THE IRISH DEMON : ENOUGH SOUR GRAPES TO MAKE FRUIT SALAD FOR ALL!!

S.SaulGood

(with my best phony Irish brogue):

Gee-zus, Mahry, an' Josif; far the louv; o' Gard, Demon, will ya' PLEASE STOOP yar BEE-YOTCHING n' CA-ROYING; farrrty-aaate fookin' minoots 'uv it now, lad, eenoof:

The only thing missing is this playing in the background:

"I don't care about Dr. Dave". "I don't care what he has to say"

Meanwhile, The Irish Imp is so butt-hurt that he may as well scoot around the floor on his *advertiser censored* like a dog with impacted *advertiser censored* glands.

First he's led a charmed and happy life, then he's led a miserable life. If you actually listen, his stories make more twists and turns than Hot Tow Truck Girl and her E-begging for bail money. ahhhh... it's a fine line it would seem, between frauditors and frauditor trolls, dissimilar in some ways, but all to similar in other respects.

That's life. Riding high in April, shot down in May. Here's a one day trading loss of $6000 for this "poor" Imp habitually E-begging for quarters for this and that:

a la Twitter:

Irish_Demon

@IrishDemonVids

·
May 19, 2021

Jesus *advertiser censored* Christ
@krakenfx
$6000 just disappeared from my account as I was trading.... WTF happened????

Attachments

FearMyFez

(with my best phony Irish brogue):

Gee-zus, Mahry, an' Josif; far the louv; o' Gard, Demon, will ya' PLEASE STOOP yar BEE-YOTCHING n' CA-ROYING; farrrty-aaate fookin' minoots 'uv it now, lad, eenoof:

The only thing missing is this playing in the background:

"I don't care about Dr. Dave". "I don't care what he has to say"

Meanwhile, The Irish Imp is so butt-hurt that he may as well scoot around the floor on his *advertiser censored* like a dog with impacted *advertiser censored* glands.

First he's led a charmed and happy life, then he's led a miserable life. If you actually listen, his stories make more twists and turns than Hot Tow Truck Girl and her E-begging for bail money. ahhhh... it's a fine line it would seem, between frauditors and frauditor trolls, dissimilar in some ways, but all to similar in other respects.

That's life. Riding high in April, shot down in May. Here's a one day trading loss of $6000 for this "poor" Imp habitually E-begging for quarters for this and that:

a la Twitter:

Irish_Demon
@IrishDemonVids

·
May 19, 2021

Jesus *advertiser censored* Christ
@krakenfx
$6000 just disappeared from my account as I was trading.... WTF happened????
I have just paid my taxes and 1st quarterlies and now the Moorish coffers are bare... My PayPal is GotGoats263 my CashApp is $$IBangGoats and I am trying to set up a GoFundMe... The bottom line is that you people are all squatting on my glorious native lands so toss a tip in the tip jar...
#FundTheFez

S.SaulGood

I have just paid my taxes and 1st quarterlies and now the Moorish coffers are bare... My PayPal is GotGoats263 my CashApp is $$IBangGoats and I am trying to set up a GoFundMe... The bottom line is that you people are all squatting on my glorious native lands so toss a tip in the tip jar...
#FundTheFez
View attachment 1386
They all have a sob story. Every fook'in one o' them. Always a crisis. EXCEPT for Dr. Dave and Frauditor Troll.

Listen, Doc is dancing a merry jig inside the DEMON'S head, not the other way around. MEN don't obsess over other MEN to the point that they cry for 48 minutes about it on a video, with protestations of "I don't really care". Catty WOMEN do. JILTED WOMEN do exactly that.

I have a feeling that Doc has turned the page on "Scoots" (that's what I call him now), and hasn't another moment to waste on HER, but like a catty, jilted woman, "Scoots" will never be MAN enough to get over it, because as with all FRAUDITORS, the drama is an essential element regardless of its source.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

*advertiser censored* him. He can be Glenn's bottom bunk buddy in the men's shelter.
Can he even FIT in the bottom bunk? Imagine having a belly like Glenn or the Michigan Constitutional Crusader.

How would you even know if your balls finally managed to pull free and made their great escape while you slept? Anybody with a gut like that bid a fond farewell visually to their balls and feet years ago, how would he even check to see if they're still there? With a mirror taped to the end of a long selfie-stick?

If I were his balls I'd already be hanging down to his ankles, trying to get as far away from him as I could.

SamG

I view Irish Demon as a grifter and coattail rider. He's basically a clone of SC or Ragical, but missing the wit and insight.

Never forget he scammed his viewers out of a ton of cash to fly to Dallas to see Glenn Cerio's arraignment. Never mind that's still a couple thousand miles from Seattle and he never actually got there. But he did have time to get drunk and trash Dr. Dave.

S.SaulGood

I view Irish Demon as a grifter and coattail rider. He's basically a clone of SC or Ragical, but missing the wit and insight.

Never forget he scammed his viewers out of a ton of cash to fly to Dallas to see Glenn Cerio's arraignment. Never mind that's still a couple thousand miles from Seattle and he never actually got there. But he did have time to get drunk and trash Dr. Dave.
Some of the messages I sent to Doc in the past week about him:

1) He did one or two interesting, somewhat amusing critiques early on and then fizzled like a dud. From entertaining to nothing but laborious talk about his E-begging oriented trials and tribulations. Who the *advertiser censored* wants to hear that other than catty friends that are enamored with him like they would be with a new boyfriend.

2) Have you noticed that a GREAT PORTION of Irish Demon's brogue is CONTRIVED.? Inconsistently intentionally OVER-cooked? At times is almost disappears altogether and other times, it's an EXTREME brogue, even when the same words or phrases are intoned.

He's putting on much of it for his audience who are charmed by and appreciative of his heritage. That's his hook. The brogue. Just curious if you noticed that as well, Doc

One time it's Hah-ley (the motorcycle), and two seconds later it's a HaaaaRRRgh-ley in full brogue.

It's not even halfway convincing *advertiser censored*, IMO. Maybe to a 6 year old it'll fly?

3) He posted a 1 hour rebuttal to you because, get this, "He DOESN"T CARE", which he said a total of 18 times during the video along with, "Dave would NEVER say that you my face", a total of 14 times.

The loudest one in the room is usually the weakest one. Art of war, when you're strong, feign weakness, when you're weak, feign strength, unless of course you're too stupid to be effectively convincing in doing so. In which case, at least be DISCIPLINED enough to SAY NOTHING.

He's a *advertiser censored* lightweight, Doc.

4) "At the end of the day" about 2 dozen times, I lost track.

None of them know:

In the final analysis
In summation
Thus
Therefore
To sum it all up

and about 1000 other appropriate adages? Have any of these people ever opened a book and actually READ one?

It's truly the age of mediocrity reining supreme.

S.SaulGood

Here's some of Dr. Dave's enemi.... uh' detractors on Uncle Arty's Bar and Grill "geniuses" all:

Irish Demon seems to have an endless supply of foul-mouthed girlfriends.

S.SaulGood

Of note: THIS is exactly how COWARDS operate. Behind backs. Scum, devoid of anything remotely resembling courage. Picking on everything from Doc's age to his appearance, the whole scum lot of them have something to say about EVERYTHING. And the dialog is no different than the type of slurred drunken banter that you'd hear if you put a microphone on the counter in the typical skid-row bar or flop house and made a 2 hour the recording on a busy night.

Meanwhile just look and listen to them! Just as much a boorish band of reprobates as the Frauditors they rail on. From the "pseudo-intellectual", back-stabbing, two-faced Tones on down to the Neanderthal of the crew, Arty, IMO.

I guess when you're perfect you can do that sort of thing. Find fault with someone's beard, eyes, nose, face, age, shirt, et. al, if there's a name for it and it has something to do with Dr. Dave, they have expletives for it. What a sad lot of angry, mindless turds. Grow up, kids.

S.SaulGood

A demon's home is his castle?

Nice video though, I mean it. A day with the family. Thoughts of Doctor Dave WAAAAAAAY back in the rear view mirror. And then, the money shot at 12 minutes in, he just couldn't resist saying, while wearing his E-Begging "Support the Irish Demon shirt":

"Who cares what some *advertiser censored* in Ohio thinks; THIS is what it's all abouuuut"

Who cares? Why.......................

YOU DO, LADDIE!!!!!

Or you wouldn't have been mentioning it, would you now, me fine bucko?

What a shame. A grown man. Supposedly. Out with the family. Can't control himself enough to go 15 fook'in minutes without crying.

S.SaulGood

STILL MORE crying! Should get a job as a professional mourner. Have some cranberry juice, Lassie, without Dr. Dave, you are nothing, wee one.

Sadly, he will NEVER be able to move beyond his petty, meaningless, conflated gripe. NEVER. Watch. He has the personae of a jilted woman. If I were to see a transcript alone of his 50 minute diatribe here, pronouns redacted, I would be very surprised to learn it was a male making this speech.

Last edited:

SamG

"Short Update on Stuff"

The video runs over 50 minutes. No wonder we used to have signs that said "No Irish Need Apply."

S.SaulGood

"Short Update on Stuff"

The video runs over 50 minutes. No wonder we used to have signs that said "No Irish Need Apply."
The E-Beggars all have the same thing in common. When you're profession is begging, your product is *advertiser censored*. Stories. Tales of woe typically. Sob stories.

But like everything else in life, what led someone to E-begging to rely upon for their existence is due to LAZINESS. LACK OF DISCIPLINE. ALWAYS taking the path of least resistance.

PRETENDING to be something you're not instead of having the discipline to actually achieve it.

And thankfully, what most lack, and the reason why E-Beggars are so obvious and their lies are so obvious, is LACK OF CONSISTENCY due to LAZINESS, again, the path of least resistance.

They couldn't care less trying to REMEMBER their lies, so at least they don't contradict today what they said 3 weeks ago, or again, 3 months ago, or 3 years ago. The stories are always changing. As lies always do. The truth is easy to remember because FACTS don't change. LIES do. They don't keep track because they're followers are enamored with them and simply don't care. They HEAR them, but they're not listening, as Wesley Snipes once said.

Demon's stories have more holes in them than a wheel of Swiss cheese. I suggest prepared index cards, each one coded for a specific story and readily referenced.

The E-beggars remind me of the stories that strippers tell their patrons in the champagne rooms, except with *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored* instead of *advertiser censored*. They change and shift like the sands of time, the main goal, to get over.

S.SaulGood

Demon owns a castle?

Why not take us on a tour of the inside, I'd love to see how you and Jen decorated. According to your tale-spinning, you've had 100 years worth of working experience in over a dozen different fields in the past 10 years, interior decorating MUST be one of your multitude of accomplishments.

And if this is YOUR castle, as you infer, "Where's YOURS Dr. Dave?", that must mean you're a Lord. Maybe even a Landed Gentry or Baron at the very least. In which case, WHY do you degrade yourself and your lofty station in life by E-begging for quarters and E-hawking merchandise? Sell the friggin' castle and surrounding property so maybe Jen can take the week off from supporting you both while you tend to the guppies, quail, and chihuahuas. Makes sense, no?

You can also save yourself at least two round trips per day, driving the breadwinner/meal-ticket to work, return back home to the pets and video games and then having to rinse and repeat 8 hours later when it's time to pick her up and either bring her home or to her second job. Think about this the next time you're checking up on your castle.

SamG

*advertiser censored* Irish Traveler trash. Only castle that fat *advertiser censored* owns is a shitty caravan.

S.SaulGood

The British had the right idea in 1845.
THIS is a frauditor who says he prides himself on being disciplined and in control, yet somehow, as disciplined and in control as he is, he managed to almost eat himself into oblivion, ballooning up to over 400 pounds!!

I imagine he's referring to how dedicated he is to driving his poor, naive wife back and forth to work, by his own words, "Jen works LONG HOURS", while he stays at home tending to his "hobby" as he puts it, his fish tank, his king quail, his 2 chihuahuas, washing dishes, and the occasional E-Begging.

How does a "man" JUSTIFY acting more like a another child than a husband? What a disgrace!

Why do women ALLOW it? Maternal instinct's stronger than the matrimonial bind?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo