to run for the bathroom but don't make it even a two steps before you projectile vomit in the direction of the next table. A stream of puke that Linda Blair would be in awe of. You cover everyone sitting at the next table, though minding their own business, with vomit, they're going to need pails of water and perhaps a hose to clean the mess. Now you've assaulted THEM. But wait? Is it your fault? Or the fault of the frauditor who hasn't bathed since the last time they went for a swim?

Something so simple as assault can be very complicated.
It’s all about clicks and views

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo