The Challenge

Phantom Sheepdog

I keep asking the frauditors this, but I have not received any response:
Here is a challenge to all Auditors, when will y'all audit the big places? Whitehouse, Pentagon, Ft Knox and Area 51? You know, the hard ones. Be real auditors, stop doing lame post office or harassing police. So, If you're a true auditor, then audit places like Area 51, Fort Knox, Pentagon or White House. Protect our rights. If you're not willing to audit those places then you're just a fraud. #auditor #1stamendment #frauditor
Don't make excuses, go after the hard audits. Protect our rights.

S.SaulGood

I keep asking the frauditors this, but I have not received any response:
Here is a challenge to all Auditors, when will y'all audit the big places? Whitehouse, Pentagon, Ft Knox and Area 51? You know, the hard ones. Be real auditors, stop doing lame post office or harassing police. So, If you're a true auditor, then audit places like Area 51, Fort Knox, Pentagon or White House. Protect our rights. If you're not willing to audit those places then you're just a fraud. #auditor #1stamendment #frauditor
Don't make excuses, go after the hard audits. Protect our rights.
Take a good gander at them. As Doctor Dave's video avatar points out, "The Dreggs of Society". Look at their physiques. The SHAPE they're in. The gluttony, the skinny. The dirt on the clothes, skin, and the grease in their hair. The attitude towards women and the elderly

What you're looking at is the epitome of the "Path of least resistance". No respect for self = no or little regard for anything or anyone else. Projections from the id (ego).

The targets are soft because they're soft. Mentally. morally, and physically. And all the weapons they carry, all the phony blather and bluster about how "tough" they are is as worthless as their guns, tasers, chemicals, and shivs will PROVE to be once they stumble across the real McCoy, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

They're out there. I've trained plenty of wolves that are content to be perceived as sheep until time and presented circumstances favors otherwise.

Art of War. When you're weak feign strength. When you're strong, feign weakness. They will find out. Time makes what were favorable odds erode like water and stone.

Grinchman3229

They aren't going to do that, they know better, and with the White house and Area 51, also have a greater chance of getting shot after they are told just once, to get off the property.
Like S. Saulgood said, "they are going to take the path of least resistance".
They aren't going to go after a hard target, or one that is likely to get them arrested. If the police are called, they want the police on their side, and will lie in a second to produce this outcome.
They have no respect for themselves, and they damn sure don't have any respect for anyone else.
I have said it over and over, it is only a matter of time, people are gonna get fed up with these AssHats, and are going to start fighting back. They won't know what to do, as it is, when someone gets to close to them, or bucks up at them, and even worse, turns the camera on them, they run to the police. The very people they have sworn to hate. Officer Officer, I am being harassed, he is stalking me, he is threatening me. When in fact all that was done, was a person stood up to them, and gave them a dose of their own medicine, and they couldn't stand it. So, while it is ok for them to do whatever whenever, you can't. Cause you aren't the press, you don't have a YT channel. (hint of sarcasm here)
There time is coming, I have already seen a few videos of some of these Frauditors getting a well deserved beatdown, and the Frauditor had a fit when the officer disclosed his info to the person they were harassing. But, demand every cop they get within shouting distance of, name and badge please.
In my opinon, they deserve whatever they get!!!!

FearMyFez

Look here Sheepdog! As the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, first sword and mighty defender of Marrakech and all of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey. The Auditors could easily walk into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave or Area 51. #ThePowerOfTheFezCompelsThem Auditors, particularly Mr. America and Whisk boy are like the Eternals from the MCU, sent to protect all of humanity by simultaneously fighting tyrants and good personal hygiene... As was stated in Godfather 3, "Blessed be the auditor, for they will inherit the Earth"... #FearMyFez

Phantom Sheepdog

Look here Sheepdog! As the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, first sword and mighty defender of Marrakech and all of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey. The Auditors could easily walk into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave or Area 51. #ThePowerOfTheFezCompelsThem Auditors, particularly Mr. America and Whisk boy are like the Eternals from the MCU, sent to protect all of humanity by simultaneously fighting tyrants and good personal hygiene... As was stated in Godfather 3, "Blessed be the auditor, for they will inherit the Earth"... #FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo