That's The Second Album I Ever Bought

• Thread starter Deleted member 2293
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2293

Good Day To All,

I hope this finds you well.

Given the circumstances surrounding last night's stream, a formal introduction is necessary.

I am, the Cleric 0f Chaos. A multi-instrumentalist, recording artist, audio engineer, music video director, part time actor fitness expert, and admirer of investigation and holding frauditors accountable, for the crimes they commit.

At the behest of several close friends and new contacts within this community, I will be creating a channel related to covering the nefarious acts of frauditors soon.

My music and social media may be found at

I look forward to contributing and helping the community in a litany of ways, and I want to thank the community for inviting me in.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Respectfully,

The Cleric

S.SaulGood

Good Day To All,

Given the circumstances surrounding last night's stream, a formal introduction is necessary.

I am, the Cleric 0f Chaos. A multi-instrumentalist, recording artist, audio engineer, music video director, part time actor fitness expert, and admirer of investigation and holding frauditors accountable, for the crimes they commit.

At the behest of several close friends and new contacts within this community, I will be creating a channel related to covering the nefarious acts of frauditors soon.

I look forward to contributing and helping the community in a litany of ways, and I want to thank the community for inviting me in.

Respectfully,

The Cleric
Great to have you aboard, Cleric!

A wonderfully concise take about Audit Them on Dr. Dave's 03/31/2022 Stream, which I will now FOIA, transcribe, then transpose into every key, the first 50 pages of which will be free! :D

But in the meantime, NOW, you're a friend of "ours", and

D

Deleted member 2293

Thank you, noble sir. Just remember to lock the remaining 25 pages and credits behind a paywall of about $3.50. That should keep that Loch Ness Monster away.

It is, of immense joy, to be a part of this community. Looking forward to the future.

Attachments

FearMyFez

Good Day To All,

Respectfully,

The Cleric
I believe that a formal introduction is apt as well. I am the glorious Fezant, the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword of Marrakech and stalwart defender of all of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey! May the myriad blessings of my golden Fez rain down upon you and all or your endeavors!

Respectfully,
The Fezant

S.SaulGood

The American legal system could use some adjustments.
That's actually very close to the Live Feed's quote of the evening; from Me (Megan).

The Goat Herder was trying to answer you with his typical meandering word salad, and when he finally finished his mumbo-jumbo,
Megan just said, "yuuuccck". Intoned with a "ch" at the end like when you're trying to clear phleghm from your throat.

I couldn't have put that better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo