The epitome of pettiness

S.SaulGood

On the stream, Doc says, "And I'm not going to promote HIS (Saul's) site any more, the FAANClub. That's over with"

First off, I NEVER claimed that THIS was my site. It's not. Why would I lie? When anyone has ever mistook that fact, I've immediately corrected them. "This is NOT my site. Texas Wolfman is the owner". And while I'm very proud to be a member here, I have NEVER claimed to be owner.

So now Dave, by mentioning that he's "never going to mention the forum again, never include it in his intro", isn't harming me, his intent. He's actually SLIGHTING someone who has been VERY good to him. Very hospitable! Texas Wolfman, the OWNER.

Maybe someone should let Dave know that his angst towards me only serves to possibly impact someone who has been VERY, VERY good to him. The Wolfman!!!

What happened during the lockdowns? Did people forget how to reason?

activist

Saul, its simple I dont know why things are f&^king hard for you to accept responsibility

YOU have been using this place to smear and backstab Dr Dave, Cleric, Megan and other potential allies of Dr Dave.
YOU account for nearly 20% of all the messages on this site.
YOU promoted this site for hours each night when Dr Dave was livestreaming.
YOU created the nexus between faanclub and you.

Given all of the above, its natural that Dave is no longer going to be promoting the place where its most prolific poster threw him under the bus during his own livestream.

I'm guessing this real life stuff wasn't covered in the handful of mob movies you constantly reference and dispense as wisdom. I suspect that's the reason you are having trouble navigating what happened.

S.SaulGood

Saul, its simple I dont know why things are f&^king hard for you to accept responsibility

YOU have been using this place to smear and backstab Dr Dave, Cleric, Megan and other potential allies of Dr Dave.

Given all of the above, its natural that Dave is no longer going to be promoting the place where its most prolific poster threw him under the bus during his own livestream.

I'm guessing this real life stuff wasn't covered in the handful of mob movies you constantly reference and dispense as wisdom. I suspect that's the reason you are having trouble navigating what happened.
MY responsibility? Last night? Delusional is strong with you, they are.

I HAVE BEEN using this place to SMEAR Dave? Since when? When I told the truth about the reason WHY I wasn't on last night? Because Doc would NOT send a link? Use your head. In order for someone to join a stream, they need a link. I wasn't sent one until 10:57PM. As it was ENDING.

Maybe if I had been sent a link when everyone else was, then thee question of "Gee whiz, WHY isn't Saul here? Why is Saul backstabbing you, Doc? Would have been a moot point. Some friend YOU are. Were you watching the same stream I saw last night? Or one maybe out of an alternate Mandela Univers timeline, where the up and down quarks are left and right?

And the possible allies of Dr Dave that I called out were the ones telling Doc to go F himself.

The one thrown under the bus was the one denied links to join it and the viewers LIED to about my being sent the links. The one thrown under the bus was the one that sent 10 messages+ and again, "Gee, none received". Should already be known I don't lie from the debacle with JL Warren. 9 accusations of lies. All PROVEN untrue.

"You doxed me"

"No I didn't, YOU doxed you. YOU stated where you lived in your video"

"Lies. I did not. You dug for it through the net"

"No I didn't. You Stated it in a video"

rinse and repeat. meanwhile, I produced the video where he said "JL Warren Colin County Texas", just as I said. Then :"Oh... well... yeah.. uh uh hmmmm THAT? Oh.. well... gee".

So how you feeling, JL? Stop the charade?

activist

I HAVE BEEN using this place to SMEAR Dave? Since when?
Since you said this:

Doc is ignoring my messages and so is Megan, while telling everyone, "Where is Saul?. he doesn't want to come on the stream" Two lying sacks of garbage. Joseph was 100% right about them both.
You know Joseph called Dave a pedo, chomo, Nazi etc and you 100% agree with him. And you never ever lie right? You make a big deal about the one thing you never do is lie. That was your biggest smear on Dave. You complain about everyone else but dont have the self awareness to see your part in it. I gave up reading the rest of your verbal diarrhea . You need to be able to get to the point without rambling.

S.SaulGood

So are you done yet, JL? Were you satisfied with your three swings and misses. Can't say I didn't serve up the pitches right down the pipe, where you like them, right?
Since you said this:

You know Joseph called Dave a pedo, chomo, Nazi etc and you 100% agree with him. And you never ever lie right? You make a big deal about the one thing you never do is lie. That was your biggest smear on Dave. You complain about everyone else but dont have the self awareness to see your part in it. I gave up reading the rest of your verbal diarrhea . You need to be able to get to the point without rambling.
I forgot. Only YOU think you're intelligent. Show me where I agreed with Joey that Dr Dave was a pedo, chomo, Nazi, etc. Link and time stamp, pleaser. You really are even more stupid than you look, Tubby! I don't think Dr. Dave is any of THOSE things. But he is a liar, a coward, a censor, and a back-stabbing rat. This can be proven. And so are his whole crew.

Can you prove that God doesn't exist? That makes YOU a liar too, among other things that I won't go into here. But I reserve the right to discuss those things with you at another time, Fat JL Warren.

RaccoonMama

I HAVE BEEN using this place to SMEAR Dave? Since when? When I told the truth about the reason WHY I wasn't on last night? Because Doc would NOT send a link? Use your head. In order for someone to join a stream, they need a link. I wasn't sent one until 10:57PM. As it was ENDING.

Maybe if I had been sent a link when everyone else was, then thee question of "Gee whiz, WHY isn't Saul here? Why is Saul backstabbing you, Doc? Would have been a moot point. Some friend YOU are. Were you watching the same stream I saw last night? Or one maybe out of an alternate Mandela Univers timeline, where the up and down quarks are left and right?

And the possible allies of Dr Dave that I called out were the ones telling Doc to go F himself.

The one thrown under the bus was the one denied links to join it and the viewers LIED to about my being sent the links. The one thrown under the bus was the one that sent 10 messages+ and again, "Gee, none received". Should already be known I don't lie from the debacle with JL Warren. 9 accusations of lies. All PROVEN untrue.

"You doxed me"

"No I didn't, YOU doxed you. YOU stated where you lived in your video"

"Lies. I did not. You dug for it through the net"

"No I didn't. You Stated it in a video"

rinse and repeat. meanwhile, I produced the video where he said "JL Warren Colin County Texas", just as I said. Then :"Oh... well... yeah.. uh uh hmmmm THAT? Oh.. well... gee".

So how you feeling, JL? Stop the charade?
As long as you participated in Dave's livestreams, you KNOW he doesn't monotor his emails DURING the stream, so it sounds like you purposely were afraid to send a SIDE CHAT COMMENT he would see. Yes? YES.

S.SaulGood

As long as you participated in Dave's livestreams, you KNOW he doesn't monotor his emails DURING the stream, so it sounds like you purposely were afraid to send a SIDE CHAT COMMENT he would see. Yes? YES.
As stated many times. I do not have a youtube account. This is why you will never see a comment by me in chat or in the comments. And no. Dr. Dave WAS getting my forum messages and replying, but WWITHOUT A LINK TO THE STREAM, at the same time he was telling his viewers that he was sending me links and "didn't know why I wouldn't enter".

I replied to this because it was a civil question and answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo