Silenceboy / Silence Boy

Andrey Sloan

Has Ricardo's You Tube page really been closed? That illegal alien had the gonads to throw our laws in our faces all of the time? I could never work for LAPD, as I'd get fired in the first month if I have to put up with a skell like this. Let some skell bother me and berate me while I eat? Follow me into a restaurant and harass me and berate me while I wait for food? Follow me across a parking lot and harass me and stalk me as I go to my cruiser? *advertiser censored* NO! That's harassment, disorderly conduct, breach of peace, STALKING. No Officer has to put up with that while they're on duty!

FearMyFez

Has Ricardo's You Tube page really been closed? That illegal alien had the gonads to throw our laws in our faces all of the time? I could never work for LAPD, as I'd get fired in the first month if I have to put up with a skell like this. Let some skell bother me and berate me while I eat? Follow me into a restaurant and harass me and berate me while I wait for food? Follow me across a parking lot and harass me and stalk me as I go to my cruiser? *advertiser censored* NO! That's harassment, disorderly conduct, breach of peace, STALKING. No Officer has to put up with that while they're on duty!
That brave freedom fighter makes me think of a tan William Wallace screaming freedom brandishing his camera and "Donda" armor in the face of TYRANY! Eating Al Fresca is going to be the death of this great American experiment! One day soon the presidents at Mt. Rushmore will be wearing Silenceboy hats! If you were an officer you know that you swore an oath to protect the constitution, YOU ARE A PUBLIC SERVANT! You do realize that I pay your salary don't you? Can you reasonably articulate the third amendment?
#FearMyFez
#BlessedBeTheAuditor

FearMyFez

As a public servant I swore an oath to protect your *advertiser censored*, NOT KISS IT!
So you do not know the third amendment? You know that your qualified immunity is gone at this point. You were basically just a security guard. I am going to drop some science that the frauditors haven't even thought of yet. When I sue you in FEDERAL court for violating my civil rights, I am going to be getting all the money that I paid you for your salary and pension because I am your boss and I pay your salary! Just a quick quiz, what is the 87th amendment?
#FearTheFez

Cimarock-1966

So you do not know the third amendment? You know that your qualified immunity is gone at this point. You were basically just a security guard. I am going to drop some science that the frauditors haven't even thought of yet. When I sue you in FEDERAL court for violati
#F
Agreed 100%
The guy is a huge D-bag and it's Fraudidorks like him who are making good, hard working LEO quit with virtually no notice. They're tired of the harassment and lack of appreciation. It's not worth what they get paid to have to put up with this crap.

DaRat

Like to see him go back to where he came from and try to stick cameras in locals faces there. He would last less than 5 minutes.
I was thinking, if Restraunts pay local council to put tables & chairs on the footpath, would that not make it an extension to their business? If it does , why can’t he be made to move on or trespassed for interfering with the running of the business

FearMyFez

Like to see him go back to where he came from and try to stick cameras in locals faces there. He would last less than 5 minutes.
I was thinking, if Restraunts pay local council to put tables & chairs on the footpath, would that not make it an extension to their business? If it does , why can’t he be made to move on or trespassed for interfering with the running of the business
Because it's the shithole that is LA and it's his 1st amendicles that he has as an "undocumented" person!
#FearMyFez

Andrey Sloan

I'm going to say the public sidewalk going through the eating is still just that, a public sidewalk he has the right to use. Now if the restaurant is paying the city for part of the sidewalk area specifically for their eatery, then that part of the sidewalk would be restaurant property (rented) for the purpose of the law...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo