So, this whole "YouTube Demonetizing" thing...

TheOneTrueRobb

Apparently, Patty's been Demonetized by YouTube. Couple of questions...

Why?
How?

and

Who Else?

To expand a bit, what's the story there? Was there a complaint or series of complaints? Is there an official Policy that YT cited, that they think Patty violated?*

Also wondering about other Full-Blown Frauditors that may have earned a similar fate. Patty can't be the first.

And, of course, finally: How do we get this applied to other Frauditors? Whatever YT Policy is being used to de-cash Patty, there's gotta be 25 other Fraudsters doing the same damn thing.

Anyway, further research is obviously warranted, and that's on me - I brought it up. However, anyone with some insight to share on Patty's situation, or the de-monetization of Frauditors, share if you feel like it...

*Hey, I may have a future as a Frauditor. When YT said "we're de-monetizing you, 'cause we have this policy.... " (Patty) "Is that, like, a law?"...

S.SaulGood

Why?
How?

and

Who Else?

To expand a bit, what's the story there? Was there a complaint or series of complaints? Is there an official Policy that YT cited, that they think Patty violated?*

Also wondering about other Full-Blown Frauditors that may have earned a similar fate. Patty can't be the first.

And, of course, finally: How do we get this applied to other Frauditors? Whatever YT Policy is being used to de-cash Patty, there's gotta be 25 other Fraudsters doing the same damn thing.

Anyway, further research is obviously warranted, and that's on me - I brought it up. However, anyone with some insight to share on Patty's situation, or the de-monetization of Frauditors, share if you feel like it...

*Hey, I may have a future as a Frauditor. When YT said "we're de-monetizing you, 'cause we have this policy.... " (Patty) "Is that, like, a law?"...
I would message Dr. Dave. A creator who has been in communication with "YouRube" on the subject of frauditing and the mechanics of monetization would probably be the best one to ask.

FearMyFez

Why?
How?

and

Who Else?

We only accept gold and silver which is against YT policies... #FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo