SILENCE BOY RICHARD CHIVATO AGUIRRE: Claims he can knock out ANYONE!!

S.SaulGood

At 5:35 in:

The not so silent *advertiser censored* makes the claim:

"It doesn't matter how buff you are, I can STILL knock you out. I can still knock you down".

Seriously? Is this Fat faced, pencil-necked Silent *advertiser censored* willing to put his money where his *advertiser censored* of a mouth is, climb into a ring and PROVE his delusional claim with a knock down/ knock out challenge?

TheOneTrueRobb

I'd take him over Glen. Otherwise, any decently trained LEO would polish him off in a brief span of time.

S.SaulGood

I'd take him over Glen. Otherwise, any decently trained LEO would polish him off in a brief span of time.
I can't even call to mind one FEMALE I've trained for at least a few months that I'm positive couldn't render him unconscious quickly.
And I'm referring to females that I've instructed basically from SCRATCH. Women without formal fighting experience at all, which I typically do not now train.

David780

At 5:35 in:

The not so silent *advertiser censored* makes the claim:

"It doesn't matter how buff you are, I can STILL knock you out. I can still knock you down".

Seriously? Is this Fat faced, pencil-necked Silent *advertiser censored* willing to put his money where his *advertiser censored* of a mouth is, climb into a ring and PROVE his delusional claim with a knock down/ knock out challenge?
This rat is a coward,covers his fat pumpkin face up,harasses people,he thinks nothing of sticking a camera in your face,some day he will get a reaction he can't control and he will be in intensive care from someone he imtimidated

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo