The CONFUSION PRINCIPLE: What it is & how and why frauditors use it

S.SaulGood

The beep beep beep beep beep, of Silence Boy's body cam sure does get annoying after a few minutes. A cop asked him why he can't mute it, and Fat-faced Richard Garcia Aguirre, after a protracted pause to line up whatever few synapses exist in his abnormal pea-sized brain, fumbles and stammers some unintelligible, non-decipherable hemming and hawing as to why he has to keep it beeping. None of his half-witted mumbo jumbo should make any sense whatsoever to a sentient adult but the cop asking stupid the stupid question, realizing he's dealing with a 28 year old 6 year old just nods graciously anyway, as if he understood the moron.

What Silence Boy SHOULD have said, if he wasn't the second coming of Bill Dana's Jose Jimenez character, is:

"I want the beeps to draw everyone's attention to my bodycam. Make sure nobody misses it. Us SGV scumbags, and all frauditors in general operate using the confusion principle. Distraction and obfuscation. We like to catch people off-balance. Better chance of us getting over like that. Like when a cop approaches, we immediately say, "What's your name and badge office", to try to control the narrative, distract their momentum giving them pause. KC and I also like to dress, talk, and give the impression that we are police investigators, again, the confusion principle. To make our victims less likely to act out against us and deliver us face first into the pavement, a thing they won't do if they think that there's a chance we're cops. Which is why KC always says, "We're conducting an investigation. Interfere, and I'll place you under arrest. I will charge you with a crime". Then he gets on his phone and pretends he's a cop talking to headquarters. At any rate, none of our victims are EVER smart enough to directly ask, "Are you the police?", because if they did, and we answered honestly, the charade would be over and we may be squished flatter than a pancake.".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo