The S.SAUL GOOD DEATH THREAT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.SaulGood

I made a repository thread to make all the death threats HERE and keep the other threads "death-threat free zones".

It'll also be easier for the authorities that will be investigating my online criminal complaints for the cyber death threats.

Here's the first post. Carried over from another thread:

Sorry, Texas Wolfman. This Simon character has been making a variety of claims now for almost 2 weeks on youtube and now here, that either Joey G. or he, or he and Joey G. are coming to kill me. On youtube, he said he has been speaking for and representing Joey G. I ignored him. But now he is doing the same thing here so I will take Simon's death threats seriously. All of them. I have no idea if Simon even KNOWS who I am or WHERE I am, but there are other people here in my home and I'll be damned if I'm going to be with hired armed guards waiting to see if Simon makes good on his threats since he infers he knows exactly where I am.

So my apologies for the forthcoming inconvenience under these dire circumstances. I just got off the phone with my local PD and they are sending someone to take the report. Then I'm filing online criminal complaints for cyber death threats from this Simon character with my local DA, state Attorney general's office and FBI. They'll likely be getting in touch with you and youtube for Simon's relevant analytics. Again my apologies for the inconvenience. I'm done entertaining death threats from Simon here and on other online venues. Logging out until the authorities investigate Simon's MANY death threats. Overt and clandestine. I've reached my limit of death threat. Now I'm not laughing.

activist

And like you said about coming to New Hyde Park to kill me. ... Come to New Hyde Park and TRY to kill me, as you promised, Chuckle Bottom. What are you waiting for? You're StILL not on your way?
@S.SaulGood show where I made this death threat. All you did before was quote yourself talking about a death threat.

S.SaulGood

@S.SaulGood show where I made this death threat. All you did before was quote yourself talking about a death threat.
Not my business now. In the system. You and Simon, who says he speaks for Joey G. on his youtube posts. I'm through being everybody's whipping boy. If you think you know where I am, then show up with a piece and go to work and the better man will score the first bullseye. Sound good? Same goes for Simon and whomever else he's bringing with him. You think you know where I am? Then what are you waiting for. Stop talking and put in the work. The police are already aware of the th
Saul please post the reciept.
Receipt? You mean the message?

Prof Nik Volt

Aww Saw_00oll must have blocked me and run away. That is the first good choice he has made in the time that I have known him. It was really lame of him to turn on his friends, Dave, Meg, Brian, Choas, myself, and worst of all the fans on the chat. I really wish I new what are the motivation and end game behind all of this. I hope it is not just some mental defect he has and all of this is for nought. I really was just trying to feed the troll as it allows me to block the pain from my migraine. It also is making my partner laugh when I show my responses to them.

S.SaulGood

Frack...This is why Saw-ool needs to be shut down. I fell for his lie that you where JL...Well My name is Nik and I am a fake professor. Good to meet you
Nik, you are a fake. Post your piano videos you said have posted to Youtube. If you could burn rings around the highly acclaimed as the greatest classical pianist since Gyorgy Cziffra, Yuja Wang, you would be giving concerts twice a day at 250,000 dollars per pop in major cioncert halls. You would be RECORDED by REAL companies every time yyou sat down to perform.

Your saying you can play rings around the world's greatest pianists, in the opinions of EXPERTS, is like saying that you could have run Michael Jordan ragged on the basketball court, but you'd rather TEACH gym class for $20 to $40 per hour. Remember that, Nik.

When I asked you what the notes are in a B sharp diminished scale, and after 5 minutes, you wrote, "you mean like a b sharp triad?", and I said, "No Nik. A TRIAD is three notes. A triad is not a 7 or 8 note scale. What are the notes of that B sharp dim. scale?". Then 5 minutes later you wrote, "If I need to know, I just google it". Then you show a picture of you and say, "Ha. I win".

Nik. you are a child. Walter Mitty. A cyber creation. You merged YOUR LIFE with fantasy and then at some point the 50/50 started becoming 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, until now it is almost ALL fantasy.

A musician wouldn't have to google to find out the difference between a triad and a scale or what the notes are? Music isn't google or a picture of you. It's sonic architecturre. SOUND.

Where are your videos, Nik?

You couldn't even answer Joey G's basic questions about wiring and electrons, Nik. You are a fake. Electrons don't move THROUGH wires, Nik. Electrons are not PARTS that move THROUGH a wire like cars on a highway moving through a tunnel.

Electrons are FIELDS that move AROUND the wires, Nik. Any 1st year student in ANY science that involves basic electricity and sub-molecular theory would know that.

You are a fraud, Nik. Walter Mitty. Except that Nik is gone. Only Walter remains. You are a fraud, Nik.

Post your video of you playing rings around Yuja Wang, or Eldar, or Oscar Peterson. Or any of the other pianists I mentioned in chat that you said you can "play rings around, they suck compared to you". Here's Oscar. God-level piano and improvisation. One of the 3 most technically adept pianists off the last 100 years. Note 3:34. Ray Brown and Neils Pederson, two worrld renowned bassist can't believe what they're hearing. Post your video of your UBER-God level pianism for comparison of you "playing rings around Oscar" as you said, fake Nik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo