texts relevent to posting videos on youtube/internet.

luuki

Can I sue someone for posting a video of me on the Internet? While the rules of the internet can seem murky, it is unlawful for anyone to post images or videos of you or your family on a social media platform without your consent. Each platform has its own privacy policy with its own rules, but there are several ways you can get control if the pictures or videos are yours, including claiming invasion of privacy, defamation, or a violation of your right to publicity. An experienced lawyer can help you to navigate privacy policies or move forward with legal action. If someone posts your photo or video without your permission, you can try to contact them and ask them to take it down if you know who they are. You can then pursue legal action if that person continues to refuse. youtube = If someone posted your personal information or uploaded a video of you without your knowledge (including in private or sensitive circumstances), ask the uploader to remove the content. If you can’t reach an agreement with the uploader, or if you're uncomfortable contacting them, you can request to have the content removed based on our Privacy Guidelines. Privacy Guidelines.= 5. Someone has posted my personal information (or a video of me) without my consent. What should I do? YouTube recommends starting by contacting the uploader and asking them to remove the content. If you can’t reach an agreement with the uploader, or if you are uncomfortable contacting them, you can request removal of content based on YouTube’s Privacy Guidelines. 6. How does YouTube determine if content should be removed for a privacy violation? According to YouTube, “for content to be considered for removal, an individual must be uniquely identifiable by image, voice, full name, government identification number, bank account number or contact information (e.g., home address, email, etc) or other uniquely identifiable information”. YouTube also takes public interest, newsworthiness, and consent into account when determining if content should be removed for a privacy violation. "" uniquely identifiable"" by image, voice, full name, government identification number, bank account number or contact information,,, = if a video where you are the only person on the screen ,,, or, if a video of a group of people and there is an arrow pointing to you or a text stating ""the third person from the left,,, the one with the hat and glasses ,,, which anables YOU to be ""uniquely identifiable"" ;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo