Silence Boy Out Of Business!

TheOneTrueRobb

Looks like Sidewalk Punk's Channel has been terminated by YT! No details as of yet.

The Frauditors are losing, one by one. Glen's shackled by all his legal complications, that dumb sh*t Grandma quit after he figured out it was a losing proposition, now this punk has been cut off entirely.

Frauditors: You're losing. Time for real employment, 'cause this boat is headin' out to sea....

FearMyFez

Looks like Sidewalk Punk's Channel has been terminated by YT! No details as of yet.

The Frauditors are losing, one by one. Glen's shackled by all his legal complications, that dumb sh*t Grandma quit after he figured out it was a losing proposition, now this punk has been cut off entirely.

Frauditors: You're losing. Time for real employment, 'cause this boat is headin' out to sea....

But freedom is Das Simple! May he get turked by a syphilitic bear as he is pecked in the eyes by a royal Fezant!

S.SaulGood

The only way to KEEP him OOB is to be vigilant that he doesn't start uploading by using a different channel name.

Also, by IMMEDIATELY reporting THE CHANNEL OF ANY YOU TUBE FRAUDITOR THAT ALLOWS SILENCE BOY to team/partner up with them!

If either one of those two possibilities occur, if reported, YouTube may consider that CIRCUMVENTION OF THEIR BAN. And in that case, the channel of the frauditor that is allowing SB to partner with them as a work around the removal may be subject to removal as well.

Papa Bear

He maybe down for now, but the frauditor lifestill is too compelling. We can only hope he is gone for good! Now for SVG, FURRY and K.C. Transparancy. They moved from copwatching to Churches and Private Businesses. They get more action and with little possibility of getting jacked up.

S.SaulGood

He maybe down for now, but the frauditor lifestill is too compelling. We can only hope he is gone for good! Now for SVG, FURRY and K.C. Transparancy. They moved from copwatching to Churches and Private Businesses. They get more action and with little possibility of getting jacked up.
This is all too true. But my guess is that the youtube powers that be work in mysterious ways. But that there are three different classes of prohibited/removed content.

1) When they simply remove the video, this being a case of "this content violates out community standards, an incident isolated to one or several videos"

2) When they remove ALL of the content from the channel because it ALL follows the pattern of violating community standards.

3) When they not only follow step 2 but also consider the content egregiously virulent enough to remove the creator from further participation on the Youtube platform.

That's the way I would do it if I policed site guidelines. I'd have in place a consistently logical strategy for determining several successive levels of remedy for guideline infractions, the highest level of which would be, "there is no remedy, so say goodnight to the bad guy".

And once excommunicated, I'd make sure their participation on the platform IN ANY CAPACITY is subject to remedy, including the channels of those enabling the banned party to participate, thereby circumventing removal,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo